Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sorakiba View Post
    Just for clarification's sake... can you be "caught" and get a ban for using the "unsafe" stuff, even if you're only in solo mode... I am asking because I only play the game in solo, I'd like to use the "no fuel" to help clear some of the huge distances... but do not want to take a chance at getting a ban over something so foolish.
    Absolutely. In addition to client-side checks that are (mostly) bypassed, they also have server-side data mining processes running that change for this kind of impossible transactions. Open only matters if you blatantly cheat in PVP, get caught on video and get reported.

Thanks
    Just to let you know. I got the permanent ban ... so I am out of this game for good. The good thing is it will safe me a lot of time not having to do the grind. It is a little bit sad but in the end I guess it is better for my life anyway.

Thanks
    Thanks OP!

Thanks
    Hello guys, i have an issue everytime i jump in other system i'v got black adder error message someone find a fix ? Thanks

Thanks
    I wanted to install in order to get back quickly from the ass to which I flew to Delfin, but writes that the version is not relevant.

Thanks
    Yo this is awesome. Thanks for this..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lamort54115 View Post
    Hello guys, i have an issue everytime i jump in other system i'v got black adder error message someone find a fix ? Thanks
    The Black adder bug, is actually FDev problem, not related to this Trainer.
    Fdevs screwed up the upgrade stuff for some ships and some mods, miners ships seems to be the most affected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I've had good luck using only the "time saving" cheats (removing hyperspace countdown, etc) with this tool at least as of version 125, in all modes, with no negative action taken on my account. I think these may be unlikely to be actioned since things like the hyperspace timer are completely client side (and IMO, obnoxious and unnecessary to the game, and don't impact anyone else)

I got really shameless with it too. Consider than if you have 20 jumps to make, you're going to spend no less than 15 minutes just waiting for the not necessary cooldowns, and that's time spent doing nothing, literally not playing the game. With those options turned on, the time loss is reduced to about 10 seconds per jump, most of that spent in the transition between systems and lining up to the next star. 20 jumps in about 3 minutes is much more reasonable and should be the standard on the live game.

It feels weird to be sorta cheating in a way that makes the game better, but that's frontier for ya, they have their heads buried so far up their aft exhaust ports they don't value your time.

I can confirm that v126 works fine on Horizons 2019.10.08.213094 with no detection when limited to using the jumps/fuel tab
    Last edited by SergeKnightX; 12-08-2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: add version info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeKnightX View Post
    I've had good luck using only the "time saving" cheats (removing hyperspace countdown, etc) with this tool at least as of version 125, in all modes, with no negative action taken on my account. I think these may be unlikely to be actioned since things like the hyperspace timer are completely client side (and IMO, obnoxious and unnecessary to the game, and don't impact anyone else)

I got really shameless with it too. Consider than if you have 20 jumps to make, you're going to spend no less than 15 minutes just waiting for the not necessary cooldowns, and that's time spent doing nothing, literally not playing the game. With those options turned on, the time loss is reduced to about 10 seconds per jump, most of that spent in the transition between systems and lining up to the next star. 20 jumps in about 3 minutes is much more reasonable and should be the standard on the live game.

It feels weird to be sorta cheating in a way that makes the game better, but that's frontier for ya, they have their heads buried so far up their aft exhaust ports they don't value your time.

I can confirm that v126 works fine on Horizons 2019.10.08.213094 with no detection when limited to using the jumps/fuel tab

This is great! I was so worried (havent played in about a year, and back then I used every safe cheat and did NOT get banned). I am thinking about playing again but I dont want to sit through the jump animations and the time it takes. The time saving cheats are the only ones I want to use now. Let me know if anything changes and you receive a ban or a warning or something. Thanks for giving a heads up about the time saving cheats. Can you be specific about which ones?

I would also like to increase the supercruise speed and the scanning ones to save time there too. Hoping you have used those without a ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by forkinator22 View Post
    Can you be specific about which ones?
    Everything on the jumps/fuel tab, so fuel scoop multiplier, hyperspace animation speed, no masslock, no cooldown, no jump charge, no jump countdown, all directions jump, drop off to target.

I would also like to increase the supercruise speed and the scanning ones to save time there too. Hoping you have used those without a ban.
    I've used the agility options and scanner options before, but not recently. I've used them in the past, about 2 releases ago, with no detection, but I can't speak to them now. I find that setting drop off to target (basically, it lets you drop in on any nav point regardless of range if your speed is low enough - imagine popping into hutton orbital the moment you land in system) is good enough for everything but interdictions.

I'd be a bit careful with being too shameless (especially if you run EDMC and upload your flight logs to inara.. seeing you go from system to hutton in seconds will raise some eyebrows), but for me, no issues so far.

The big thing is to use a bit of discretion - Frontier is incredibly lazy when it comes to cheats (hell, they don't even enforce combat logging), and are not likely to address these tools, or more importantly your account, unless you're using them in community goals or otherwise drawing undue attention to yourself.
    Last edited by SergeKnightX; 12-11-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    Trainer crashes for me and says needs an update am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Well i just had a crash of the trainer too. But before that i was experiencing massive problem with the key bindings. Maybe FDev changed something and the trainer now interferes with those bindings? I could basically no longer access the hud panels esc didnt work either etc.

Edit: I was using all the Damage options except Interdiction and Heat Sink AND.... All direction ship scan with WITH speed multiplier

As soon as i deactivated the multiplier it was ok again
    Last edited by Short Mail; 12-18-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks
    Alright getting black adder everytime i have cheat open and go into hyperspace. have to close cheat and reopen game to make a jump... guess no more cheats between systems

Thanks
    how do i download the trainer

Thanks
    Current V1.26 trainer works with the latest update (V2020 01 10 2203 10).

I tested in solo with -
    Fuel Scoop Multiplyer
    No Jump Charge
    Planet Scan Multiplyer
    Distant Planet Scan
    Discovery Speed Multiplyer

I also turned on the Shields, Modules and Hull options but didn't get into combat so unable to confirm as working

EDIT - However, it is unknown if FD detected this, no email as yet.
    Last edited by sirdrinks-a-lot; 01-14-2020 at 12:41 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdrinks-a-lot For This Useful Post:

Hkpoop (01-14-2020),ItFJsILmsBRhhY (01-16-2020)

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast