Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinks-a-lot View Post
    Current V1.26 trainer works with the latest update (V2020 01 10 2203 10).

I tested in solo with -
    Fuel Scoop Multiplyer
    No Jump Charge
    Planet Scan Multiplyer
    Distant Planet Scan
    Discovery Speed Multiplyer

I also turned on the Shields, Modules and Hull options but didn't get into combat so unable to confirm as working

EDIT - However, it is unknown if FD detected this, no email as yet.
    I got an email last night, using 1.26. I've been using it for about a week or so (I've only been back in game after a few year break for about a week and a half), up until last night I was only using the jumps tab items - No cooldown, no jump charge, no countdown, drop on target, fuel scoop multiplier +400%, and hyperspace animation +200%. All always on solo only - not Pvt group, no open.
    Nothing else on any tabs.
    The things that I did last night that I have not done before -
    used distant planet scan and all directions planet scan (I wasn't sure how/if these worked with the new FSS mechanic, I was curious if it'd save me having to pan and scroll all around zooming in and out to scan a system).
    Docked and bought and outfitted a new ship while the cheats were active (I just forgot to turn them off, and decided I didn't feel like mining again it was time to get back to materials collecting so I can continue/complete the eng grind).
    7 day ban to solo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthanos View Post
    I got an email last night, using 1.26. I've been using it for about a week or so (I've only been back in game after a few year break for about a week and a half), up until last night I was only using the jumps tab items - No cooldown, no jump charge, no countdown, drop on target, fuel scoop multiplier +400%, and hyperspace animation +200%. All always on solo only - not Pvt group, no open.
    Nothing else on any tabs.
    The things that I did last night that I have not done before -
    used distant planet scan and all directions planet scan (I wasn't sure how/if these worked with the new FSS mechanic, I was curious if it'd save me having to pan and scroll all around zooming in and out to scan a system).
    Docked and bought and outfitted a new ship while the cheats were active (I just forgot to turn them off, and decided I didn't feel like mining again it was time to get back to materials collecting so I can continue/complete the eng grind).
    7 day ban to solo
    Just checked my emails and still no FD email, only using the options I listed above in solo, unsure how you have been detected.

Thanks
    Just checked my emails and still no FD email, only using the options I listed above in solo, unsure how you have been detected.
    I'm thinking it was the distant planet scan and all direction planet scan, since those were the only 2 new things I had used the night before (and I did use the discovery scanner in a new system I hadn't been in, and went into FSS). Either that or it was something like the drop off to target, or the hyperspace animation multiplier and it just took fdev a little while to notice it and nail me for it.

There had also been the client side patch after the january update, which was posted about before I got home and played, but I didn't log out of the launcher and update. It let me play without updating, it updated the morning after when I got the email.

Either way I'll take my lumps, I'm just not sure now whether to go back to using the trainer the way I had been, or if I should just avoid it altogether for awhile in case my acct is under scrutiny for awhile

Thanks
    I'm thinking it was the distant planet scan and all direction planet scan, since those were the only 2 new things I had used the night before (and I did use the discovery scanner in a new system I hadn't been in, and went into FSS). Either that or it was something like the drop off to target, or the hyperspace animation multiplier and it just took fdev a little while to notice it and nail me for it.

There had also been the client side patch after the january update, which was posted about before I got home and played, but I didn't log out of the launcher and update. It let me play without updating, it updated the morning after when I got the email.

Either way I'll take my lumps, I'm just not sure now whether to go back to using the trainer the way I had been, or if I should just avoid it altogether for awhile in case my acct is under scrutiny for awhile
    I'm wondering if 'drop off to target' is now being picked up?
    I have never used that, the only 2 options I use on that tab is the fuel multiplyer and no jump charge
    Last edited by sirdrinks-a-lot; 01-20-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks
    I'm wondering if 'drop off to target' is now being picked up?
    I have never used that, the only 2 options I use on that tab is the fuel multiplyer and no jump charge
    Honestly I couldn't say.
    I used the trainer again last night and the night before with only the following:
    No jump charge
    No jump countdown
    Fuel multipler +300%
    drop off to target

I decided to ditch the hyperspace animation speed and no jump cooldown, and since the planet scanning options don't seem to do anything anyways (or I just don't know how they're supposed to work now, with the FSS mechanic) there's no point in me using them.

I have not received any more emails yet, but I guess time will tell.

Thanks
    I've been using 1.26 for some time, so far I've tested most the features, the only ones I can't get to work is the Shield, Hull, and module damage. Just wondering if others have this too, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    I've been using 1.26 for some time, so far I've tested most the features, the only ones I can't get to work is the Shield, Hull, and module damage. Just wondering if others have this too, or am I doing something wrong?
    the player and npc sliders, you got them mixed up.

btw. i got detected playing alone, in group play yesterday, and day before, and received email with 7 day solo ban. Used all options except, not safe last tab.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zsigusz View Post
    btw. i got detected playing alone, in group play yesterday, and day before, and received email with 7 day solo ban. Used all options except, not safe last tab.
    So it looks like one of the options is now being detected, I've yet to receive an email so not detected yet and the only options I use regularly are -

Shields
    Modules
    Hull
    Fuel Scoop Multiplyer
    No Jump Charge
    *all the options in the 'Scanners' tab*

I've never used any other option and only play in solo

EDIT - Suspect 'drop off to target' - unsure why, it's just a hunch
    Last edited by sirdrinks-a-lot; 01-24-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    So it looks like one of the options is now being detected, I've yet to receive an email so not detected yet and the only options I use regularly are -

Shields
    Modules
    Hull
    Fuel Scoop Multiplyer
    No Jump Charge
    *all the options in the 'Scanners' tab*

I've never used any other option and only play in solo

EDIT - Suspect 'drop off to target' - unsure why, it's just a hunch
    Pretty sure it is that now.
    I only used no jump charge, no jump countdown, fuel scoop multiplier set to +300%, and drop off to target the last few times I used the trainer, haven't played for a couple days as I was out of town for work, and just got an email this morning they popped me again and I'm now permanently banned to solo.

I suppose it's also possible that my acct was under scrutiny from the previous infraction, and me shuttling back and forth between the bubble and the crystal shard sites, gathering and trading mats to fill up all the raw ones, impossibly fast got noticed. No jump charge and the no jump countdown, combined with faster fuel scooping, makes traveling 1500ly pretty quick. Might be that they didn't get me for drop off to target, but to be safe I think I would assume that is now being detected.

Thanks

Is creator still around?

Wondering if ENSD Will get an update. Was an amazing trainer to use and helped in game.
    1.26 is being detected people say.
    So Since I play with a large group don't want to risk it until its cleaner

Thanks

Also banned

Just a quick FYI. I also received a 7 day ban (locked to solo - first infringement) two days ago. I was using everything on the jump tab. I also suspect "drop off at target" is the culprit. I suppose me casually visiting that star system that has the farthest station over 1.2 hours supercruise away - all within 30 seconds didn't help.

FDev's could also just be monitoring their system process for the exact memory changes this cheatengine trainer changes. Who knows.

Thanks
    Best everyone can tell, there's something going on with stations. You don't want to have ENSD running if you visit a station.

There might also be more game checks for Open and PG, versus solo.

Since the September patch, it's become obvious Frontier can detect ENSD or Cheat Engine- regardless of what cheats are active.

Frontier knows about ENSD and this site. In short, use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon1990 View Post
    Just a quick FYI. I also received a 7 day ban (locked to solo - first infringement) two days ago. I was using everything on the jump tab. I also suspect "drop off at target" is the culprit. I suppose me casually visiting that star system that has the farthest station over 1.2 hours supercruise away - all within 30 seconds didn't help.

FDev's could also just be monitoring their system process for the exact memory changes this cheatengine trainer changes. Who knows.
    Last edited by disposable-username; 01-27-2020 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by disposable-username View Post
    Best everyone can tell, there's something going on with stations. You don't want to have ENSD running if you visit a station.

There might also be more game checks for Open and PG, versus solo.

Since the September patch, it's become obvious Frontier can detect ENSD or Cheat Engine- regardless of what cheats are active.

Frontier knows about ENSD and this site. In short, use at your own risk.
    So here's the thing - some people are using ENSD without getting any communication from FDEV. I can't see any logical reason they would ban some people for using ESND and not others, so I suspect there are some things they aren't detecting.

But, as far as having ESND running when visiting a station, I'm gonna say I don't think it matters even if you do close it, unless you exit the E: D client and reload before visiting the station, and after closing ESND/CE. I noticed this the other night, here's why - even when suspending cheats, even after closing ESND completely, my no jump charge and fuel scoop cheats (the only 2 I was running at the time) were both still active. Yes, even after closing ESND and making sure CE wasn't running, I went to jump and still had no jump charge and fuel scoop was still super fast. I don't know why or how, maybe whatever ESND is doing to the client memory to make those work is something that doesn't need ESND to be resident for it to remain changed.
    Last edited by Tanthanos; 01-28-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    So here's the thing - some people are using ENSD without getting any communication from FDEV. I can't see any logical reason they would ban some people for using ESND and not others, so I suspect there are some things they aren't detecting.

But, as far as having ESND running when visiting a station, I'm gonna say I don't think it matters even if you do close it, unless you exit the E: D client and reload before visiting the station, and after closing ESND/CE. I noticed this the other night, here's why - even when suspending cheats, even after closing ESND completely, my no jump charge and fuel scoop cheats (the only 2 I was running at the time) were both still active. Yes, even after closing ESND and making sure CE wasn't running, I went to jump and still had no jump charge and fuel scoop was still super fast. I don't know why or how, maybe whatever ESND is doing to the client memory to make those work is something that doesn't need ESND to be resident for it to remain changed.
    Closing ESND might leave the code modifications that are in memory in place, may change nothing unless those options are turned off before closing it (this would rest the code back to normal values I would imagine).

As to how some are being detected and other not.............I've no idea apart from the options used (and whether in open/solo/circumstances etc)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

fatal error

keep getting fatal error, have 7.0 64bit version of cheat engine, also running Horizons.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast