Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And you are sure of it will we be banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidtester View Post
    Im gonna disappoint you guys, all of us who got error 107 will be banned.
    I just open my steam acc and its EAC banned, without starting it never once. Only bypass. TEAM just look manually into my save. Thats it.
    Im done with this game.
    Since yesterday I have presented this error 107. And at the moment my account has not been banned. I have tried with the Bypass, it marks me error, then I have tried without the Bypass and I can play without any problem. THERE IS NO BAN for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidtester View Post
    Yes ticket sent. Anyway its no point, if bypass stopped working, i HWID banned previously. I cant play without bypass. I tested save on already blocked acc without bypass and it starts. So last night they patched actual bypass.
    In fact, that is the point, friend. When you send your ticket, the devs check the LOG on their servers, there they see first the ID's of your Hardware PC (which as you mentioned you were previously banned). They banned you for evading the Ban. Simple.

Nothing has to do with error 107, because yesterday randomly people who don't use cheats or bypass has the same error (two friends of mine in steam at least).

The Devs or "The Ban Team" don't ban people because of an version error (corrupt files). (is what it is and I think the EAC (hacked) has to see since it is taking the version of Bypass 2.1.0 by @UberPsyX and not the 2.1.2 of the original EAC patched right now)
    Last edited by ixuatl; 09-13-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    Nothing has to do with error 107, because yesterday randomly people who don't use cheats or bypass has the same error (two friends of mine in steam at least).

The Devs or "The Ban Team" don't ban people because of an version error (corrupt files). (is what it is and I think the EAC (hacked) has to see since it is taking the version of Bypass 2.1.0 by @UberPsyX and not the 2.1.2 of the original EAC patched right now)
    How do you know that people without using Cloudextract had this error aswell? The friends could have use it aswell without letting u know. Just asking because Im crious.

And what do you mean with "version error"? I know that the bypass runs with an older version of DbD, but the error isnt a version error. Did I understand something wrong? pls correct me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bypass is patched !!! create new acc steam bye new game ,bypass the EAC and is same error . remove bypass and work 100%. sorry for my english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
    How do you know that people without using Cloudextract had this error aswell? The friends could have use it aswell without letting u know. Just asking because Im crious.

And what do you mean with "version error"? I know that the bypass runs with an older version of DbD, but the error isnt a version error. Did I understand something wrong? pls correct me
    1 is my brother and has new pc, new account. And just for one minutes has that error.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
    1) The "error" is for version incompatibility. If you start with EAC Bypass in Start Screen (after movie intro). Appears the version 2.1.0 (Which is incorrect. The game is in 2.1.2)

2) When you deactivate the EAC Bypass and start the game normally, it loads without any problem and the same screen after the movie intro says 2.1.2 version.

3) When you enter the Bypass and it throws the save error and the 107n code. It is clear that the EAC Bypasss is not patched, because again the reference to the version is 2.1.0 and not 2.1.2. What they patched was the EAC that possibly before this patch you could use the EAC Bypass no matter if you were in the version of the game 2.1.2 or 2.1.1 or 2.1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Question New Bypass-error 107

Hello, with a bypass, because I still have this error 107

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It just worked four days ago. But I've got the same error 107 last night. It is intriguing。

Thanks

error code 107 plz help

what do to when u get error code 107 save game cant be read after applying bypass?

Thanks
    Maybe u must wait until next week for released new killer and after work i think......For me same error 107

Thanks
    This Error has nothing to do with the bypass! I played DbD the normal way without bypass. (just used it to get some bloodpoints a while ago) and i became the same error in the game. i did search the web and thousands of current playing user at this time became this error. Maybe they patched something and changed the server thats it. After i read this on other sites i just wait a half hour (trying to join every 10 min. maybe) and see there it worked again. Never tried bypass at this time just played the game as it is given to play the regular way. Maybe these people who only can play the game with the bypass are pissed of becouse it does not work anymore... but this game is buggy and it does not change anything becouse it has been created with UE. So the devs can fix some bugs but everyone who know how UE works will find a way in the game. As example, before you did not really need to use bypass to hack the game. Use your Firewall and block the .exe Application. But this is not done with this. There are some good videos on yt. Check it out. I don't know if it still works becouse that was the first way i hacked in 'cause i blocked EAC and do what i want to do after that. It's simple but maybe patched as bypass

Play DbD the normal way... you don't really have anything from that to cheat everything in the game.. it becames boring and you will finally stop playing the game early some day...

EDIT: you can also wait for the next bypass... They just changed the server but this is not the end of the world. Or download the non-Steam vers. of DbD (from torrent as example) and you will still have fun
    Last edited by thorn7; 09-15-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks
    Indeed, patched, closed.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123