Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuk23chuk View Post
    So I had versa do an overstock refund. He doesn’t reply for like 5 days so I said fuck it I’ll do it myself and I did. Now he’s hitting me up for $240 saying he’ll have overstock rebill me if I don’t pay him for the refund I had to do myself....

Haven’t been a community member long enough to know if this is the normal behavior that I just have to suck up with shitty communication refunders or not
    That's mad shitty thing to happen lmao. You pay someone for your own service. I'd open a scam report immediately. But yeah threatening to screw your refund is an all time low, especially when he didn't even reply or even do your refund for you. What I'm more interested in is how were you able to do an overstock $2.6k when most people are saying they are asking for police reports/etc?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis View Post
    That's mad shitty thing to happen lmao. You pay someone for your own service. I'd open a scam report immediately. But yeah threatening to screw your refund is an all time low, especially when he didn't even reply or even do your refund for you. What I'm more interested in is how were you able to do an overstock $2.6k when most people are saying they are asking for police reports/etc?
    Called and said it never arrived and then they said they’d get back in 1-2 days. Then it turned into 10 days so I called like every day and bitched and said no you sent an email that said 2 days and talked to a few managers. They didn’t budge on the 10 days but ups came by left a note and I called said the same thing and that overstock and I were taking care of it yada yada yada. 10 days up and then refund hit bank 1-3 days after that

- - - Updated - - -

So the first pic is my email from overstock. Note the date. The next is my call log off Verizon's site. Then the picture of the chat log where I told him to just forget it. Note the date and the later ones are call logs where I called and more or less/harassed customer service to get it sped up (it didn't speed it up I just included for the hell of it.)

- - - Updated - - -

can someone walk me through or show me a thread on how to make a scam report?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    IM Chat.png  

1.png  

2.png  

3.png  

O Email.jpg  

Recharge.png  

Last edited by Chuk23chuk; 09-19-2018 at 06:57 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuk23chuk For This Useful Post:

CeeCee25 (09-19-2018),dontgetmurked (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    How about being a fucking man about it and doing a private scam report first next time, instead of trashing Versa in public. Not defending him, but handle shit directly or with mods first. Also, grow a pair. Why would you pay someone if you claim you did it yourself? Even more of a reason to do a scam report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow013 View Post
    How about being a fucking man about it and doing a private scam report first next time, instead of trashing Versa in public. Not defending him, but handle shit directly or with mods first. Also, grow a pair. Why would you pay someone if you claim you did it yourself? Even more of a reason to do a scam report
    How bout you chill your shit. I just said I haven’t been a member of this community long. I just made an official scam report you fucker I didn’t know shit about it until this thread. How about the refunder grows a pair and doesn’t ask for money for a job never done? I paid him because if you use your fucking eyeballs and look at the pic he said if I didn’t he would have it charged back. I’m gonna assume you cant do math either so I’ll break it down for your dumbass : $240<$2660. Fuckwad.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You stupid. Read his earlier replies. He gave his personal information for that order to Versa, and if Versa wants he can easily call in and get him rebilled. On top of that, this is taking place over the internet, his information is in the hands of someone he doesn't know personally, and that alone can cause a lot of anxiety.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    LMAO, welp that's one to avoid added to the list. Thanks though.
    Ranked Restrictions wins Service / Elo Boost / Elo Deboost PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Add me on IM

Add me on Im If you need anything!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinimbi For This Useful Post:

adderalll (09-20-2018),Chuk23chuk (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol are you fucking retarded? There is no "private scam report", it's openly available for anybody to look at regardless of where it's posted lmao. He was threatened for a 2.6k order, obviously he's not going to take any risks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Chuk23chuk (09-20-2018)

Thanks
    @Shadow @Lily @Dave84311 blackmailing customers is not allowed, do something about this idiot.
    I've had the same thing happen to me earlier this year, after a long dispute, i did not have to pay the refunder anything. I suggest a scam report for blackmailing/threatening and scam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Lol are you fucking retarded? There is no "private scam report", it's openly available for anybody to look at regardless of where it's posted lmao. He was threatened for a 2.6k order, obviously he's not going to take any risks
    ever heard of private scam report section? it's only viewable by minions+, 2014 join date and you don't even know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by gangster08; 09-20-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    @Shadow @Lily @Dave84311 blackmailing customers is not allowed, do something about this idiot.
    I've had the same thing happen to me earlier this year, after a long dispute, i did not have to pay the refunder anything. I suggest a scam report for blackmailing/threatening and scam.

- - - Updated - - -

ever heard of private scam report section? it's only viewable by minions+, 2014 join date and you don't even know what you're talking about.
    you're an idiot i was telling him that so he would pay me because i felt that i did it for him. But now its being handled in the scam report by the middle man.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO SAYS WOAH I FUCKED UP. i feel like i did the refund for him he feels otherwise. So we are handling it with middleman and are working it out. At this point its his word against mine and We will let the middleman decide whatever is their decision im fine to do it. If i need to refund him 50% fine if i need to refund him 100% fine if i keep all of it fine. I'm not trying to hold anything that i don't feel isn't rightfully mine but if i'm told to refund him full i'm happy to do so. Most of you guys are fucking morons though by the sound of it. He agreed to pay now if he wants to fight for it fine lets let the middleman decide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

you're an idiot i was telling him that so he would pay me because i felt that i did it for him. But now its being handled in the scam report by the middle man.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO SAYS WOAH I FUCKED UP. i feel like i did the refund for him he feels otherwise. So we are handling it with middleman and are working it out. At this point its his word against mine and We will let the middleman decide whatever is their decision im fine to do it. If i need to refund him 50% fine if i need to refund him 100% fine if i keep all of it fine. I'm not trying to hold anything that i don't feel isn't rightfully mine but if i'm told to refund him full i'm happy to do so. Most of you guys are fucking morons though by the sound of it. He agreed to pay now if he wants to fight for it fine lets let the middleman decide.
    Still, why can't you guys just reply to customers so that they know you are doing the refund? You guys always say "well life got in the way"...but thats not the customers problem. 4 days of no replies...then suddenly you are working on the refund as soon as he says hes done it? Get real...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12