Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Here is a New UpDate:

-nVidia GeForce Now is a good way working to evade the HWID Ban, but take a lot of months to recieve a Beta Closed Code, or wait a time to be Open (buy).

-Change MOBO now is patched.

Highlight that after the latest updates have patched virtually all holes so it is virtually impossible to evade the Ban by changing some of the PC hardware parts. It no longer works to simply change the MOBO or the HDD / SDD. After a couple of hours this is detected by the EAC and is re-banned for evading the previous Ban.

They were long hours of fun and currently this game has lost half of its players. If you want to continue playing practically you have to completely change PC, I do not know if it's worth the cost or we go to "The Last Year: Nightmare" or "Deathgarden".
    Changes via Software:

-Use some Spoofer in the market (only some IDs change virtually) PATCHED (after a 4 or 5 hours banned again, using a lot of spoofers out there)
    -Change Volumes ID PATCHED
    -Change GUID PATCHED
    -Change MAC Address PATCHED
    -Change IP Address PATCHED
    -Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)
    -Using GeForce Now WORKING good way to evade the HWID Ban, but take a lot of months to recieve a Beta Closed Code, or wait a time to be Open (buy).

Changes in Hardware:

-Change Slot HDD / SDD PATCHED
    -Change or invert Slot RAM DIMMs PATCHED
    -Install another version of Windows (win 8, win 32 bits or win 64 bits, all with new serial key and without serial key) PATCHED
    -Change only the HDD / SDD with a new one PATCHED
    -Change only the MOBO for a new one PATCHED (1 month fully work. Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change HDD / SDD and MOBO for new both PATCHED(Keep out and clean from reports) (Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change only CPU with a new one TO DO
    -Change only RAM DIMMs for new ones PATCHED
    -Change CPU and RAM for new both TO DO
    -Change only the GPU for a new one TO DO
    -Change all HDD/SDD, GPU, CPU, MOBO, RAM, (New Computer) WORKED (You are Invisible now)
    Last edited by ixuatl; 10-04-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    Like I said, the only things they track is the serials of your motherboard, SSD, and network adapter, along with IP. You can tell with this early request to remove HWID information to EAC:

See where the X's are? That's the IDs they keep track of. You're more likely to get banned for your damn monitor or mouse than your CPU/GPU/RAM, since they actually have a serial to keep track of lol
    Last edited by OmegaDa; 10-07-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDa View Post
    Like I said, the only things they track is the serials of your motherboard, SSD, and network adapter, along with IP. You can tell with this early request to remove HWID information to EAC:

See where the X's are? That's the IDs they keep track of. You're more likely to get banned for your damn monitor or mouse than your CPU/GPU/RAM, since they actually have a serial to keep track of lol
    Wow, is this still working? I thought that these mails no longer attended, could you tell me that you wrote in the mail (and to whom did you send it) to ask them to delete your EAC data?

I sent the mail once and they answered me 1 month later saying that they could not do anything, that I would depend on the developers of Dead by Daylight.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    Wow, is this still working? I thought that these mails no longer attended, could you tell me that you wrote in the mail (and to whom did you send it) to ask them to delete your EAC data?

I sent the mail once and they answered me 1 month later saying that they could not do anything, that I would depend on the developers of Dead by Daylight.

Thank you.
    No this doesn't work anymore. That's just an early requester that got lucky and got their HWID info removed, but EAC caught on quick and stopped doing that for GDPR.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDa View Post
    No this doesn't work anymore. That's just an early requester that got lucky and got their HWID info removed, but EAC caught on quick and stopped doing that for GDPR.
    It's a shame, but while it lasted we fucked EAC and DbD xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    Friends with Hardware Ban (HWID Ban):

We can take advantage of these days that the game is free to test some changes in hardware and see if we can evade said Ban.

First I recommend doing a lot of accounts on Steam, this is very simple even using the same gmail mail, I briefly describe the steps:

Here is the interesting thing and where we will begin to do our tests for the final evasion or the failure of it.

We can list a series of things that work or in theory would work to evade the HWID Ban, so if you can try this, it would be very helpful for everyone.

(The experiments that work, after hours or days can continue playing without being banned, preferable to put the word WORKED and those that fail, that is to say that they are banned after a while, put the word PATCHED, the experiments that have not yet been will be with TO DO)

(For all experiments a new installation of Windows is required, preferably not using any Windows serial key or getting a new one if it has never been used, making changes one by one, playing a couple of hours and see if they have been banned again )

Things Done and To Do:

This would be all for the moment, I will comment on my changes and what works and what does not. I hope you can do the same.

Thank you for your patience if you have gotten here, in truth it will be very helpful for everyone to try these changes.

By the way, excuse my english that is not my native language.

See you in the fog...
    I had read that you can just apeal to EAC, ask them to eliminate any data of you and they will have to do it because of the new privacy laws on EU (GDPR)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Spoilsport View Post
    I had read that you can just apeal to EAC, ask them to eliminate any data of you and they will have to do it because of the new privacy laws on EU (GDPR)
    In the past this was possible, but soon EAC decided to start answering messages saying that "deleting your data does not depend on them, but on the developers of the game." I do not know if they still continue with this policy or they really respected the GDPR again and can request the data deletion again. I do not know now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbb55758 View Post
    I used a spoofer on my hwid banned desktop with a free account have 16 hours on it no ban changed ip and mac address as well i think some do work but you have to be careful
    give spoofer plz need badly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123