Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

4 days free to test ban evasion or HWID bypass (physical)

Friends with Hardware Ban (HWID Ban):

We can take advantage of these days that the game is free to test some changes in hardware and see if we can evade said Ban.

First I recommend doing a lot of accounts on Steam, this is very simple even using the same gmail mail, I briefly describe the steps:

1) Make an account in Gmail. example@gmail
    2) Make a new account on Steam using the created gmail. (Do not use more than 5 times the same password in Steam, because it will not let you do more accounts with the same password)
    3) Check the mail.
    4) Make a second Steam account using your own Gmail, this time in the address of your mail add a DOT if your mail was example@gmail... now you can add a DOT and it would be like this e.xample@gmail... (really gmail does not interfere in that you use DOTs in the directions of your mail, it does not matter to you and you will consider that your mail is still example although you use ex.ample or examp.le) with this we deceive to Steam that if it considers that they are different directions.
    5) Re-check the mail (it will keep coming to the same account, this time the Steam email will tell you that you already have an associated email or if you want to create a new account, there you can create a new account)
    6) Once you have created a lot of Steam accounts, you can download in any of your created accounts the Dead by Daylight Game that is free right now and for 4 days.
    7) Remember that if you have HWID Ban, you will be Banned after 30 minutes or a few matches. So you close Steam session in the newly Banned account and open a new account, you don't need to download the game again, you just open a new session on steam and open the game, you accept the EULA again and start from 0.
    Here is the interesting thing and where we will begin to do our tests for the final evasion or the failure of it.

We can list a series of things that work or in theory would work to evade the HWID Ban, so if you can try this, it would be very helpful for everyone.

(The experiments that work, after hours or days can continue playing without being banned, preferable to put the word WORKED and those that fail, that is to say that they are banned after a while, put the word PATCHED, the experiments that have not yet been will be with TO DO)

(For all experiments a new installation of Windows is required, preferably not using any Windows serial key or getting a new one if it has never been used, making changes one by one, playing a couple of hours and see if they have been banned again )

Things Done and To Do:

Changes via Software:

-Use some Spoofer in the market (only some IDs change virtually) PATCHED (after a 4 or 5 hours banned again, using a lot of spoofers out there)
    -Change Volumes ID PATCHED
    -Change GUID PATCHED
    -Change MAC Address PATCHED
    -Change IP Address PATCHED
    -Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)

Changes in Hardware:

-Change Slot HDD / SDD PATCHED
    -Change or invert Slot RAM DIMMs PATCHED
    -Install another version of Windows (win 8, win 32 bits or win 64 bits, all with new serial key and without serial key) PATCHED
    -Change only the HDD / SDD with a new one TO DO)
    -Change only the MOBO for a new one WORKED (1 month fully work. After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change HDD / SDD and MOBO for new both WORKED (Keep out and clean from reports)
    -Change only CPU with a new one TO DO)
    -Change only RAM DIMMs for new ones PATCHED
    -Change CPU and RAM for new both TO DO)
    -Change only the GPU for a new one TO DO)
    -Change all HDD/SDD, GPU, CPU, MOBO, RAM, (New Computer) WORKED (You are Invisible now)
    This would be all for the moment, I will comment on my changes and what works and what does not. I hope you can do the same.

Thank you for your patience if you have gotten here, in truth it will be very helpful for everyone to try these changes.

By the way, excuse my english that is not my native language.

See you in the fog...
    Last edited by ixuatl; 09-21-2018 at 07:05 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

iJoaq (09-21-2018),MrSega13 (09-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have updated and tried something that rumored in the forum. Not accept the EULA but it is impossible. So I discard this option.

Changes via Software:

Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    I have updated and tried something that rumored in the forum. Not accept the EULA but it is impossible. So I discard this option.
    What if u move the EULA accepted HDD to another PC? Does it ask again to accept EULA?

Thanks
    What about Virtual Machines?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by altherial View Post
    What about Virtual Machines?
    Not a good solution.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Would GeForce Now work in theory? I'm not HWID banned but I could test it if you would like since I have access to it.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperT0xic View Post
    Would GeForce Now work in theory? I'm not HWID banned but I could test it if you would like since I have access to it.
    Isnt geforce now just a stream u recieve on ur end?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
    Isnt geforce now just a stream u recieve on ur end?
    Exactly. It uses another computer to stream a game to yours. Therefore it would have a different hwid.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    It theoretically must work but Nvidia haves to make an agrement with anti cheats and game developers so they will send your real hwid so you can't ban evade like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have been using Geforce Now for 2 months to bypass my HWID pretty sure it works. And tbh I am pretty sure its illegal to copy our HWID and replace theirs with ours so that the anti cheats can flag the computer. And since one gpu is used across multiple computers i am sure its impossible to do something like this. Even more its not like they can add something that can attach to the Anti Cheat or Steam in order to get our player info and sent the hwid to EAC in order to ban.
    Last edited by geoxhon; 09-23-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    UpDate:

-Change only the HDD / SDD with a new one PATCHED
    -Using Virtual Machine (Not an option, Can't Virtual DX11 in Virtual Machine) PATCHED
    -Using GeForce Now TO DO (Not tested, but you can try Beta for evading HWID with nVidida Hardware cloud)

Changes via Software:

-Use some Spoofer in the market (only some IDs change virtually) PATCHED (after a 4 or 5 hours banned again, using a lot of spoofers out there)
    -Change GUID PATCHED
    -Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)
    -Using GeForce Now TO DO (Not tested, but you can try Beta for evading HWID with nVidida Hardware cloud)

Changes in Hardware:

-Install another version of Windows (win 8, win 32 bits or win 64 bits, all with new serial key and without serial key) PATCHED
    -Change only the MOBO for a new one WORKED (1 month fully work. After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change HDD / SDD and MOBO for new both WORKED (Keep out and clean from reports)
    -Change all HDD/SDD, GPU, CPU, MOBO, RAM, (New Computer) WORKED (You are Invisible now)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

alexlamasg (09-25-2018),MrSega13 (09-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    UpDate:

-Using Virtual Machine (Not an option, Can't Virtual DX11 in Virtual Machine) PATCHED

Changes via Software:

-Change GUID PATCHED

Changes in Hardware:

WHAT about trying the changing the HDD/SDD And GeForce at the same time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
    What if u move the EULA accepted HDD to another PC? Does it ask again to accept EULA?
    Good point. But the ID of you HDD keep in EAC servers. I think isn't an option

Thanks
    I used a spoofer on my hwid banned desktop with a free account have 16 hours on it no ban changed ip and mac address as well i think some do work but you have to be careful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbb55758 View Post
    I used a spoofer on my hwid banned desktop with a free account have 16 hours on it no ban changed ip and mac address as well i think some do work but you have to be careful
    Can You give me the spoofer pls i need it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast