Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 220th Edition

220th Edition - September 27th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: In Texas, it is legal to kill Bigfoot if you ever find it.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Riigged
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Solvi
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo09
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Indonesian teenager rescued after 49 days lost at sea
    An nineteen-year-old Indonesian fisherman survived 49 days on the ocean after the rope that was holding his fishing in place was cut. After 49 days he was found by a Panamanian ship and was brought to the Indonesian consul located in Japan. Aldi Novel Adilang's job is to light lamps with a generator to attract fish at night. He has to stay six months on the vessel and worked there since he was just 16. The owner of the rompong is bringing him weekly supplies. When the rope snapped, he only had limited food, fuel and clean water onboard.“Aldi said he had been scared and often cried while adrift,” Fajar Firdaus, another Indonesian official, said.
    “Every time he saw a large ship, he said, he was hopeful, but more than 10 ships had sailed past him, none of them stopped or saw Aldi.”
    On August 31th the ship M.V. Arpeggio sailed by, Adilang tried waving for help but they didnt see him, he turned the radio to a frequency that is known to be used frequently to get their help. Since the waves were to heavy, he had to swim to the boat.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    In this week we look at the CS:GO hack Skush v2.21. The Skush hacks were created by OfficerX, with over 60+ releases for LoL and CS:GO, and just released a new update to the well adapted Skush series. As you may already know this is one of the most relied on hack for CS:GO when it comes to stability, safety and its amount of features. This hack has a ton of features including Triggerbot, RCS (Anti-Recoil,) ESP, Chams, Skin Changer and scripts for Bunnyhopping, Chat Spamming and more. Now just because it is one of the most popular CS:GO hacks still being constantly updated with features added does not mean it is safe, all of the time. Every once in a while the hack will be detected. It is always important to stay up to date with the news. Especially with CS:GO sometimes it does not even have to be a detected hack that gets you banned, it could be the way you play or the things you say in the chat. Always be aware of how your actions may look to other players and check for updates.
    Thread

Telltale Games sued by former employee over mass layoffs
    Don't you love it when your employers fire you without any notice? Well that is exactly what Telltale Games did to 250 employees under the excuse that the company is getting down, so they had to let them all go. However, after some interview with the higher ups at Telltale Games, it is not the case at all because game "The Walking Dead" is still being created after they decided to partner with outside help. So, after the employees that were fired found this out they filed a class action lawsuit against Telltale Games. This is very justifiable lawsuit because no company can just fire you without any notice and not give a compensation for it. Ups and downs in business occur but if you don't even take care of the employees who are half of the business itself than you are not a good business, the story is still developing as of this news, so expect updates. More than likely Telltale will lose this case on the facts that are available but as stated before, the case is still fresh, so it is still debatable if they will lose for sure.

Gary Kurtz Dead at 78
    Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Producer Gary Kurtz, seen here in this 2007 photo, passed away at age 78 (Sorrentino 1). Star Wars was an international wide saga. From; The Phantom Menace, Attack of The Clones, Revenge of The Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of The Jedi, to The Force Awakes. George Lucas's Star Wars had huge pop-cultural impact. It's sad to see such a huge contributor to the show go. Phrases like "evil empire", "May the Force be with you", and most famously "I am your father" have become part of the popular lexicon. The first Star Wars film in 1977 was a cultural unifier, enjoyed by a wide spectrum of people (Wikipedia 1). Star Wars was probably one the first huge movie series the world has ever seen. You can ask almost any person and they have probably most likely heard or seen a star wars movie. Gary was a great producer and a great person, "A key figure in the history of Star Wars and Lucasfilm, Kurtz's gifts for storytelling can be felt in all his work," Lucasfilm wrote Monday.

Lil Uzi Vert - New Patek
    Lil Uzi Vert finally released his single "New Patek". He's been teasing this song in live shows and in videos, and it's speculated to be the first single off of his upcoming album "Eternal Atake". The song has been well accepted so far and has a catchy hook as well as upbeat production. The song is slightly long coming in at just under 6 minutes, but enjoyable nonetheless. Most of Lil Uzi's songs have an indescribable energy about them, and this song hold true to that theme. Although the song is decently long, the beat and energy make you feel like the song could keep going even further and it wouldn't be much of a bore. No other singles have been released by Uzi's team in regards to his album. An EP under Lil Uzi's real name appeared on Apple Music this week as well, but the claims were quickly shut down by Uzi's team. Uzi has stated that this EP has nothing to do with any official release and is just snippets.
    You can listen to New Patek here.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2018/09/24/sports/24nfllive-1/merlin_144193302_42c58add-8e64-44bd-8d3c-275621ded1cd-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upsc ale[/IMG]

Week 3 takeaways in the NFL
    Week 3 of the NFL season has been a week of surprises. First of all, the Lions trumped the Patriots in a game 26-10 in favor of the Lions. This surprised many analysts as they lost their first two games, with one of these where they were completely destroyed by the Jets. However, during their third, they had a miraculous comeback and now are consistent with their plays. However, this also highlights trouble with the Patriots, as now people are wondering whether or not the team has a strong enough offense and defense, seeing as how Brady barely was able to make any passes during that game as no wide receiver was open. This implies that the Patriots must work hard to formulate a new plan where Tom Brady will be able to make good passes to reliable receivers.

Man Takes Wife's Head to Police.
    The suspect, identified only as Satish, was holding a bag in one hand and a machete in the other, according to a report in The Times Of India. In footage taken by someone at the station, Satish, 35, is heard telling the officers: "This is my wife, sir, I gave her all the love I could."
    At that point he pulls the woman's head out of the plastic bag and holds it up, telling officers that his wife Roopa had cheated on him
    "I saw her with that guy near the plantation, I killed her, but that guy ran away," he said, according to local media reports.
    "I couldn't kill him though."
    Satish went on to say that Roopa's alleged lover Sunil was facing a number of criminal charges and that, despite Satish being a taxi driver and promising to support the family, his wife had chosen to cheat on him. Police took Satish's statement and registered an FIR, which is a document in India that sets a criminal case in motion. Satish reportedly took police to where he had buried the rest of his wife's body and was then remanded in custody. Circle Inspector Ramachandra Nayak, the investigating officer at Chikkamagaluru's Ajjampura police station in the state of Karnataka, was quoted in The News Minute as saying: "Based on his statement, Satish suspected that his wife was cheating on him and followed her with a machete. "When he saw her meet Sunil at the Nilagiri Plantation near Shivani Railway Station, he hacked at her neck."

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    Headlines
    • Hova
    [*]User News
    • Ahlwong
    [*]Global News
    • Phoon Legend
    • Versa
    [*]Hack of The Week
    • Allura
    • bou
    [*]Gaming News
    • SanderThePanda
    [*]Technology News
    • Organized Chaos
    [*]Music News
    • Schuba
    [*]Sports News
    • Sean
    [*]Media News
    [*]WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed
    [*]Interviewers
    • Hentai
    • Trol553
    [*]Freelancers
    • Eternity
    • Doc
    • Hackinet
    • wan
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-28-2018),Dagger (09-27-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-27-2018),[MPGH]Doc (09-27-2018),dummy97 (09-28-2018),Gravity (09-28-2018),[MPGH]Liz (09-27-2018),MikeRohsoft (09-27-2018),Not Officer (09-27-2018),Sam (09-27-2018),Schuba (09-28-2018),Speedster (09-27-2018),Stebulous (09-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    still weeping

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Dagger (09-27-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    "This is my wife, sir, I gave her all the love I could."
    At that point he pulls the woman's head out of the plastic bag and holds it up
    that's some fucked up shit wow
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Nice news lol.

Thanks
    Guess I'll Be A Fisherman.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    "This is my wife, sir, I gave her all the love I could."
    At that point he pulls the woman's head out of the plastic bag and holds it up
    oof. nice news mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yall need a new font.

Thanks
    Home town team Bills pulled a win finally

Rams looking good rn 4-0

Thanks
    Thanks for this news

Thanks
    informative thanks