Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    @Bass inda Hood, check your messages as I'm still having an issue with the order I placed on the 5th as I have not received my vbucks! Please assist with resolving this matter. Thanks!
    Last edited by luckyducky777; 08-08-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    At this time, it's been 6 days since I've had a transaction with Bass inda Hood but he has NOT responded back to any of my messages!

Unless he rectifies this matter and sends me the v-bucks I paid for, I would classify this as a SCAM! I will gladly update my post if he gives me the v-bucks!

WARNING!!! BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS USER!!!!

Thanks
    It's been 18 days since I ordered from him, and I still haven't received anything. He also said that he is on vacation, which seems like a silly reason to escape.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King12Pro View Post
    It's been 18 days since I ordered from him, and I still haven't received anything. He also said that he is on vacation, which seems like a silly reason to escape.
    I will be filing a SCAM report shortly! SMDH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can sell vbucks, but price not as cheap as before. These are turkish vbucks, huh

Thanks
    Unfortunately, it seems you guys have been scammed. The original owner confirmed to me that he has sold his ******* to another person 2-3 months ago but he did not inform anyone about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorpolshenpai View Post
    Unfortunately, it seems you guys have been scammed. The original owner confirmed to me that he has sold his ******* to another person 2-3 months ago but he did not inform anyone about it.
    I have been in contact with the seller for a long time, also I made few deals with him in MPGH's IM few months ago. So, I doubt this information being true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Post a scam report buddy.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

Post a scam report buddy.
    Our conversation happened outside of MPGH, does that count?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Our conversation happened outside of MPGH, does that count?
    if the deal started on MPGH, it should still count so... make a report buddy/

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks

if the deal started on MPGH, it should still count so... make a report buddy/
    I think I'm screwed then, we had a deal months ago, but since then I started trusting him, I used that 'known application' to talk to him.
    Last edited by King12Pro; 09-02-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think I'm screwed then, we had a deal months ago, but since then I started trusting him, I used that 'known application' to talk to him.
    just post one, see what happens

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

just post one, see what happens
    I will try to explain. Some of my regular customers were on my Disscord server as well. Just in case IM is down and they urgently need vbucks you know. When I sold that server I had to notify ppl on MPGH, my bad. I have so much forum threads that I barely remember each of them. I understand that some folks were scammed bcs of this. I just wanted to explain that me and server's owner are 2 different persons now.
    P.S btw you can close the thread, I don't sell vbucks anymore.

Thanks
    bass is scamming people report will be up soon, this is from his personal ******* acc not his server.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819