Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Dude this thing is amazing now! Thank you so much. Quick question. Do I have to do the auto search resolution button in the advanced settings? When I did it changed some of the pixels to match my 1440p screen. Is that okay? Or should I keep them original?

Thank you!

Thanks
    So I know just with the nature of ahk it's more difficult to configure for single/slower shot weapons like snipers and hand cannons, is it feasible to potentially improve on that with continuous lockon and smooth tracking? It works great when I use a pulse or auto rifle, but if I try to use a sniper or hand cannon, it'll usually take me a couple of shots before it even locks on with a hand cannon/scout rifle. And it's just about useless with a sniper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    No luck with this one for me unfortunately, tried all variations of params but locks amazingly well when target is stationary, soon as target moves then it becomes for "me" way less reliable than andrews versions. There has to be a correlation of reasons why there is a party of people in both sides of the park here, for some one bot is better than the other, makes absolutely zero sense to my brain. lol.

good efforts though just not tracking on target enough to be viable, against my friend with him using no bot I still couldnt beat his ass often enough to warrant using a bot lol. crazy stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBananaman89 View Post
    Dude this thing is amazing now! Thank you so much. Quick question. Do I have to do the auto search resolution button in the advanced settings? When I did it changed some of the pixels to match my 1440p screen. Is that okay? Or should I keep them original?

Thank you!
    Yep thats what it should do. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kaalaron View Post
    So I know just with the nature of ahk it's more difficult to configure for single/slower shot weapons like snipers and hand cannons, is it feasible to potentially improve on that with continuous lockon and smooth tracking? It works great when I use a pulse or auto rifle, but if I try to use a sniper or hand cannon, it'll usually take me a couple of shots before it even locks on with a hand cannon/scout rifle. And it's just about useless with a sniper.
    Yeah it varies a lot, I find low recoil weapons with fast ADS are the way to go. Also keep in mind some scopes and muzzle fire effects will cause problems if they are red/orange.

Quote Originally Posted by moosenoodles View Post
    No luck with this one for me unfortunately, tried all variations of params but locks amazingly well when target is stationary, soon as target moves then it becomes for "me" way less reliable than andrews versions. There has to be a correlation of reasons why there is a party of people in both sides of the park here, for some one bot is better than the other, makes absolutely zero sense to my brain. lol
    This one runs a bit slower, so on less powerful machines it may be almost unusable. Try turning up your aim speed and reducing video settings in game. You can turn down render quality % without affecting the bot.

Thanks

Tested and work perfect but controllers

Quote Originally Posted by fatdoobie View Post
    My version of the script, now with a gui and a few other features. Functionally not really different to the version I posted in the other thread, just easier to use.

- Searches for red bar (shielded, unshielded or unshielded low) and then double-checks the enemy's level text box for a white bar before aiming.
    - Slower than Andrew's method, but usually more reliable in terms of not aiming at walls and finding the right target.
    - PvP ONLY, though it can be used in PvE without false positive checks, just nowhere near as reliable.

I would recommend trying both Andrew's version and mine, and seeing which works better for you. It's helpful for us to get feedback from you guys so we can continue to improve these scripts.

Read setup doc if you're not sure how to use it, enjoy.

Virus scan 1 | Virus scan 2

Image (gui)

Tested and work! But can you make it work with controller pls !

Edit: I use a cronusmax and for rapid fire and all is amazing but if I can use your aimbot is can be perfect.
    Last edited by mazxz; 10-08-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks

it forces the aim to shake from side to side

im new to the community and to using a bot like this so i may be doing something wrong but when i aim at somebody my cursor just shakes left and right . im not sure if it locks for a split second then just locking onto something else or what is causing it. ive tried dropping the tolerance down to 40 and messing around with the speed but that didnt help the issue. any help would be appreciated.

im running the game at 1440p and have two monitors ,however destiny is on my main monitor and auto adjust does tell me the correct resolution (i tested by changed res on monitor and auto adjusting again to make sure). its on my windows 10 machine and normally frame rate is around 90-100fps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazxz View Post

Edit: I use a cronusmax and for rapid fire and all is amazing but if I can use your aimbot is can be perfect.
    No idea how to do that sorry. Would I just need to change the direction/speed or does it not work at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkthecat View Post
    when i aim at somebody my cursor just shakes left and right (....) ive tried dropping the tolerance down to 40
    Sounds like its working, try turning down your in-game sens and mouse sens. As for tolerance, most likely that is not your issue, I’d leave it around 45-60 for best results.

Thanks

help

Downloading the bot is fine but when I click auto adjust in the imagesearch settings I click auto adjust for my primary monitor but then it says "Error Invalid Gui name. specifically default . The current thread will exit.

Want to test but can't get it working? Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazxz View Post

Had the same problem for a while is Destiny to test an Xbox controller or whatever controller you're using I got some remapping software so all of the controller inputs were then mouse and keyboard inputs once that's done you can use your controller and it will move the thumb stick as if it's moving the mouse

Also is there a way of having this aim lock always on as I only have lock when pressing the fire or aim button.

it would speed up the locking if it's already pointing at the target I'm looking at before aiming down sight or firing
    Last edited by samfrag; 10-08-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What that draw area scan for?
    Also bot is amazing.

Thanks

invert mouse

Tried changing below for invert mouse but it just goes crazy when trying to aim
    MoveY := Ceil(( AimY * DirY ** ( -1 ))) * DirY

Any ideas what to change to make it work with inverted mouse?

Oh and great work on this, much appreciated!!!
    Last edited by batismul; 10-08-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks

cant get it to work

Hi im new here but im trying this new bot but i been trying different setting wont track properly even the one that comes with it by default can anyone send me a picture of a 1080p setting they have

Thanks
    @fatdoobie, very stable and consistent.
    Same issues as before > low hp bar loses lock and sometimes it jiggles to the right too much.

Thanks
    Very nice job. I'm having very little issues of false positive in the environment and i tested it out for probably 3 hours last night.

The one issue I'm having is I noticed that with a weapon like a sniper rifle i am missing a lot of shots because the crosshair seems to be pointing directly at the crown of the head which leaves very little room for error.

I play in 1440p and have already done all of the settings adjustments and when I tried to change the y-axis offset manually, it didn't seem to have any effect. Any ideas here? I would prefer it aim somewhere between the top of the neck and middle of face if at all possible.

Thanks
    Anyone wanna do some private match testing in order to adjust settings and test bot? Send me a dm

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast