Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Need Visual Basic Programs For School [PAYED]

Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post
    Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Hi. I should be able to help. We can discuss the cost later on as it depends on the homework.

Thanks

costs

PM me more details about the books and how much time I have to do it, we can discuss the costs

Thanks
    Pm me more detail can do it very well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post

I can do VB. Hmu as I need more info.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hackforever View Post
    I can do VB. Hmu as I need more info.
    I was in High School 15 years ago .... thats where i did VB, im surprised to see its still being used!!

Thanks
    Don't mean to stay off topic but you won't learn if you don't invest time into it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to phenyl For This Useful Post:

Dan2006 (05-12-2019)