Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884

    Arrow Say GoodBye to ExpressVPN [ Downside to all VPN user and Sellers ] LOL

    Today I bought an ExpressVPN and saw this shit on there website after login. Also talked to there customer service and here is a full chat of this shit.


    It will fully replace google captcha!

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6hc

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6qd

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6yx

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Last edited by Schiphol; 10-11-2018 at 02:39 AM.

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


  2. #2
    Avistryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
    Today I bought an ExpressVPN and saw this shit on there website after login. Also talked to there customer service and here is a full chat of this shit.


    It will fully replace google captcha!

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6hc

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6qd

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6yx

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    still able to login without the authenication

  3. #3
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by 9YEARSOLDARMY View Post
    still able to login without the authenication
    You will face to this shit soon

    They are updating all there system!

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


  4. #4
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,032
    Reputation
    2113
    Thanks
    8,345
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    how is this a problem? simply check ur emails?!?!??! or if u use an automated program to do this shit, simply made it get the code?!?!?!

    woah. h a r d.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!











    dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020



  5. #5
    Avistryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    how is this a problem? simply check ur emails?!?!??! or if u use an automated program to do this shit, simply made it get the code?!?!?!

    woah. h a r d.
    i think he meant if you brought a cracked acc

  6. #6
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,032
    Reputation
    2113
    Thanks
    8,345
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 9YEARSOLDARMY View Post
    i think he meant if you brought a cracked acc
    ah, thought me meant for generating accounts.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!











    dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020



  7. #7
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,372
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by 9YEARSOLDARMY View Post
    i think he meant if you brought a cracked acc
    Well, then he should have clarified it, nobody can assume out of their ass that he was using a cracked account prior to this happening or after he allegedly bough the cracked account, showing someone's emails in often cases do not clarify it being cracked or the owner legitimately made the account, bought the subscription for it.

    Reputation power: 52
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  8. #8
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    8,047
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,794
    My Mood
    Angry
    It doesn't happen with all cracked accounts. If this verification stays the same accounts will still be cracked. If they also remove the captcha then even better.


  9. #9
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    how is this a problem? simply check your emails?!?!??! or if you use an automated program to do this shit, simply made it get the code?!?!?!

    Woah. H an rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


    ah, thought me meant for generating accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderThePanda View Post


    Well, then he should have clarified it, nobody can assume out of their ass that he was using a cracked account prior to this happening or after he allegedly bought the cracked account, showing someone's emails in often cases do not clarify it being cracked or the owner legitimately made the account, bought the subscription for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    It doesn't happen with all cracked accounts. If this verification stays the same accounts will still be cracked. If they also remove the captcha then even better.
    Still, all cracker can crack em. But the only thing is you can't access to web version to have [ Activation Code for Windows or macOS and other options until you have email access. Second, this shit will not show up on [ iPhone, iPad, Android, AndroidTV Version ] + [ Only show on devices if the cracker cracked a business version of ExpressVPN ]

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


  10. #10
    ReplacementsNX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,845
    Nope, all is good and same as before, nothing to be worried...
    Cracked accounts still working perfectly...

  11. #11
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by N3X4 View Post
    Nope, all is good and same as before, nothing to be worried...
    Cracked accounts still working perfectly...
    Now Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/sessions/new sign in with your cracked info.

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


  12. #12
    SuchAPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    128
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
    Still, all cracker can crack em. But the only thing is you can't access to web version to have [ Activation Code for Windows or macOS and other options until you have email access. Second, this shit will not show up on [ iPhone, iPad, Android, AndroidTV Version ] + [ Only show on devices if the cracker cracked a business version of ExpressVPN ]
    That's a false statement. I have my own ExpressVPN checker and activation codes come from the success page after you login. U don't need email access to have it lol

  13. #13
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAPirate View Post
    That's a false statement. I have my own ExpressVPN checker and activation codes come from the success page after you log in. U don't need email access to have it lol
    Use a different network or device try to log in. Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/sessions/new sign in with your info. [ Use a different network or device ]

    Let see who claim wrong.

    Also, read this before claiming

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6hc

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6qd

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6yx

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


  14. #14
    SuchAPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    128
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
    Use a different network or device try to log in. Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/sessions/new sign in with your info. [ Use a different network or device ]

    Let see who claim wrong.

    Also, read this before claiming

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6hc

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6qd

    https://prntscr.com/l4r6yx
    all i'm saying is, you don't need to login there to use expressvpn. On the app itself you can just use it by redeeming the activation key lol.

  15. #15
    Schiphol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The third planet in order from the Sun!
    Posts
    6,562
    Reputation
    518
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAPirate View Post
    all I'm saying is, you don't need to login there to use the expression. On the app itself, you can just use it by redeeming the activation key lol.
    You need to log in on the web to get that activation code. LUL

    Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7056
    Last Post: 13 Hours Ago, 04:27 PM
  2. Chael Sonnen is saying goodbye to UFC
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:25 AM
  3. Say goodbye to youtube!
    By Youtro in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:57 AM
  4. Say goodbye noobs hackers
    By B00MSH0TKP0W in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:02 AM
  5. Eminem Say Goodbye Hollywood
    By apezwijn in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 08:18 PM