Thanks

Cheat for Lords Mobile and other MP Games like LM

I've been working on it about 3 months. And i did nothing. You hackers are so knowledgeable people so please help me. Most of people want this you know so if you do a thing for that it will be great. Moreover not only me.

Thanks

Lightbulb Lords Mobile Hack & Cheats

Hey man,

The only real lords mobile hack is actually a lords mobile bot. Its is a server side game so there is no way to hack it directly for gems or whatever. Those are just fake sites designed to earn money from your submission. Hope that helps. Lemme know if you got any other questions.. 3 months is a long time with no results lol

Thanks

lords mobile bot

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911 View Post
    Hey man,

The only real lords mobile hack is actually a lords mobile bot. Its is a server side game so there is no way to hack it directly for gems or whatever. Those are just fake sites designed to earn money from your submission. Hope that helps. Lemme know if you got any other questions.. 3 months is a long time with no results lol

Agreed there is no bot which hacks the game , i did some research and found the same , agreed "https://www.gnbots.com" is reliable and does chores of the game for you and a working bot , but its very expensive at 100$ most cant afford it , is there any script or bot written which does basic things like farming , construction , research and shield or at least farming and shielding and may be recall troops when attacked while gathering

Thanks
    The $100 is for a Bot Server + software. You can just get the software and run it on your own PC for as little as $20 a month. Servers are optional