Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Love a program that does something as simple as editing raw dumps Very nice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice work but since last update i cant get it to work anymore (even not with admin privileges)

Update ?

Last edited by GrannyWithABun; 01-08-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyWithABun View Post
    nice work but since last update i cant get it to work anymore (even not with admin privileges)

Update ?

ok i wanna try update, i need to look if cheat engine enabler still works.... like i said in post only table is mine, the enabler is from funman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by petardascom View Post
    ok i wanna try update, i need to look if cheat engine enabler still works.... like i said in post only table is mine, the enabler is from funman
    lol its so funny when people try to use cheat engine / build a tool other than rebuild cheat engine its self to bypass this permanently for all cods & future releases.

I say, DONT waste your time building a crappy .exe tool that will only support the current up-to-date version of the game.

Learn how to build CE from its source then this will never be a issue for you again.

Just dont be stupid and publicly release it if you successfully rebuild it othherwise Devs will make it even harder to use CE again for all active cods.

You will not find a working CE rebuilt on the internet everyone including myself is keeping them private as they should be. So searching the net wont help you. What will is learniing how to build it yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyWithABun View Post

Update ?

I cant update, because they hide threads and i dont know how to update ce enabler now. We can ask funman to update ir or any other help getting the right thread to can update. Can be too long time i dont do this and i dont remember how get the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    lol its so funny when people try to use cheat engine / build a tool other than rebuild cheat engine its self to bypass this permanently for all cods & future releases.

I say, DONT waste your time building a crappy .exe tool that will only support the current up-to-date version of the game.

Learn how to build CE from its source then this will never be a issue for you again.

Just dont be stupid and publicly release it if you successfully rebuild it othherwise Devs will make it even harder to use CE again for all active cods.

You will not find a working CE rebuilt on the internet everyone including myself is keeping them private as they should be. So searching the net wont help you. What will is learniing how to build it yourself.
    And why you instead speak make one? Is so easy speak and do nothing.
    Last edited by petardascom; 03-04-2020 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I cant update, because they hide threads and i dont know how to update ce enabler now. We can ask funman to update ir or any other help getting the right thread to can update. Can be too long time i dont do this and i dont remember how get the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And why you instead speak make one? Is so easy speak and do nothing.
    Why i instead "speak make one" ? Because its the smarter approach than to make a useless tool to communicate with the game or CE to get CE working. The issue is CE not making another tool thats irrelavent to what you want to achieve.

Like i said learn how to build CE from its "Free Open Source" then this will no longer be a problem.

I rebuilt CE last year, Never since needed to update it to work with any game on/after i built it. Why? I made it so games dont detect "CE" is a running process on my pc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    Why i instead "speak make one" ? Because its the smarter approach than to make a useless tool to communicate with the game or CE to get CE working. The issue is CE not making another tool thats irrelavent to what you want to achieve.

Like i said learn how to build CE from its "Free Open Source" then this will no longer be a problem.

I rebuilt CE last year, Never since needed to update it to work with any game on/after i built it. Why? I made it so games dont detect "CE" is a running process on my pc.
    If u wont contribute nothing, dont lose time ill ignore more your messages, i dont know why is your motivation here to blame and speak about ce, when is nothing related here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If u wont contribute nothing, dont lose time ill ignore more your messages, i dont know why is your motivation here to blame and speak about ce, when is nothing related here.
    I understood like 3 words in this. Please write in english

Thanks
    cool, will look into these, and where it was from

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12