Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KZee View Post
    +vouch

Has been ordering from Eleanor for quite a while now, one of the best price and speed for Uber refs in the market.

Keep it up!
    What is your typical speed from order to first few rides? Thanks/.

Thanks
    might need bulk reselling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Messaged you on *****, get back to me asap please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Please respond to my email. I've now sent you 3 emails, 1 private message, additionally you have not responded to IM. I ordered 20 rides from you over a day ago. You assured me that at least 10 of them would be on my account. That has yet to happen. My communication prior to my payment to you was good, but now that you've been paid your lack of reply has me questioning your business model.

Finally, if I do not hear from you within the next 12 hours I am going to file a complaint with 2 sources the biggest being my business PayPal account. If you would communicate you would avoid a much bigger headache.
    Last edited by x1xjcramair1x1x; 01-17-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
    Please respond to my email. I've now sent you 3 emails, 1 private message, additionally you have not responded to IM. I ordered 20 rides from you over a day ago. You assured me that at least 10 of them would be on my account. That has yet to happen. My communication prior to my payment to you was good, but now that you've been paid your lack of reply has me questioning your business model.

Finally, if I do not hear from you within the next 12 hours I am going to file a complaint with 2 sources the biggest being my business PayPal account. If you would communicate you would avoid a much bigger headache.
    As you may have heard, uber changed it policy on 17th Jan and we've heard errors occurring while taking rides, searching for promotions, ride disappearing, and

so on. We didn't even take any order, so that our customers don't have to face those issues.

That's why were are testing out our service and making sure our customers get the best of it. Hopefully rides will keep coming within 24 hours.
    If you are in a rush, you can get your refund.

- - - Updated - - -

One last thing, I guess you didn't check your IM, I replied there a long ago, so please check that, and help us make this transition smoothly.

- - - Updated - - -

Uber recently (17th January) changed its referral policy, causing server errors, including referrals disappearing, trips not activating, and the exact amount of referrals not showing in the uber app.

That's why we are testing out our service, and this may cause rides not appearing even within the usual time spawn (24-36 hours). We will not take orders until 19th January.
    We appreciate your patience and composure and hope we will fix this as soon as possible.
    (N.B If your referrals disappeared after 17th January, please let us know.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    When did you plan updating everyone about this error/issue with Uber? If you are pro-active in updating this thread with Uber errors, updated pricing, status on rides you'll last much longer with this gig.

With the above being said, so far I've received 2 rides out of the 20 owed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    When did you plan updating everyone about this error/issue with Uber? If you are pro-active in updating this thread with Uber errors, updated pricing, status on rides you'll last much longer with this gig.

With the above being said, so far I've received 2 rides out of the 20 owed.
    Thanks for your suggestion. <3

Keep us updated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You guys can order now. The issue has been fixed !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Everyone proceed with caution. Seller's excuses that the policy changed on the 17th are simply incorrect. I placed an order (all paid) more than 10 days ago on the 10/01/2020. No rides have been received, no explanation has been given, communication has been mediocre at best.

Avoid seller until this is resolved.

If/when seller sorts this issue I will edit this post.
    Last edited by nojoeing; 01-20-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nojoeing View Post
    Everyone proceed with caution. Seller's excuses that the policy changed on the 17th are simply incorrect. I placed an order (all paid) more than 10 days ago on the 10/01/2020. No rides have been received, no explanation has been given, communication has been mediocre at best.

https://imgur.com/5t1mSsC

Please stop spreading misinformation.
    Last edited by eleanor23; 01-21-2020 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just bought the 10 rides priority package. Will update when I receive them. Purchased a while ago from this shop and never had any issues.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleanor23 View Post
    You guys can order now. The issue has been fixed !!!
    check IM got some questions buying Priorty

Thanks
    Placed an order with Eleanor a few days ago, I'll update you guys on how it goes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just placed an order for some rides, super quick response.
    Will post update when I get them ��

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nojoeing View Post

My money was refunded. Sadly no rides were provided successfully.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast