Thanks

Question Unity 3D item stats (attibutes) location

Hello,
    for a little project i need to extract or at least find attributes for all items present in game. Does anyone have an idea where i might find such information? I tried looking into unity asset bundle files but either it's not the right location or i fail to notice it. It would be helpful if someone listed different ways you can give attributes to an item. In my, non programmer, mind i would either do a single file with all stats for every item and link every item to proper line in the file or i'd just put attributes in the assetbundle file. But i never done anything similar so that's just what i think now. Anyway, so far i see files for single items (like: cape, helmet, sword) and files for the whole set ( whole armor set ).

Thanks
    If i were you, i rather learn 2D before going to 3D, 3D has some complicated shit while 2D Is basic, thats why theres a lot of shitty games that are made of 2D.
    If you think your good to go and you already mastered 2D you can continue 3D and learn Blender and learn how 3D works.