Thanks

[Question]Is it possible to change rifle stats without just the models?

Hello, i wonder if any of you has figured out where the actual rifle in-game stats such as accu, recoil, sway, firerate, fire start delay, reload... etc is kept?

By changing some anibase files with pvmla files(for example) as you all know you can change weapons to take SOME stats from another rifle, like fire rate, sway, but as i've noticed not really the moving speed(portability) or actual recoil.

So, by changing those files, how does the game act differently? If it's just the model, how does a different model shoot differently? That's impossible without additional data... so, there are two possiblities:

1.The additional data is stored in for example the ANIBASE files.
    2.Anibase files contain a sort of encripted LINK to the part of some packed file which contains the actual stats of the rifle.
    Or maybe even:
    3.Anibase files just contain a weapon ID which the client recognizes in-game and gives it specific stats.

What am i asking more simply? Well, for example, if you can make something shoot as fast as a minigun without that starting delay or maybe even without the blasting up-recoil.

Or, if you could make some uzi to have a lower fire rate, and much more accuracy.

Is there any way to access the actual stats?

I'll be thankful for any useful replies or you could private message me if you prefer that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to revolutioner For This Useful Post:

asdfggg (05-31-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...mod-l96a1.html
    this is the best first clasic rifle ever made rly work shoting fast, more accurate
    have fun xD
    For
    Now

100-+
    LoL

Thanks
    U can only change rof . All the others are server sided .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

BLUBBS (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    Actually, not to object you but it's not only the rate of fire that changes, the way of recoil changes also.

Try to replace m16a3 for example with these 2 weapons:
    1.Scorpion
    2.K7

You will see that the fire rate is the same(scorp and k7 have max fire rate for smg) but the recoil "way" is different, k7 sprays in a silencer(everywhere) pattern, while scorpion sprays in an UP pattern, and those are the patterns of recoil you get on your changed m16.

But does anyone know, for example, how to achieve something shooting as fast as the minigun without the starting delay(with it, all minigun mods except superknife are completely useless)?
    Last edited by revolutioner; 05-11-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Typo fixing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by 3L!T3 View Post
    U can only change rof . All the others are server sided .
    Server-sided, answer to your question: Just hack Nexon's servers

Thanks
    Ahh, i don't think it's really answer to my question, if you look at my question in more detail, you shall see that it's not exactly only the rate of fire. The sway/recoil type whatever you would like to call it also gets changed, not to mention other features like reload elimination by using a knife like weapon as a replacement to some sniper or shotgun, etc.

Now, even if all of these statistics were being read from the server, and by changing the files, you only change the ID of the weapon you are carrying, so the server loads the stats for that ID, then it's really impossible to do anything but experiment with all possible weapons hoping to achieve the best mixed effect. But, if all of these information are not being loaded directly from the server, then there is a chance to alter every each one of them in the way you like. So, what is it that the anibase files contain that actually changes the rate of fire, recoil type, and other things that do get changed? The model only? No, the model definitely doesn't contain such info, but Vertex, an UW coordinates... how would a shape of a box for example make a specific fire rate... :P impossible, the in-game statistics are stored somewhere, and something that makes the game choose which one to LOAD is contained in the anibase file. The question is, load from where? The server? Has anyone actually been able to prove this?

As for hacking the nexon servers, sure... it would be very useful to make every player have an m16 with 500 bullets firing faster than the minigun with dead-on accuracy and a sniper scope with no recoil at all... or not really :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yeah, that wouldn't be so cool anymore... But you know, someone has been able to hack Nexon NA servers, and not long time ago, and achieve highest rank on CA.

Oh, and just asking, have you been on some other forum or you work with computers? Because you really know about these things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i made weapon hack, what it does is change the weapons in other models... not much but the weapons seem to be server sided in that way unless u hack the weapon in total like i did.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    maybe it is possible, i've looked around in some .rez and anibase files and i've found a few intresting things: (this is the anibase file of an ak47)
    select@@@̾Yidle_0@@@̾Yidle_1@@ @̾Yprefire@@@̾Yfire_0@@@̾Y fire_1@@@̾Ypostfire@@@̾Yreloa d@@@̾Ydryfire@@@̾Y PreReload@@@̾Y
    PostReload@@@̾YPreRush@@@̾Yrush@ @@̾YPostRush@@@̾Y

and here is some more:

PV_AK47

L Finger32,s敫=>3ӗ8~/=5{T@>W=s?<=?Bip01 L Finger4-v>ת= "8w4HAP@J=˞?!\A=?Bip01 L Finger41.`s>;C>dΐQ8wL<!*M@ A>˞D{?|=?Bip01 L Finger42/=
    l>L>`~8w5=
    L@>˞Mt?=?@@@select8/f sound_key 3

i don't want to spawn so i'll stop here but there is more. hope it helped

Thanks
    @oksu123:
    Well, i worked on a packet bot for SRO and i made a basic memory hack for it, however... bypassing game guard was the easiest thing ever, there was a free app to download which made the game start without it, and i also had programmer friends to help me with my learning, they thought me which packets were server, which client-sided and how to see which are encrypted. It's a shame that doing anything cool for CA is so much out my hands...

@pspiso:
    I'm not sure what you mean by "hacking the weapon"?

@schim:
    To be honest with you, as much as i know the anibase file contains a model. A direct x mesh, quite POSSIBLY with animations integrated(for example, frame 1 to 10 is for shoot, frame 11 do 20 is for reload...) but i don't have all of my model editing software installed at the moment, so i can't check. There is a slight chance that by editing these animations, we can edit weapon properties. For example, minigun has a "wait before shoot" animation, if it was cut... maybe it would skip to the shoot animation right away. It's just a theory that the weapon behavior is animation based, and i'm not even sure if a solution should be discussed publicly(could ruin the game if there was a simple one). I will test changing this, and the results will be put to hold until i can say if it can ruin the game or not.
    Last edited by revolutioner; 05-14-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by revolutioner View Post
    @pspiso:
    I'm not sure what you mean by "hacking the weapon"?
    by hack i mean making a VIP hack u know people with knifes that can shoot mines and grenades. well i changed knifes into mines and such with hax instead of changing a rez file... k the game crashed when i didnt have any ammo (ammo was needed for searching the addies) so i never had the chance of releasing the addie/hack public.
    Link:

Thanks
    I understand now, but tell me... how did it work? Did the knife changed to mine act as mine? That could potentially be a GP saver, if nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by revolutioner View Post
    I understand now, but tell me... how did it work? Did the knife changed to mine act as mine? That could potentially be a GP saver, if nothing.
    wait a sec see that your online (god i just woke up its not even 6AM).

edit:
    [youtube]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3_j8zkuYYCU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3_j8zkuYYCU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[tube]

here is the hack seems like they used a minigun knife mod (the other dude).
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 05-14-2010 at 11:00 PM.
    Link: