Thread: ESP for BO4

Thanks

ESP for BO4

Im willing to pay up to 10-15 bucks for just an ESP for blackout on BO4. Thats it no aimbot, no nothing, just an ESP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lollmaowu View Post
    Im willing to pay up to 10-15 bucks for just an ESP for blackout on BO4. Thats it no aimbot, no nothing, just an ESP
    With all due respect, you obviously do not know what goes into making an ESP. To make the ESP itself, you need to program(almost always in one of the "C" languages) and program that takes memory addresses, which need to be found manually for every single update. Then, taking the information from the stored objects(found at the addresses) it needs to draw on the player's screen. The more you need, the harder it gets. Distance away, basic math. Aim lines, complex trigonometry. This is a many hour task for a fairly experienced coder, and that doesn't even touch on by-passing Treyarch Anti-cheat 4. TAC is a shit system but still requires a fair bit of knowledge to actually get around successfully.

To summarize my short rant, I barely know what I'm doing and 10-15 bucks is insulting. To someone who can actually do what you're asking for, 10-15 bucks is worthy of r/forexposure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nickynick View Post
    With all due respect, you obviously do not know what goes into making an ESP. To make the ESP itself, you need to program(almost always in one of the "C" languages) and program that takes memory addresses, which need to be found manually for every single update. Then, taking the information from the stored objects(found at the addresses) it needs to draw on the player's screen. The more you need, the harder it gets. Distance away, basic math. Aim lines, complex trigonometry. This is a many hour task for a fairly experienced coder, and that doesn't even touch on by-passing Treyarch Anti-cheat 4. TAC is a shit system but still requires a fair bit of knowledge to actually get around successfully.

To summarize my short rant, I barely know what I'm doing and 10-15 bucks is insulting. To someone who can actually do what you're asking for, 10-15 bucks is worthy of r/forexposure.
    sorry mate didnt think it was that difficult to make an esp without aimbot on a game