Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Cool Will Bitcoin Will Still Grow up.

Well the says it all. Will BTC goes up since it already happened last year.
    We ve lost Lots of money and only crypto holder will understand me...
    Sorry for the Tittle I know... Im Stupid

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't think seasonal gains will apply this year. Last year was A LOT of hype. That hype is now dead. No hype, no gains.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (11-20-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Don't think seasonal gains will apply this year. Last year was A LOT of hype. That hype is now dead. No hype, no gains.
    so its dead ? btc is going lower ?

▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I thought the bottom was 6k. Now the bottom is most likely around 2k, so we see a 90% drop like we usually do.

Also nothing in this section you say is stupid (unless it breaks the rules). We're all here to learn, listen to other people ideas and help.
    Last edited by Allura; 11-20-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

dameinliu (11-21-2018),Lideur (11-26-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Stock markets and crypto are both in bear territory now.
    A bit surprised BTC broke its 6k support. Seems like it is still dropping as we speak.
    Looks like it will keep doing that.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Stock markets and crypto are both in bear territory now.
    A bit surprised BTC broke its 6k support. Seems like it is still dropping as we speak.
    Looks like it will keep doing that.
    Stock markets have been crashing for months now and bitcoin was stabling. The financial crisis has started. However, Bitcoin is suppose to do well in a financial crisis. The crisis is caused by debt/artificial of printing money. And Crypto solves that issue. Crypto should be going up in a crisis. Blame Roger verr and Craig wrong
    Last edited by Allura; 11-20-2018 at 04:35 PM.

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Allura @Hugo Boss how about the BAKKT that will come in Jan ? They will help btc go up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    @Allura @Hugo Boss how about the BAKKT that will come in Jan ? They will help btc go up.
    It can, but it depends how they they execute it and how the government responds and regulates. If ever even execute it, that is.

Also don't forget that institutions can also short bitcoin, now just grow it.

DD/MM/YYYY

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (11-21-2018),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-24-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Stock markets have been crashing for months now and bitcoin was stabling. The financial crisis has started. However, Bitcoin is suppose to do well in a financial crisis. The crisis is caused by debt/artificial of printing money. And Crypto solves that issue. Crypto should be going up in a crisis. Blame Roger verr and Craig wrong
    What makes you believe that BTC won't drop during crisis? People tend to prefer liquidity during crisis and BTC is volatile. Lack of liquidity makes people withdraw their investments and even if BTC rises I don't think it would be a bull run or anything like that. BTC is supposed to do well in a crisis but it depends on how well are the whales during the crisis. This whole market revolves around whales and I hate it. We clearly don't have hype unlike previous bull run. Shitcoins need to die and market needs to be regulated if BTC wants to have a brighter future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    What makes you believe that BTC won't drop during crisis? People tend to prefer liquidity during crisis and BTC is volatile. Lack of liquidity makes people withdraw their investments and even if BTC rises I don't think it would be a bull run or anything like that. BTC is supposed to do well in a crisis but it depends on how well are the whales during the crisis. This whole market revolves around whales and I hate it. We clearly don't have hype unlike previous bull run. Shitcoins need to die and market needs to be regulated if BTC wants to have a brighter future.
    The reason China boomed during the the 2008 global financial crisis. US Investors that year at least doubled their money by investing in China. They couldn't invest into the stock market, so they moved onto something where they could make money. Bitcoin or another coin backed by precious metals will slowly become the new world currency. From bartering to bank note to programmable money. So to answer your question of why BTC or a coin backed by precious metals should not drop during the crisis is because the crisis is caused by a credit bubble. The solution to fix it, is cryptocurrency. You also say the market revolves around whales, and that is only due to the lack of regulation. Soon enough, regulations will start coming into place as it starts getting adopted.

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The reason China boomed during the the 2008 global financial crisis. US Investors that year at least doubled their money by investing in China. They couldn't invest into the stock market, so they moved onto something where they could make money. Bitcoin or another coin backed by precious metals will slowly become the new world currency. From bartering to bank note to programmable money. So to answer your question of why BTC or a coin backed by precious metals should not drop during the crisis is because the crisis is caused by a credit bubble. The solution to fix it, is cryptocurrency. You also say the market revolves around whales, and that is only due to the lack of regulation. Soon enough, regulations will start coming into place as it starts getting adopted.
    In 2008 we didn't had people investing so much in crypto. Right now people are invested heavily in crypto and when crisis occurs they won't have enough money and in case they don't then they will withdraw. As I said this whole market revolves around whales , they might get attracted to stocks or anything else and dump crypto or they might get attracted to crypto and pump it more to reach new ATH but it all depends of their situtaion. We need new money and it won't come with hype which seems to be dead right now. Average Joe already dump their investments during crisis and I don't think they would be interested to invest more in a risky market like crypto during a crisis.

It all depends on the whales. I don't think BTC will ever become a new world currency. It will just coexist with fiat. I am extremely positive about the use of blockchain in future but not so positive about crypto. We need regulation and ease of access. Right now even with all the use cases I just consider crypto as an investment instead of actually using it. If you can't explain crypto to a 5 year old then it is indeed difficult to understand. Why do people use cash? Crypto seems bit overvalued to me but time will tell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Y all, like Pika said,
    I think long term it will rise, but short term it will temp drop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    In 2008 we didn't had people investing so much in crypto. Right now people are invested heavily in crypto and when crisis occurs they won't have enough money and in case they don't then they will withdraw. As I said this whole market revolves around whales , they might get attracted to stocks or anything else and dump crypto or they might get attracted to crypto and pump it more to reach new ATH but it all depends of their situtaion. We need new money and it won't come with hype which seems to be dead right now. Average Joe already dump their investments during crisis and I don't think they would be interested to invest more in a risky market like crypto during a crisis.

It all depends on the whales. I don't think BTC will ever become a new world currency. It will just coexist with fiat. I am extremely positive about the use of blockchain in future but not so positive about crypto. We need regulation and ease of access. Right now even with all the use cases I just consider crypto as an investment instead of actually using it. If you can't explain crypto to a 5 year old then it is indeed difficult to understand. Why do people use cash? Crypto seems bit overvalued to me but time will tell.
    In 2008 bitcoin did not exist. When the crisis happened, all the investors flocked to China stocks. I am talking about institutional investors who will invest. I am not talking about retail investors. Almost the entirety of crypto is based on word of mouth with little to no paid advertising. I think it’s done exceptionally well for that reason alone.

Also a 5 year old, let alone adults don’t understand fiat money. They don’t understand what the federal reserve is or does. Let alone their bank provider. Do you know that most people stick with 1 bank for the entirety of their lifetime because they don’t want the stresses of dealing and managing their money if they move banks. That’s why banks put so much advertising and do in school programs to get kids to sign up when they are young. You don’t need to understand money or crypto to be able to use it. There idea you need to know what a blockchain is to use crypto, is false. You need to know how to send and receive which is fairly simple by itself (just like a standard bank transfer but quicker). You need to know what a transaction confirmation is (aka was the transaction approved). The words transaction confirmation can be replace with transaction approved and there you have a standard bank transfer.

And yes, crypto is considered a stock rather than a currency, but that’s because we are still on the adoption phase. Not many stores we purchase from regularly accept crypto just yet

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    In 2008 bitcoin did not exist. When the crisis happened, all the investors flocked to China stocks. I am talking about institutional investors who will invest. I am not talking about retail investors. Almost the entirety of crypto is based on word of mouth with little to no paid advertising. I think it’s done exceptionally well for that reason alone.

Also a 5 year old, let alone adults don’t understand fiat money. They don’t understand what the federal reserve is or does. Let alone their bank provider. Do you know that most people stick with 1 bank for the entirety of their lifetime because they don’t want the stresses of dealing and managing their money if they move banks. That’s why banks put so much advertising and do in school programs to get kids to sign up when they are young. You don’t need to understand money or crypto to be able to use it. There idea you need to know what a blockchain is to use crypto, is false. You need to know how to send and receive which is fairly simple by itself (just like a standard bank transfer but quicker). You need to know what a transaction confirmation is (aka was the transaction approved). The words transaction confirmation can be replace with transaction approved and there you have a standard bank transfer.

And yes, crypto is considered a stock rather than a currency, but that’s because we are still on the adoption phase. Not many stores we purchase from regularly accept crypto just yet
    How did you learn all of this you seem extremely educated on the subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
    How did you learn all of this you seem extremely educated on the subject.
    University/I have interest in it.

DD/MM/YYYY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast