Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Possible Scam by LMP for FitBit SE

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5016023
    Thread link (If applicable):https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ght=LMP+FITBIT
    Trade details: LMP advertised SE for Fitbit, purchased six from LMP
    Picture proof of scam occurring: Please see below for screen shots of conversation via *****
    Comments/Information:

Timeline

Nov.13, 2018
    First contact with LMP via *****,
    Funds were sent in full on Nov.14, 2018. No confirmation emails have been provided by Fitbit.

Nov. 14 to Nov.23
    General contact, usually response from LMP within 24 hours, but I would need to constantly message him.

Nov.24
    Formally requested a refund, you can see in the screenshots of our conversation that he does not do the SE himself, he pays another third party to do the work. As per his response:

"And I can't issiue refund i would if the SE would be failed, but it did not, and i ve already paid the se'rs"

At this point, he states "If I don't get it then will give u a full refund". And at this point he also mentions that this is the last 24 hours he is requesting for my patience.

I also wrote on his thread that I've been having issues getting in contact with him, and at this point he says the following:

"Why do u sale trash? i need to waste my time by contacting Lily and then they delite ur posts, lmao, what is point of that"

I responded after going back and forth that I didn't want to get into another argument, so I just asked him to please have everything done ASAP.

Nov.25
    He wrote to me (after the 24 hour window that he promised to have everything done) the following:

"We've the forms ready. I will come home on morning as i am out of town today, so will be 12 hours late from promised delivery"

Nov.26 to 29
    No responses from LMP, only response I had during this time period was the following:

"I am heading home shortly"

Nov.29
    Advised LMP that if I do not hear from him within 24 hours, that a formal scam report will be submitted. Once this was sent, I got a response within 20 minutes... of course...
    At this point, it seemed as though he would entertain a refund, but he claims his PayPal was frozen. IMHO, if his PayPal is frozen, that really has nothing to do with me. I even said an Amazon Gift card would be acceptable.
    At this point, he's getting aggressive and honesty, very unprofessional and rude.

"i am coming here to find solution.
    u want to go hard way
    lets go
    BRO HOW CAN I REFUND U MONEY
    IF ITS
    ON
    HOLD
    HOW?
    TELL ME
    AND I WILL DO IT
    8k freezed"

Remember, these are his words, not mine. When he said "u want to go hard way, lets go", I honestly knew this was going to be a difficult battle. His only solution was to submit a chargeback via PayPal, but obviously I can't do that with funds being sent as F&F.

Nov.30
    Once again, I had to reach out to him to get an update. After going back and forth, he submitted me confirmations for three items. Not sure if they are legit, as I couldn't pull up the order number via Fitbit's site.

Dec.2
    Asked for an update for remaining three Ionic's, said he's on the way home. And then nothing...

You'll see through my conversation with him via *****, I was more then understanding and patient. However, this can only go on for so long and I'm sick of the vicious cycle he's put me in. I've requested a partial refund if the three actually do arrive, or to complete the order as promised.
    Other potential clients need to be aware of his level of service and his business conduct. I've seen other threads about LMP and it seemed once a scam report was created, he either refunds the money or completes the order right away.
    Hopefully other buyers can learn from this. The last three was when he got a bit more aggressive.

- - - Updated - - -

So a final update of where we stand:

Sent funds in full BEFORE anything was started. Paid for six Ionic's.
    As of right now, he claims three confirmations are done after more then two weeks.
    Still waiting for three more Ionic's, and he claims two Blaze's will be given as compensation, but I just want a refund in full, or to have the orders completed. This was such a headache and I wish I never went with LMP in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

So as of right now, this is where we stand.

Full payment was made for six Ionic's via Paypal F&F on Nov.14, 2018
    Back and forth communication.
    Nov.30 was when I finally received three confirmations.
    As of right now, still missing three Ionic's, and two Blaze's as he said he would give me as compensation. At this point, I don't care for the Blaze's, I just want a refund or for him to complete the order as promised. I wish i never went with LMP. What a nightmare this has become.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.jpg  

3.jpg  

4.jpg  

5.jpg  

6.jpg  

7.jpg  

8.jpg  

9.jpg  

10.jpg  

11.jpg  

12.jpg  

13.jpg  

14.jpg  

15.jpg  

18.jpg  

19.jpg  

20.jpg  

21.jpg  

22.jpg  

23.jpg  

24.jpg  

25.jpg  

26.jpg  

Last edited by Code_66; 12-02-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Sorry, please close as I meant to make this in Private messages first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Code_66 View Post
    You'll see through my conversation with him via *****
    How did you get on to skyp.e with LMP, was this via a request on IM? If so please provide proof.

@LMP please reply to this, the story matches up with you having $8k locked up and your PayPal being frozen but on the last 2 reports you resolved them quickly once asked. Please do so again and sort out any other outstanding trades to avoid having lots of reports being opened.

As a side note @Code_66 if you run into an issue again, please upload the images to imgur or something which collects them uner a single URL to avoid having a massive chain of images in the scam report thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

How did you get on to skyp.e with LMP, was this via a request on IM? If so please provide proof.

@LMP please reply to this, the story matches up with you having $8k locked up and your PayPal being frozen but on the last 2 reports you resolved them quickly once asked. Please do so again and sort out any other outstanding trades to avoid having lots of reports being opened.

As a side note @Code_66 if you run into an issue again, please upload the images to imgur or something which collects them uner a single URL to avoid having a massive chain of images in the scam report thread
    He is dumb af, i sent him already 3 confirmations , now he is crying af,even offered compensations for delay , what are off the table due this action, where going to send them now, but as the OP is so brain dead, will send them tomorow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by LMP View Post
    He is dumb af, i sent him already 3 confirmations , now he is crying af,even offered compensations for delay , what are off the table due this action, where going to send them now, but as the OP is so brain dead, will send them tomorow.
    I didn't see any confirmations in the provided logs, could you provide them please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

I didn't see any confirmations in the provided logs, could you provide them please
    He is just most brain dead client i had.

https://prntscr.com/lpvg2d

He opened this just to speed things up , even i promised him to send it today, but well now he will wate till tomorow.

I owe him one more confirmation thats it.

Thanks
    Hey Admin, sorry about that, will upload via third party site next time.

As for LMP, why are you being so aggressive and using such derogatory words? Just provide confirmation of the last fit bit and then we can all move on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @ @Code_66 three confirmations as above. We are waiting on one to go which will be completed soon.

@LMP you have 24 hours from this post for the last confirmation. Also I would suggest to avoid calling your customers brain dead and such things and taking your service forward professionally.

Thanks
    Thank you Joe. Yes I agree three has been approved, still waiting one more.
    @LMP
    You are absolutely right I opened this to speed things up. After two weeks of false promises what do you expect? If you had kept your word we wouldn't be in this mess.
    And on a side note, use spell check, it will save the majority of the public a lot of time from second guessing your vocabulary.
    Please submit confirmation of last Ionic and we will finally be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached a copy of LMP's response.
    He wrote his vulgar response and then deleted it once he realized his actions.
    Lucky I was able to screen screen shot it before he removed it.

@LMP
    Please just submit the single last Ionic and then we can move on.

- - - Updated - - -
    @LMP
    You claim you were going to send it today... Yet no evidence of it. You will probably say it was your decision to do it tomorrow, yet we will probably wait another 4 to 5 business days for the last confirmation.
    By all means, prove me wrong and have the last one submitted. Untill then you are just adding to the evidence of how I am proving you otherwise.
    Screenshot_20181202-170859.jpg  

Screenshot_20181202-172534.jpg  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Code_66 For This Useful Post:

mobster1221 (12-03-2018)

Thanks
    ***UPDATE***

LMP requested my PayPal to refund $45 USD (please see attached image) as he claims I do not deserve retail packaging for the last Ionic I had paid for.
    Not sure if this was done out of spite or because he couldn't fulfill the order.
    Admin, please advise or provide a 24 hour turnaround for LMP. Thank you very much.
    Screenshot_20181203-074839.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LMP requested my PayPal to refund $45 USD
    according to his wording hes asking for your paypal as he wants to refund 45$

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    @niggo
    Hey there, I provided my PP on the next line and just didn't include it in the snapshot for privacy reasons. Sorry, should have said that as well. But thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

according to his wording hes asking for your paypal as he wants to refund 45$
    Done. https://prntscr.com/lq5o9p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @Code_66 please confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    Refund has been received.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Refund has been received.
    Thank you for confirming, case closed

Please close @Lily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast