Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Double post again just to explain to you real quick... usually admins or mods setup a rule, more than two word responses, you did just two words... rape! Alright... I'm done picking on the "Newb" class... If you want me to hug you so you feel better, I will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbalVampire View Post
    To be honest... it sort of looks like you've been browsing my youtube channel, here you all go... for the real founders of the glitch and how to get into it... YouTube - Verbal_Vampire - AVA: [Rising Dust] Glitch #1 - Map Exit(2) + Roof Trick

Note: I've also got a community setup just for AVA Glitching, check it out, register, and wait until me or one of the other administrators confirm your account... AVA Glitches - Index enjoy!
    Ok but i don't get it from you
    And crate glitch etc. not from you! so don't cry like little baby i found it to can you life with it? Whe can screen glitches together if you wan't to?
    Last edited by dem106; 05-17-2010 at 08:18 AM.
    [IMG]https://i1135.photobucke*****m/albums/m638/rayervaninis/Diablo3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    <?your_language
    "so don't cry like little baby i found it to can you life with it?"
    "i found"
    ?>

<?my_language
    1 - Well, first of all it's "live", but there are no problems because I will have to assume you speak dutch/niederländisch... I'm not going to bitch about that though, this is not english class... just a tip.
    2 - I never recall complaining or crying once, I told you some facts, you sound like the one crying, I'm speaking out against your opinion... that is called a friendly discussion, for you to think I'm crying I must of slightly pissed you off some how, sorry.
    3 - I would love to record and find glitches with you!
    4 - In order to find something, you have to establish it... set it up first. I was simply making a statement that you so-called "found" it second, in which case you didn't find it... that is usually why when people say "found"... they attach a date to it, like "found in 2012" or such, time is important.
    5 - Have a wonderful day, I was just trying to help here and make it known that my site is out there for anyone who wants to join and get info on the new glitches, we find glitches in maps that come out, the same day... we are fast, we're open/accepting of any advice and if you want to join now, you may do so at AVA Glitches - Index
    ?>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    <?your_language
    "so don't cry like little baby i found it to can you life with it?"
    "i found"
    ?>

<?my_language
    1 - Well, first of all it's "live", but there are no problems because I will have to assume you speak dutch/niederländisch... I'm not going to bitch about that though, this is not english class... just a tip.
    2 - I never recall complaining or crying once, I told you some facts, you sound like the one crying, I'm speaking out against your opinion... that is called a friendly discussion, for you to think I'm crying I must of slightly pissed you off some how, sorry.
    3 - I would love to record and find glitches with you!
    4 - In order to find something, you have to establish it... set it up first. I was simply making a statement that you so-called "found" it second, in which case you didn't find it... that is usually why when people say "found"... they attach a date to it, like "found in 2012" or such, time is important.
    5 - Have a wonderful day, I was just trying to help here and make it known that my site is out there for anyone who wants to join and get info on the new glitches, we find glitches in maps that come out, the same day... we are fast, we're open/accepting of any advice and if you want to join now, you may do so at AVA Glitches - Index
    ?>
    Sorry, that i became angry. thanks for tip's, i gona join your site

Thanks
    Actually it's not spam, spam would be like Sex Toys and Adult Toys for Men and Women at Fleshligh*****m go get your fleshlight right now because you'll never be getting pussy, that be called spam and trolling... but I was picking out a topic in relation to the forums, it was not off-topic, because it's on the page :] haha, win... lastly, you could be more specific and bitch me out by complaining about a double-post, then i'd just make a triple post and tell you to make me a cake, considering I just joined here I don't give a shit about my account, I just want people to know that me and my friends have found about every glitch for AVA on my youtube account... YouTube - Kanaal van verbalvampire !
    O ..... okay? O.o

And I subbed ya, videos are quite good. Not PK4Honour though, he needs to film the screen otherwise you can barely see what he's doing.

Thanks
    Alright, thank you all for your understanding, I think you're all pretty cool now, great we can all be friends :] *hugz* lulz... btw, thanks STiMPaKK and dem106 for typing to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    nicely done dude
    [IMG]https://i290.photobucke*****m/albums/ll270/zdrzero/wolfsig.png?t=1277494700[/IMG]

Thanks
    Alright, thank you all for your understanding, I think you're all pretty cool now, great we can all be friends :] *hugz* lulz... btw, thanks STiMPaKK and dem106 for typing to me.
    Lulz =3

Oh hey, what's your AVA account? We should try doing some glitches =P

Thanks
    My name in game is either.
    VerbalVamp [1] - I'm on this one the most.
    and
    GlitchGod [2] - I just made this one to troll people that are good and to glitch with some decent weapons and decent cash, VerbalVamp is getting drained of the money flow... lol.

Thanks
    If anyone has played Soldier Front, which I'm assuming anyone who is playing around with ijji games has probably played it... check this out, I always get under maps when I play... I have a 50+ K/D Ratio, lmfao... here.

Thanks
    If anyone has played Soldier Front, which I'm assuming anyone who is playing around with ijji games has probably played it... check this out, I always get under maps when I play... I have a 50+ K/D Ratio, lmfao... here. YouTube - DarkestCode - r4p3[dot]net | Soldier Front | Glitching [2]
    This is the A.V.A. section and I bet everyone knows all the SF glitches already. There's like 100 in each map.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow dude talk about a miss-post... (no offence)
    Last edited by wailantum; 05-19-2010 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Just sayn dude... no offence... sorry if I gave the wrong impression..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wailantum View Post
    Who and if it's about me wtf man who are you you have like -10 posts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wailantum View Post
    hmm.. tell me the point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They took your video down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast