Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    14,444
    Reputation
    3110
    Thanks
    5,147
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Realm of the Mad God Wiki

    Greetings citizens of MPGH,

    We, at the Wiki Headquarters, have created, molded, manufactured, and published a wiki page for ROTMG!

    We are here to present you the new wiki page for your required information about the game.

    If you have any suggestions for edits, please post below and we'll look forward to attending those suggestions asap.


    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

     
    News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

    -=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    600232754070 (12-12-2018),BoredBro (12-06-2018),LikeYourAss (12-06-2018),Luverdark (12-10-2018),Nyaro (12-11-2018),rotmgsugerdrit (12-18-2018),SeXZeFPS (12-07-2018)

  3. #2
    Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused

    Clients

    The clients should be updated. They say up to date on the wiki. Thanks!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Revan For This Useful Post:

    Zozuh (12-18-2018)

  5. #3
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,791
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    10,232
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzay View Post
    The clients should be updated. They say up to date on the wiki. Thanks!
    it says CrazyClient and 059 client are up to date.. which they are, 059 client gets uploaded every update and so does Crazyclient (except for this update, not a single person even tried to upload one yet lol, but we arent gonna say its outdated until its proven that nobody wants to release it anymore)

    And the links next to CC and 059 on the wiki dont point to a thread, it just points to the whole section instead. No need to update a link on the wiki every time a new thread is made for every update.


     





    and for this pic below I understand the typing field is useless if only one coin can be withdrawn, the text was just for first time testing, its not staying that way;p
    besides these images and the ones above look way different in terms of progress and looks anyways, these are just some old images cuz I cba taking new ones



     





  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    Luverdark (12-21-2018)

  7. #4
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7,821
    Posts
    4,854
    Reputation
    1365
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    it says CrazyClient and 059 client are up to date.. which they are, 059 client gets uploaded every update and so does Crazyclient (except for this update, not a single person even tried to upload one yet lol, but we arent gonna say its outdated until its proven that nobody wants to release it anymore)

    And the links next to CC and 059 on the wiki dont point to a thread, it just points to the whole section instead. No need to update a link on the wiki every time a new thread is made for every update.
    Was a CC uploaded for the previous patch? I know one wasn't approved.

    It would obviously make it easier to update CC ourselves for this patch, even if its outdated.


    Did I help you? Please consider buying me a coffee




     
    Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

  8. #5
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,791
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    10,232
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    Was a CC uploaded for the previous patch? I know one wasn't approved.

    It would obviously make it easier to update CC ourselves for this patch, even if its outdated.
    last 2 updates not a single person even submitted a CC idky lol like 6 people tried uploading 059 but 059 already submitted his before they did so his was approved first obv


     





    and for this pic below I understand the typing field is useless if only one coin can be withdrawn, the text was just for first time testing, its not staying that way;p
    besides these images and the ones above look way different in terms of progress and looks anyways, these are just some old images cuz I cba taking new ones



     





  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    Luverdark (12-22-2018)

  10. #6
    Young Goon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy

    hmm

    ppl actually play this?

  11. #7
    goober12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Unhappy Help with zoomed in character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Greetings citizens of MPGH,

    We, at the Wiki Headquarters, have created, molded, manufactured, and published a wiki page for ROTMG!

    We are here to present you the new wiki page for your required information about the game.

    If you have any suggestions for edits, please post below and we'll look forward to attending those suggestions asap.



    Can anyone help with my zoomed in character, its zooms as if I am playing normally even tho I have a hacked client? I was searching how to see more tiles than normally but cannot find any option for that. Any help is appreciated.

  12. #8
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7,821
    Posts
    4,854
    Reputation
    1365
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by goober12345 View Post
    Can anyone help with my zoomed in character, its zooms as if I am playing normally even tho I have a hacked client? I was searching how to see more tiles than normally but cannot find any option for that. Any help is appreciated.
    type /fs


    //....


    Did I help you? Please consider buying me a coffee




     
    Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luverdark For This Useful Post:

    goober12345 (12-26-2018)

  14. #9
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    147
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The sprite for the Samurai does not properly show on the wiki page (it is missing).
    https://www.mpgh.wiki/index.php/Samurai

  15. #10
    Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,588
    Reputation
    2819
    Thanks
    2,964
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    The sprite for the Samurai does not properly show on the wiki page (it is missing).
    https://www.mpgh.wiki/index.php/Samurai
    @Silent image link is https://i.imgur.com/eTHe4hH.png

  16. #11
    gotrice115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    hey thats pretty good

  17. #12
    DavidLMorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ients should be updated. They say up to date on the wiki. Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Realm of the Mad God
    By poezop in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 11:17 AM
  2. Realm of the mad god
    By Boombox in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. Realm of the Mad God
    By blakemasterzero in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:14 AM
  4. [Request] Realm of the Mad God
    By spree2 in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Realm of the Mad God
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 02:38 AM