Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

For all hotel sites (except booking.com, agoda.com and cheaptickets.com), you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Cheaptickets.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (2% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).
    Max limit per reservation: $4000

Priceline.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

**** Highly suggest to look for express deals service (if you use express deal or name your price there is NO 24 hour requirement - also express deals I can give you higher % back even up to 95% of your reservation!!!.).

Orbitz.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).
    Max limit per reservation: $3000

Hotels.com
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Hotwire:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Agoda.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Expedia.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Booking.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

*** Please note that priceline and agoda sometimes (low chance) send there reservations to booking.com even though it was booked on agoda.com or priceline.com so this can be tricky and complicates the refund. But when they do not which usually they don't, it's usually a smooth refund.

Also willing to try bookings on:
    travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee. *** Orders given 10 days or less before check in are automatically enroll in priority service.

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

NEW: Loyalty Program:

Completed one hotel or flight refund reservation using my service? Save 2% on my fee for every other completed reservation up to 20%!

Level 0: New to the program: pay standard 40% fee for hotels and 60% for flights without savings.
    Level 1: Completed two reservations? You now save 2% on every reservation fee.
    Level 2: Completed four reservations? You now save 4% on every reservation fee.
    Level 3: Completed six reservations? You now save 6% on every reservation fee.
    Level 4: Completed eight reservations? You now save 8% on every reservation fee.
    Level 5: Completed ten reservations? You now save 10% on every reservation fee.
    Level 6: Completed twelve reservations? You now save 12% on every reservation fee.
    Level 7: Completed fourteen reservations? You now save 14% on every reservation fee.
    Level 8: Completed sixteen reservations? You now save 16% on every reservation fee.
    Level 9: Completed eighteen reservations? You now save 18% on every reservation fee.
    Level 10: Completed twenty reservations? You now save 20% on every reservation fee.

*To prevent abuse there is a maximum of up to 3 reservations you can apply the savings for every month.

It's your birthday month and achieved level 10? Save 25% off! (only towards 1 reservation)
    It's your birthday month and achieved level 20? Save 50% off! (only towards 1 reservation)

This only applies to new orders submitted from this date forward (8/18/19) that are under your name and that you will be personally staying in. Contact me if you wish to be part of the loyalty program. Please note that there is a $20 recurring monthly charge either by paypal or btc to remain part of the loyalty program. If you miss a monthly payment by five days, you would forfeit any savings for your next three reservations and have to pay any remaining unpaid months to restart the program at the same level you were already.

As I always do for all of my orders, I will try my best to get you the refund for your reservation although there is always a very small chance that is not possible but I can safely say 1 out of every 100 orders submitted I do get refunded (not counting booking.com orders).
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

For all hotel sites (except booking.com, agoda.com and cheaptickets.com), you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Cheaptickets.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (2% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Priceline.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

**** Highly suggest to look for express deals service (if you use express deal or name your price there is NO 24 hour requirement - also express deals I can give you higher % back even up to 95% of your reservation!!!.).

Orbitz.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Hotels.com
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Hotwire:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

*** Please note that priceline and agoda sometimes (low chance) send there reservations to booking.com even though it was booked on agoda.com or priceline.com so this can be tricky and complicates the refund. But when they do not which usually they don't, it's usually a smooth refund.

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee. *** Orders given 10 days or less before check in are automatically enroll in priority service.

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Completed one hotel or flight refund reservation using my service? Save 2% on my fee for every other completed reservation up to 20%!

Level 0: New to the program: pay standard 40% fee for hotels and 60% for flights without savings.
    Level 4: Completed eight reservations? You now save 8% on every reservation fee.
    Level 6: Completed twelve reservations? You now save 12% on every reservation fee.
    Level 7: Completed fourteen reservations? You now save 14% on every reservation fee.
    Level 8: Completed sixteen reservations? You now save 16% on every reservation fee.
    Level 9: Completed eighteen reservations? You now save 18% on every reservation fee.
    Level 10: Completed twenty reservations? You now save 20% on every reservation fee.

*To prevent abuse there is a maximum of up to 3 reservations you can apply the savings for every month.

It's your birthday month and achieved level 10? Save 25% off! (only towards 1 reservation)
    It's your birthday month and achieved level 20? Save 50% off! (only towards 1 reservation)

This only applies to new orders submitted from this date forward (8/18/19) that are under your name and that you will be personally staying in. Contact me if you wish to be part of the loyalty program. Please note that there is a $20 recurring monthly charge either by paypal or btc to remain part of the loyalty program. If you miss a monthly payment by five days, you would forfeit any savings for your next three reservations and have to pay any remaining unpaid months to restart the program at the same level you were already.

As I always do for all of my orders, I will try my best to get you the refund for your reservation although there is always a very small chance that is not possible but I can safely say 1 out of every 100 orders submitted I do get refunded (not counting booking.com orders).
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Boom, hotel refunded easily

Thanks
    Vouch! got me 90% refund on priceline express order .. very quick very easy ! He was also very helpful in telling me what website to use to maximize my refund.

Thanks
    Added on im

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotels.com

Hotwire:

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Thanks
    Big vouch! Refunded 85% of my express deal off Priceline, and got it done within 24 hours of me sending him the order. Thanks!

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotels.com

Hotwire:

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Last edited by lanfeust11; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:16 PM.

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotels.com

Hotwire:

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Thanks
    Vouch for this guy, he does quick refunds and answers all questions.

Here's a breakdown of what I got:

Paid on Priceline = $900
    Refunded = $700
    This guy's fees ($930 * 40% standard fee + 15% priority fee + 5% PP fee) = $420
    Total amount paid ($900 paid on Priceline- 700 refunded) + $420 fees = $620

Effective discount ($620 / $900) = 31%

I checked in and in my hotel room as I type this. Great service all around.

Thanks again!

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotels.com

Hotwire:

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    IM Added. Looking forward to it!

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotels.com

Hotwire:

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

NEW FLIGHT REFUNDS:

Thanks
    VOUCHED got an awesome refund with priceline express, got close to 90% refunded on the purchase!

Thanks
    Vouch.. fast and good service recommend

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast