Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    just contacted to get my hotels refunded, will see how everything goes!

Thanks
    another one nice and fast

Thanks
    Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

For all hotel sites (except booking.com and agoda.com), you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Hotels.com
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for hotels.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 6% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 7 days before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).
    Max limit per reservation: $4000

Priceline.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $4000

Agoda.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for agoda.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

Also willing to try bookings on:
    expedia - orbitz - hotwire - travelocity

New Express Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee.

Flights refunds coming soon - add me on IM and get ready to not only stay cheap but also fly cheap!
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:11 AM.
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    + Vouch. Man hooked it up with cheaptickets refund for $1xxx. would recommend and he responds super quick. had some minor issues at first with company site and told me not to worry and handled it like a pro

Thanks
    What has been the average refund amount? Looking for ways to increase the chances of a refund to as close to 70% as possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    airbnb possible?

Thanks
    hello, I have added you

Thanks
    Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

For all hotel sites (except booking.com and agoda.com), you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Hotels.com
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for hotels.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 6% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 7 days before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Priceline.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $4000

Agoda.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for agoda.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

New Express Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee.

Flights refunds coming soon - add me on IM and get ready to not only stay cheap but also fly cheap!
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks

Hotels.com

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 3 days before check in (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Priceline.com:

Agoda.com:

Booking.com:

New Express Service:

BREAKING:

Flights refunds testing starts now! Taking the first 3 orders PM me to coordinate thanks.
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

Hotels.com

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 3 days before check in (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Priceline.com:

Agoda.com:

Booking.com:

New Express Service:

BREAKING:

Flights refunds testing starts now! Taking the first 3 orders PM me to coordinate thanks.

Thanks
    Nice services, I will contact you in a week! I'm having a vacation next month, and looking for a place!

Thanks

Hotels.com

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Agoda.com:

Booking.com:

New Express Service:

BREAKING:

Thanks

Hotels.com

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Agoda.com:

Booking.com:

New Express Service:

BREAKING:

Thanks

For all hotel sites (except booking.com, agoda.com and cheaptickets.com), you must select the option to pay now and NOT at the hotel (I am unable to do reservations where you pay at hotel).

Hotels.com

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Agoda.com:

Booking.com:

New Express Service:

BREAKING:

Last edited by lanfeust11; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.

Thanks
    How much for the flight ? which sites ?

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast