All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks

Back raping/Spawn killing

Thinking of downloading this game?

If you hate being spawn camped continuously and don't want to play search and destory, this game really isn't for you.

I think the ava makers have tried wayyyyyyyy too hard to make this a team game when, unless your with a clan/friends, you will RARELY find a game where each member of the team has a job and continues doing that job.

Also, if someone is obviously hacking obviously lagging and obviously spawn camping the community as a whole are win whores, and will never kick that hacker/lagger/spawn camper, purely because they don't want to loose.

They need another game mode where is harder to spawn camp, or has alot less of a team incentive.

The community as a whole of ava, are just dicks. Pure and simply. You rarely find someone who will kick people who camp, and doesn't camp themself... Most people who don't camp rush with tgp's and own everyone for no reason.

First time i've ever been leader and i got about 40-5 score-death. And i only killed about 3 people, just because i kept on getting leader bonuses. Although i did get some attack and defence bonuses as well.

And don't even start me on the game menu's very noob unfriendly and it just looks like the makers have tried to hard. Took me about 30 mins to get INTO a game and it's not like my computer is bad or anything it runs mw2 and ca fine.
    Last edited by epicfailure/; 05-14-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    how the heck does it take u 30 mins to join a game? is it seriously so hard to find a room? i join a room in like 1-2-3....
    and there are rarely any spawn campers on AVA since they got the 5 second invinsible after u respawn so its almost useless to spawn camp, unless the other team are totally noob...
    and camping is tactic.... try learn some tactic with camping and u will like always be on top
    i personally cant camp very well, but i still get on first place on most of the game i played....
    And ava is probably the best free FPS game out right now..... and i still wonder how it took u 30 mins to join a room? is it because u are in beginner channel and its to little room???
    try the public channel

Thanks
    People rarely spawn camp. Only if they're newbies or are way too scared to move without us.

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gianmk03 View Post
    how the heck does it take u 30 mins to join a game? is it seriously so hard to find a room? i join a room in like 1-2-3....
    and there are rarely any spawn campers on AVA since they got the 5 second invinsible after u respawn so its almost useless to spawn camp, unless the other team are totally noob...
    and camping is tactic.... try learn some tactic with camping and u will like always be on top
    i personally cant camp very well, but i still get on first place on most of the game i played....
    And ava is probably the best free FPS game out right now..... and i still wonder how it took u 30 mins to join a room? is it because u are in beginner channel and its to little room???
    try the public channel
    No it was just so slow, it prob didn't take 30 mins, more like 10. But that was 10 mins of waiting.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    u should try check ur internet or something cuz this game wasn't made so u need to wait 10 mins to get into a game.
    im pretty sure every1 else only need 30 sec to 2 mins.

Thanks
    My loading is like 40 seconds - 1 minute.

Yes, there is a problem with spawn camping but that's what swear words were made for.

Thanks
    lol simply then stop using binos and play normaly. however there's spawn protect for 5 seconds..
    ow yes, my loading is like 30-50 seconds

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Did you possibly make this thread, because you were getting owned on A.V.A and you felt like you were wasting your life getting owned, because you could not get better without using hacks, but there was no hacks so you came to post on mpgh?
    [IMG]https://i290.photobucke*****m/albums/ll270/zdrzero/wolfsig.png?t=1277494700[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wolf View Post
    Did you possibly make this thread, because you were getting owned on A.V.A and you felt like you were wasting your life getting owned, because you could not get better without using hacks, but there was no hacks so you came to post on mpgh?
    mwahaha true

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wolf View Post
    You should really use full stops when you speak bro, it's kind of hard to understand something that doesn't have a pause.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_the_hacker View Post

mwahaha true
    Evil ..... much? >=D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    AVA has a longer spawn shield than CA.

Thanks
    close this?