Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Question WarThunder aimbot, ESP or something

Hi, some of you told us (WT MPGH community) that you are working on a cheat (or on cracking WarOverlay or other paid hacks) but the progress, at least from my point of view, ended on just saying about it on the forum. Is there any chance that anyone will ever post here a free WarThunder hack? Is there any progress in making of it? Or is there any progress in cracking let's say WarOverlay or A*m Junkies? We're all waiting.
    Have a nice day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DDR2403 For This Useful Post:

Forpuszoom (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    After reading this, I decided to check out the loader for WarOverlay to see if I could crack it, and as of now I have yet to get it successfully. I can say with certainty, though, that it downloads the file to inject each time it's run, and later deletes it. If I can grab the file(s) it downloads, I'll let you know. Not sure if mods will ban me for sharing it though, as I'm pretty sure sharing pirated software is against MPGH rules.
    Games I play:
    -League of Legends
    -Rainbow Six
    -Dead By Daylight

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ObviousTroll For This Useful Post:

DDR2403 (12-19-2018),rpa4 (01-03-2019)

Thanks
    I saw something somewhere about it being stored in the temp folder yet the only file there related is a config file with a pass in and email and some other shit. Could be hiding somewhere as antivirus does flag it up, so could be invisible to us.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubberman88 For This Useful Post:

DDR2403 (12-19-2018),Wassolich (12-23-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quick update before I go to bed: I am installing WT on my laptop, gonna create new ACC for WarOverlay (to get trial run) and use Process Monitor to see exactly where Loader.exe writes to tomorrow. Hope it goes well, I don't wanna mess around with changing my HWID or swapping drives.

Once I've obtained the file it downloads, it should just be a matter of injecting it with third party injector.
    Last edited by ObviousTroll; 12-18-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Add more detail
    Games I play:
    -League of Legends
    -Rainbow Six
    -Dead By Daylight

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ObviousTroll For This Useful Post:

DDR2403 (12-19-2018),Haje (12-27-2018),jidsnjsdnijk (12-19-2018)

Thanks
    I remember seeing someone post about files being in your temp folder when you launch it, try there.

Thanks
    WarOverlay is pretty neat and in my opinion its worth every penny (so long as you don't get banned for pushing it) but that's the only one that I've tried that does indeed work, the one in Junkies does not, it didn't work for me at least. I would say just pay for WO, its not exactly easy to create a overlay in any game for that matter. But it would be neat if someone would crack it, I'll follow this post just in case

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThyGiant For This Useful Post:

Francisco1091 (04-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ObviousTroll thank you for this information, i'll help you trying to find the dll to inject, just contact me.

However , changing your HWID doesn't do anything , because you cannot unbind your account in WO database after the trial, you'll need to change your HWID AND create a new account on bothe WO and WT .

I heared that sombody hacked the WO website once and manipulated the database and has given bonus time for everybody that had an account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've found the file for the external version, but the file itself checks for a login/verification from WO server. If you'd like to grab it yourself, I found it in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Overlay.BIN. If you change .BIN to .EXE, it will run, place the overlay in the top-left corner, and then close with a message like bad login or something. I might be able to find some way to falsify verification, and believe me when I say I've tried, but as far as I know it will take some serious work, and may require installation of 3rd party software to use, unless someone could get me a fully decompiled and readable source file. my next bet is gonna be to see if I can catch the verification for it, but I'll need a new acc and all of that to try and intercept the actual execution of the overlay binary and see if Loader.exe injects anything into it for verification, and see if it is reading memory for verification, sending/receiving it's own, etc... It will take some time, but it is absolutely doable with enough effort and resources. I'm actually considered buying it for a day or so just to dedicate some time to discovering how it functions.
    Last edited by ObviousTroll; 01-10-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    Games I play:
    -League of Legends
    -Rainbow Six
    -Dead By Daylight

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ObviousTroll For This Useful Post:

ArtilleryGod (07-23-2019),Benjamen (01-21-2019),theawesomerb (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i did find the .bin but its packed and need a hard work to unpack it.

how ever there is another cheat tool called Warthunder Multihack By A1mJunk1e, i didn't try it because the captcha on the website that gives you a key for 14days trial doesn't work.

the software isn't packed and is coded with C# .Net , here is the function of the key verification (the code is obfuscated) ;

Code:
     .method public hidebysig instance class [mscorlib]System.Threading.Tasks.Task VerifyKey()
      {
        .maxstack 2
        .locals init (class <VerifyKey>d__13 V0,
                      valuetype [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder V1)
      .custom instance void [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncStateMachineAttribute::.ctor(class [mscorlib]System.Type) = (
       01 00 1C 6C 6F 61 64 65 72 2E 6D 61 69 6E 2B 3C
       56 65 72 69 66 79 4B 65 79 3E 64 5F 5F 31 33 00
       00) // ...loader.main..VerifyKey.d..13..
      .custom instance void [mscorlib]System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThroughAttribute::.ctor() = (
       01 00 00 00) // ....
    newobj   instance void <VerifyKey>d__13::.ctor()
    Code:
    stloc.0
    ldloc.0
    ldarg.0
    stfld    class loader.main <VerifyKey>d__13::<>4__this
    ldloc.0
    call     valuetype [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder::Create()
    stfld    valuetype [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder <VerifyKey>d__13::<>t__builder
    ldloc.0
    ldc.i4.m1
    stfld    int32 <VerifyKey>d__13::<>1__state
    ldloc.0
    ldfld    valuetype [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder <VerifyKey>d__13::<>t__builder
    stloc.1
    ldloca.s 1
    ldloca.s 0
    call     T0x2B000002
    ldloc.0
    ldflda   valuetype [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder <VerifyKey>d__13::<>t__builder
    call     instance class [mscorlib]System.Threading.Tasks.Task [mscorlib]System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder::get_Task()
    ret
      }
    i dropped the work on ware overlay because its too hard and i dont have enough ressources, i'm actually working on this one, if you want to help it would be much appreciated.

Link to the cheat : https://cs-joke.pl/thread-21950.html

Screen of the code structure :

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theawesomerb View Post
    i did find the .bin but its packed and need a hard work to unpack it.

how ever there is another cheat tool called Warthunder Multihack By A1mJunk1e, i didn't try it because the captcha on the website that gives you a key for 14days trial doesn't work.
    Here is your function lol:

Don't waste your time. It's not a cheat just fake for completing ******s! It's better to return to cracking WarOverlay
    Last edited by PokerMagnat; 01-13-2019 at 03:10 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PokerMagnat For This Useful Post:

Francisco1091 (03-08-2019)

Thanks
    I was going to poke through the cs joke forum, but there seems to be something wrong with the registration page.

Thanks
    Yeah, don't really go for the other hacks, they're just ripoffs, WO is the only working one from what I've seen..

_The thing with your WT account being linked to the WO database is kind of intrigues me.

_The source code for the cheat is obviously encoded and it would be futile to even try to decode it, it will take quite a lot of trial and error, even the save game for a java IO is lz-string compressed then coded in base64.. just no.

_Also, if you want to fetch the file, there is certain software which make a copy of all newly saved files and transfers them into another folder, or simply monitor what files are written to your disk (https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/sys...nloads/procmon), when and where...which just seems like the easiest way out there. I tried, it wasn't a great experience.. but there seems to be no .dll file at all.

Considering your attempts, and the lack of technical knowledge we all have (no offense) I say the best chance I stand is to find whatever 'downloaded file' that is fetched from online.

But all in all this is a very entertaining post d:
    Last edited by WASDtomove123; 06-11-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks
    I found this page that detected the .dll and posted a bunch of info about it, not sure if it useful but it has the addresses and some strings and requests.
    check it out: https://www.reverse.it/sample/d7cc7e...ironmentId=100