Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen!
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    1,228
    My Mood
    Busy

    Have a method - price check

    Have a method on how to make 1k every week on a delivery app, you basically just go online, that's it. You get paid around 170 a day doing nothing. Every 2 weeks you have to make a new account, and it work with the same info as before. What would be the best price to sell that?
    You could have multiple accounts, need multiple phones.

    US ONLY!
    Last edited by The Professor; 12-24-2018 at 05:47 AM.

    CLICK ME OR THIS IMAGE ABOVE TO GET A REFUND AT THE CHEAPEST PRICE ON MPGH!

  2. #2
    Riseld85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,004
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    114
    Erm, I still wonder: if you have found a miracle method for money making, why would you sell it? You even mentioned you can keep doing this forever, so why share it and make it saturated?

    Shuld I guess...
    Last edited by Riseld85; 12-24-2018 at 06:42 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Riseld85 For This Useful Post:

    daewoo909 (12-31-2018)

  4. #3
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen!
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    1,228
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by lucellent View Post
    Erm, I still wonder: if you have found a miracle method for money making, why would you sell it? You even mentioned you can keep doing this forever, so why share it and make it saturated?

    Shuld I guess...
    Never mentioned you could do it forever lol. working as of right now. reason for selling is you have to use your personal info(SSN, Car insurance) to make the account, and it takes a week for enrollment. lol i am to impatient.

    Proof of payment:
    Last edited by The Professor; 12-24-2018 at 06:56 AM.

    CLICK ME OR THIS IMAGE ABOVE TO GET A REFUND AT THE CHEAPEST PRICE ON MPGH!

  5. #4
    Avistryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    Never mentioned you could do it forever lol. working as of right now. reason for selling is you have to use your personal info(SSN, Car insurance) to make the account, and it takes a week for enrollment. lol i am to impatient.

    Proof of payment:
    1 payment doesn't mean anything.

  6. #5
    ChickenTrooper4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    77
    I think around $20

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChickenTrooper4 For This Useful Post:

    Dragzon (12-24-2018),Bezos (01-05-2019),daewoo909 (12-31-2018),GAPK (12-26-2018)

  8. #6
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ❤️ Go fast, Eat ass ❤️
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    600
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lemme test and I'll get back to you with that price
    Need assistance?


  9. #7
    palmtreeliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    IRS gon be on ya ass

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to palmtreeliving For This Useful Post:

    loops77 (12-24-2018)

  11. #8
    KoffeeKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How is it 1k per week when your photo shows 700$+ once

     

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KoffeeKat For This Useful Post:

    daewoo909 (12-31-2018)

  13. #9
    DuckMarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    If you're really able to earn up to 170$ per day doing NOTHING, i wouldn't sell it for less than 500$.

  14. #10
    daylight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    626
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenTrooper4 View Post
    I think around $20

    JEW MIND = ON
    --------
    for the op:
    I wouldn't sell the method for under like $120-170 if you can actually get $170 per day by doing nothing..

  15. #11
    Dama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Samsung HQ
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    825
    Thanks
    1,142
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    Have a method on how to make 1k every week on a delivery app, you basically just go online, that's it. You get paid around 170 a day doing nothing. Every 2 weeks you have to make a new account, and it work with the same info as before. What would be the best price to sell that?
    You could have multiple accounts, need multiple phones.

    US ONLY!
    Would personally be really interested if it wasnt US only

    If it is actually executable and reliable you can sell it for anything up to 400-500$

    -That being said, there will probably be some issues or tricks to really get that much money. Price it accordingly, if people will really be able to earn from this, you can charge the 400-500. If it requires luck / is unreliable lower the price.

  16. #12
    Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,627
    Reputation
    2819
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Busy
    If it was a confident consistent 1k a week then it could sell for thousands..

    We can't really price check we know nothing about, if there's any issues etc, you've only mentioned the profit and that you go online once every so often, is it limited to one account per ssn so you need to run it through mates and people? For a proper price check more info would be needed

    I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

    The Professor (12-25-2018)

  18. #13
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,021
    Reputation
    1471
    Thanks
    2,148
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This sounds like a bad idea on the long run...


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

    Former Staff 06/28/19-Current

  19. #14
    ZachErtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    46
    requiring SSN and car insurance already knocks out majority people on this forum without a vehicle and not in the united states...

    now SSN would mean it gets reported and taxed as income

    if this method works, dont even know how long.. id pay $100-150

    anything more, no thanks. not like its a method where im getting real tax free money, need to give out private information and as i mentioned being reported as income and taxed in the long run.

  20. #15
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen!
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    1,228
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    If it was a confident consistent 1k a week then it could sell for thousands..

    We can't really price check we know nothing about, if there's any issues etc, you've only mentioned the profit and that you go online once every so often, is it limited to one account per ssn so you need to run it through mates and people? For a proper price check more info would be needed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    requiring SSN and car insurance already knocks out majority people on this forum without a vehicle and not in the united states...

    now SSN would mean it gets reported and taxed as income

    if this method works, dont even know how long.. id pay $100-150

    anything more, no thanks. not like its a method where im getting real tax free money, need to give out private information and as i mentioned being reported as income and taxed in the long run.
    Well the SSN part, yes it's reported to IRS. Because it's like uber, you have to report it and pay it. This isn't going to be your only job lol, it's kinda like a bit of side income around 1k a week, you get just by going online every morning. You get banned after 2 weeks then you have to wait for 3 days, after 3 days, you make another account with the same info just different email and phone number. The company themselves don't really say shit, people I told to IRL have been using it for few months now without a problem.
    you will need to ask people if you could use their SSN, personally I explain to them how it works, they get 50% of the payment, and they pay the income at the end of the year since they are uber drivers. Get people you know doing uber or something along that line.

    CLICK ME OR THIS IMAGE ABOVE TO GET A REFUND AT THE CHEAPEST PRICE ON MPGH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price Check [Alienware method]
    By Fliest_aladdin in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. [Price Check] Gambling Method
    By Nik in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 09:42 PM
  3. [Price-Check] Ebay Account with no limit METHOD (.COM & .CO.UK)
    By gobbler99 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2016, 12:04 AM
  4. Price Check For This account Have kukri hallo, awn magma & jack hammer hallo
    By darkangel21 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
  5. Price Check For Method For Unlimited Clicks on Adfly or Adfocus?
    By Dextral in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM