Hi, thanks for reading, I'm really pissed off with Nintendo ignorance on online gaming, even they are charging money for it.
I love Splatoon 2, it's a great game and I really like the concept... but Jesus Christ, the online it's HORRIBLE.
It's always giving the advantage to the high ping player, japanese people are basically invencible, people that plays using McDonald's Wi-Fi teleports and kills just by seeing you. I'm tired of this, Nintendo doesn't care at all, I tested playing the game with my 3G Hotspot of my phone and the game worked flawlessly, no lag!. But I can't play like this forever, since my data plan is limited.

I wanted to ask if anybody knows about a router that has the capability to add latency to a device? I searched on internet and I found out that a router with DD-WRT could do this with the "tc" linux command, but I also found out that it didn't work for some people... so I'm not sure if it would be a waste of money to buy a router with dd-wrt since I only want that and I have the risk that It may not work at all.
Thanks.

By the way, I'm considering buying the D-Link Dir-600