Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So I just got off the phone with Fedex. Turns out that this was a botched delivery job by USPS. They did not receive the Apartment number from Fedex, and the delivery was denied, simply because my address is a mailroom, and if the suite number is not specified the clerk cannot receive the order.

Hence it turns out that it got sent back to Fitbit. It has not yet been received by Fitbit though simply because of the complexities with which shipping companies run their operations, but I was assured on the call that it was, in fact, not delivered.

Hence, I am missing 40$ and have no fitbit yet.

What I believe is that this issue could have been resolved already had Mr. Rocket simply listened to me before I opened a scam report (I first contacted him on 22nd December, on dscrd, IM and his post, and I received nothing), and contacting Fitbit/Fedex himself because thats what a service provider is supposed to do, ensure customer satisfaction.

Had he contacted fitbit earlier with the same account details and explained the situation, I believe this issue could have been sorted out. What I do find here is that Mr. Rocket is being unnecessarily crass and unreasonable here by stating technicalities like "I do not assure delivery I just do an SE".

I get that sir, but how do you think anyone else reading this thread currently, before pondering over booking your service or not, would feel?

I am not trying to do a lesson in moral philosophy here, I just need my fitbit, that I paid for, and if that is a big issue, Then I would do very well with a refund as well and just buy it from somewhere that makes sure that I get what I asked and paid for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @ConjuringCreep Do you have any proof of what you just said ? Maybe a email from support confirming this ?

User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @ConjuringCreep Do you have any proof of what you just said ? Maybe a email from support confirming this ?
    I unfortunately do not, but I will try the fedex rep to send me an email. Honestly the rep was as clueless as I was and she could only confirm myu inhibition that I did not receive the package

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ConjuringCreep View Post
    I unfortunately do not, but I will try the fedex rep to send me an email. Honestly the rep was as clueless as I was and she could only confirm myu inhibition that I did not receive the package
    if you had proof of it being sent back it would help a lot

once you have called them again or sent a mail please post here so we can keep updated

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    Idk why he changes the story all of a sudden, he told me on disc0rd that he called fedex and they told him that the original account holder had called fedex and rerputed his package. (I have proof of him sayinh this.) And now he says he called them and they sent it back? I think its clear that he is trying to get a free fitbit and I am the one being scammed here. Also, id like to let you know that once someone isnt home when a package gets delivered multiple times it also gets sent back. This is certainly not my responsibility but that of the buyer. I dont know how long this scam report must go on and my service has to be closed for this. Its a simple disaggreement which wont pose any threat to new customers of my service. I feel a bit like im getting forced to replace his fitbit, which i can do easily, but that wouldnt be fair according to me and thats the point of this scam report, i thought a scam report was where you could report someone for scamming. This is obviously not a scam, as i've already shown proof of me completing the SE and hence fulfilling my duty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
    he told me on disc0rd that he called fedex and they told him that the original account holder had called fedex and rerputed his package. (I have proof of him sayinh this.) And now he says he called them and they sent it back? I think its clear that he is trying to get a free fitbit and I am the one being scammed here.
    https://imgur.com/a/pqpf4x9, admins please read the language that I used, I never mentioned that I contacted Fedex, I only contacted them today, I was talking about the tracking and what the tracking link showed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    if you had proof of it being sent back it would help a lot

once you have called them again or sent a mail please post here so we can keep updated
    I have sent an email to Fedex, will be contacting them tonight, i.e. Morning of 29th December in the US

- - - Updated - - -

Also, id like to let you know that once someone isnt home when a package gets delivered multiple times it also gets sent back. This is certainly not my responsibility but that of the buyer. I dont know how long this scam report must go on and my service has to be closed for this.
    As I explicitly mentioned its a fuck up by USPS and their inability to deliver (Fedex sends their parcels to be delivered by USPS)

It aint my fault either, I am just asking you to do a refund as I said before that as delivery did not happen the SE is effectively failed

Thanks
    Bro, in this screenshot you clearly state you contacted fedex and they told you that the account holder rerouted the package, which is contradicting to what you say now.
    https://imgur.com/a/Zz11WtK.
    Please stop this BS and reopen my thread. Its obvious he is trying to get a free fitbit from me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RocketTop For This Useful Post:

Dale (12-30-2018),mobster1221 (12-29-2018),porsches (12-29-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you contacted fedex and they told you that the account holder rerouted the package, which is contradicting to what you say now.
    https://imgur.com/a/Zz11WtK.
    This was a mistake on my part here, I was trying to figure out the solution by looking at help online and through the virtual assistant, that was my mistake that I mentioned contacting fedex then.

Update -
    Just contacted fedex, they have no idea where the package is. I called again and they say that it was delivered, but I have checked my mailroom and made enquiries for the date of delivery in question and there have been no deliveries to the associated mail box or under the associated name. I just got fucked by the shipper. I have one simple request, one simple request, that Rocket contact fitbit and tell them of the issue using the account details he used for the SE, and I do believe that fitbit will send out a replacement in this special circumstance. I hope this is possible. I am not here looking for a free fitbit, I just need to get what I paid for. That is all from my side.
    Last edited by ConjuringCreep; 12-29-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaozh View Post
    For the real owner to get any sort of access to the shipping/tracking information he would have had to been in contact with either RocketTop or ConjuringCreep.
    can fitbit not be contacted to create a replacement if the delivery fails though? That is what I am asking for, as I did not get the delivery

Thanks
    @Joe @niggo @Lily . I dont know whats supossed to happen now, but my service is still closed and i would like to have it back open now. Im still not planning on giving him the free fitbit as he still cant provide proof he didnt rerouted it himself, but the fact that my service is closed now means i miss out on other orders, while i cant possibly be scamming in this situation which disturbs me q bit. I hope this issue can be resolved quickly and wish you all (including @ConjuringCreep ) the best for 2019.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RocketTop For This Useful Post:

Dale (12-30-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @RocketTop currently talking with the other MM about this case

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As the seller is a fat headed idiot who is unwilling to listen to my case and I do not think anything can be done here, lets just call it quits now and close this case. THanks a ton for your faith in me though MPGH mods I hope in the future you're able to explain to sellers what a good service is about (delivery is as important as placing an order)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ConjuringCreep View Post
    As the seller is a fat headed idiot who is unwilling to listen to my case and I do not think anything can be done here, lets just call it quits now and close this case. THanks a ton for your faith in me though MPGH mods I hope in the future you're able to explain to sellers what a good service is about (delivery is as important as placing an order)
    I believe there's two possible cases, one in which you were scammed and the seller re-routed it but you are unable to prove it because it's pretty impossible afaik to show proof of this on MPGH without going extreme with this case. Or you're trying to get another fitbit out of the seller. Realistically there's not much we could do here without solid proof from your side and as you have decided you want the case closed we will follow that. Due to no proof showing the seller to have scammed there won't be any punishment other than the temporary ban for using disc0rd.

If any solid proof comes up please contact any of us staff and we can deal with that.

Please temporary ban @ConjuringCreep and @RocketTop for shifting from IM to disc0rd. @gerassss @Ahlwong @Smoke @Lily

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Both users have been temporarily banned.
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

-=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Since they're both banned temporary the scam report will be closed.

User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17