Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Zombies class editing - possible?

The zombies classes are pretty limited as is, but I'm curious, would it be possible to mod your classes to have custom starter weapons? An AR, Sniper, Rocket launcher or anything other than what's legitimately available?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    yes.
    No-one is willing to share how because it'll be patched but you could figure it out yourself and do it yourself but that could take a couple days/weeks.
    also you'd get banned so there isn't any point.

Thanks
    is there anyway to do it undetected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dankinthebank View Post
    The zombies classes are pretty limited as is, but I'm curious, would it be possible to mod your classes to have custom starter weapons? An AR, Sniper, Rocket launcher or anything other than what's legitimately available?
    I did this with my trainer i released today but i removed that feature before releasing because im not ruining pub games. My trainer is mainly for solo use but for pubs, you`ll need to be host.

This isnt hard at all but would require knowledge of CE/ memory viewers to even get ideas were to look.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 06-14-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    I did this with my trainer i released today but i removed that feature before releasing because im not ruining pub games. My trainer is mainly for solo use but for pubs, you`ll need to be host.

This isnt hard at all but would require knowledge of CE/ memory viewers to even get ideas were to look.
    Where can I get your trainer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
    Where can I get your trainer?
    You cant, I removed it and requested to a moderator to delete my thread. I changed my mind about releasing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    darn, thats too bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hacker View Post
    darn, thats too bad.
    I got banned & to my knowledge i was the only person last week modding BO4 PC. No trainer has been made/released for months so i believe there game has been cheat free for that time and after 1 week i got banned, Any user of my trainer will to. + The % of those that wanted it had less than 20 posts lol leechers.. just wanted to mess up pub games. Dnt think so lol. I will make another but not until MW is released to have a better chance in not being banned.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 06-19-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Iwesley93I , Hi. If you play solo in a closed game, still banned? I'm willing to take the risk.

Thanks
    I got banned & to my knowledge i was the only person last week modding BO4 PC. No trainer has been made/released for months so i believe there game has been cheat free for that time and after 1 week i got banned, Any user of my trainer will to. + The % of those that wanted it had less than 20 posts lol leechers.. just wanted to mess up pub games. Dnt think so lol. I will make another but not until MW is released to have a better chance in not being banned.
    You need to reinstall windows after a ban since they leave traces to ban you again without a reinstall. Better to not release anything for this game since it has no offline mode and will lead to many bans from a simple sig scan by treyarch who visit cheat forums to patch/detect shit just keep it for private use.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyr For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (06-19-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    You need to reinstall windows after a ban since they leave traces to ban you again without a reinstall. Better to not release anything for this game since it has no offline mode and will lead to many bans from a simple sig scan by treyarch who visit cheat forums to patch/detect shit just keep it for private use.
    I had since re-installed windows and months later purchased the game again & still got banned just over 1 week.

Thanks
    I had since re-installed windows and months later purchased the game again & still got banned just over 1 week.
    if it's from a trace ban from not reinstalling windows you will be banned in less than 10 minutes lol so TAC probably just detected something you were trying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustechno View Post
    Iwesley93I , Hi. If you play solo in a closed game, still banned? I'm willing to take the risk.
    Then fair enough. Im not willing to take the risk in giving away a trainer i myself made from scratch & allow it to be in the hands of someone with very little post count / enthusiasm to want to use it JUST to abuse it in public games. There was 1 feature in particular i added to it "Grenade Launcher" Basically a walking AC130 from mw2. Not quite the same but in terms of OP exact same lol. This would result in BO4 PC Online getting demolished + Multiplayer. Im not being responsible for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I re-installed windows after 1st ban many months later. So it was a fresh install & new product key for Win OS but both bans occurred within 1 & harf weeks. So must be there anticheat sytem. Very good lol
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 06-20-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks
    Then fair enough. Im not willing to take the risk in giving away a trainer i myself made from scratch & allow it to be in the hands of someone with very little post count / enthusiasm to want to use it JUST to abuse it in public games. There was 1 feature in particular i added to it "Grenade Launcher" Basically a walking AC130 from mw2. Not quite the same but in terms of OP exact same lol. This would result in BO4 PC Online getting demolished + Multiplayer. Im not being responsible for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I re-installed windows after 1st ban many months later. So it was a fresh install & new product key for Win OS but both bans occurred within 1 & harf weeks. So must be there anticheat sytem. Very good lol
    I play solo. I just need God's regime. I want to pass Easter eggs and tournaments. Please give me, I'm adequate. I'm at my own risk.

Thanks
    Yeah Activision fucking single player ban is ridiculous. Can't even cheat when playing by yourself. I'll look forward to your release when this game gets older and Activision doesn't care anymore.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ldsdrive For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (07-03-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast