Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Fame bot that enters portals?

Anyone know of a fame bot that enters portals as well. Would like to run it in LH and if it picked up loot thatd be even better.

Thanks
    That plugin is named nexusdungeons. Search it in web, but i guess it isn't available anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I received a vouch copy of this service.
    From RealmServices coming online to me receiving my duped UT items the total time was about 15 minutes. It's a super simple process, contact OP regarding the trade, discuss the details and whether or not you wish to use a MiddleMan, pay and within 10-15 minutes you should have your duped items! (Obviously depending on the quantity).
    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    I bought 25 LH runs. He got them done quickly and without any of my chars dying. Great communication. I definitely recommend and I will definitely buy again soon!
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by notfunnyguy2 View Post
    +1 Vouch, I purchased 16 life and went first, it was a quick and easy trade, would recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by shutupbob View Post
    +rep, ran on 2 accounts for me. Got them done really fast. Responded fast and did the runs fast. It was a little pricey to be honest, but it isnt too bad. Didn't get any whites unfortunately Overall would recommend the service and will definitely do it again

Thanks
    If you want to automatically do dungeons you will probably need to learn how to use krelay, nrelay, or bertrelay. Those all allow you to communicate with the server. If you need more help add me on IM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees868 View Post
    Anyone know of a fame bot that enters portals as well. Would like to run it in LH and if it picked up loot thatd be even better.
    People have mentioned nexusdungeons. You might also try nDungeonFollow specifically for following in halls. If you can't find them or they don't work for your specific circumstances, make your own. To save a lot of hassle, follow the creator of nexusdungeons and nDungeonFollow's example by starting with KillerBeKilled's famebot (which is open source and available on github). It has all the functions and examples you could want for identifying player groups, pathing around obstacles and enemies, and moving your player accordingly.

From my understanding it's not possible or at least not easy to edit .dlls, but if you want to give it a shot, or use them as is, I have ndungeonfollow and nexusdungeons.