Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ @defaulto as above if you're still around then I and the MM team would really appreciate a new Official MiddleMan Service signature. You did me one previously which was beautiful!

Colour-direction? Same background but replacing the background Joe's with MPGH https://i.imgur.com/CeMMgGc.png
    What you want on it? It would be great to have the same overlay text and MM tag image as this but none of our names (so everything except the [mpgh] joe, niggo, respectnf https://mpgh.wiki/mpghmm.jpg
    With your pseudonym on it or not? None
    Style? Similar to the following link but no anime character https://i.imgur.com/CeMMgGc.png

Very appreciated if you manage to do this! <3 I intend to edit the current staff names ontop of it, which is why I ask to not have those on it just yet. If you do manage to do it, could you provide a blank one with none of the text and one with the text in case we wish to edit it up?
    Last edited by Danny; 09-12-2019 at 07:33 AM.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (09-12-2019)

Threadstarter
    Team Ehrenlos Co-Founder
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Edit: Whoops. Accidentally did tag "Joe?" 2 times. That name though.
    Edit 2: Added more content / text.

Something like this? @Joe
    I decided to make an animated banner instead. The size of your banner doesn't look great to me and else there is not enough place to fit the text, etc.

Things I would change if this is the style you guys want:
    - No profile pictures. Aapparently those are too many colors for 1 GIF or the Media Encoder from Adobe sux. It also doesn't look great tbh.
    - The third page as the second one. So the team members appear at the end. The text seems not to fit there (after 10 secs. of the actually "banner").
    - Trying to smooth the end out.
    - Trying to add a mouse and animate it for the "Click me" text. (probably won't happen)
    - Trying to change some Transitions to find out the best one that fits.
    - Add an MPGH Logo at the end. So it looks like a sick Commerical. < I totally feel that Idea.

If you got suggestions tell them me - I am open to anything.
    Last edited by defaulto; 09-13-2019 at 06:04 AM.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defaulto For This Useful Post:

Danny (09-13-2019),[MPGH]Time (09-13-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wow! I wasn't expecting you to animate it after reading you wern't doing that anymore Amazing job pal

Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    - No profile pictures. Aapparently those are too many colors for 1 GIF or the Media Encoder from Adobe sux. It also doesn't look great tbh.
    Agreed, my reasoning for not having any names of staff is because of when we gain a new middleman or one resigns it would require an edit.

- The third page as the second one. So the team members appear at the end. The text seems not to fit there (after 10 secs. of the actually "banner").
    As above, I think we should avoid the names and profile pictures due to changing staff

- Trying to smooth the end out.
    Would it be possible to smoothen the transition and have it go from page 1 to page 3 back to page 1 in a loop, and I reckon providing page 3 a couple more seconds before transition.

- Add an MPGH Logo at the end. So it looks like a sick Commerical. < I totally feel that Idea.
    If you're willing to then adding in the official mpgh logo and a porra would be awesome

Overall awesome job, really do appreciate you creating it this quickly. As an extra note for page 3 instead of "TRADE YOUR STUFF WITHOUT RISK, CLICK ME" could it be "WANT TO TRADE SECURELY? CLICK ME!"

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (09-13-2019)

Threadstarter
    Team Ehrenlos Co-Founder
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yo, sorry brotatoe @Joe & the whole Middleman Crew.
    I am very unfortunate that this went out like this. I found no time for the animation after all. I've tried it yesterday but it clearly took me already an hour to align them correctly. I will try to finish it in this upcoming week. Hope you guys forgive me.

My mates were out and I had to do all the licensed and fansub airings lately. And those have to come right away. Like I have only a timespan of 1-5 Minutes. Then they have to be already uploaded on at least 4 different hosters & linked on the platform. Not really hard with one of our Remote Desktops but it eats up the whole day since you have to be ready when they are there. Hope you guys don't take this as a declaration of war. I didn't participate in the raid to get me some laser weapons. EUW peasants problems right there.

Edit: Here's a small preview though. A lot of things are still up to change. Had only one and a half-hour yesterday. Instead of playing a FaceIt-CS round with my boys I decided to check MPGH out again and found this, one of many, unfinished thingies. Instantly started PS & AE for you.

Sorry to @AzzyG at this point, I really am sorry for not finishing your header for your shop - But be aware, I do this for free and probably won't even get pixels for it in form of a reply that says "thanks for making the art section less money-obsessed", etc. - I am just a normal human that has much going on due to freelancer jobs I do. Team Ehrenlos, Aniflix & another platform out there. And maybe a close-friend requesting to pimp his paste up since he liked Hentaihaven's Design, or to make him a signature. etc.
    That's also one of the reasons I do not do this paid or start paid services here for thread designs, icons, signatures, websites, etc. I would go into a contract with the client. He pays me. I work for him. And since I got literally no time. He would need to wait, and possible aborts the request. The client is unhappy, I am unhappy & my reputation sinks which would lead to even less people hiring me. And shit, this would go on for all of them in case I have to do work for the other projects I have. When something comes, it's always big and will take a week to finish. Since I got 3 of those. It can happen that I have no time for a full month. ^^

Last edited by defaulto; 09-22-2019 at 06:33 AM.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defaulto For This Useful Post:

bape (09-28-2019),[MPGH]Time (09-23-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yo, sorry brotatoe @Joe & the whole Middleman Crew.
    Don't worry about it mate, we value you doing this for free and appreciate the time commitment. There is no rush at all, if it isn't possible then no worries, I wouldn't want you to dedicate time you don't have to this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ^ what joe said, we appreciate what you do @defaulto nice philosophy you have of not restricting art to timeframes, also that work in progress looks sick af <3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345