Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

How do you buy black market plat w/o getting caught?

Hey all, as the title suggests how can you buy plat from another player w/o getting caught. How does DE detect this? I recently found my account with negative plat due to bad black market sellers.

Cheers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AssKraken View Post
    Hey all, as the title suggests how can you buy plat from another player w/o getting caught. How does DE detect this? I recently found my account with negative plat due to bad black market sellers.

Cheers!
    I usually use 2 account, one that i level up to MR2, so that i buy the plat on that account, then i trade with my main, i give my MR2 account in return prime parts, relics, mods etc. this has worked for me a long time bought over 11k plat with no ban

Thanks
    yoviwopi@max-direc*****m

escravocetanaomerecevida69

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have sold plat 2 times already and it all went smoothly. I add the buyer, tell them I know them from another game where he helped me and I want to repay back. We play a game and I proceed to invite him to dojo so we trade.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AssKraken View Post

Cheers!
    Let me guess! You bought a big amount of Platinum?
    or from a scammy seller who changed his stolen credit card money into platinum and sold it VERY cheap!

In my experience never buy more than 500 to 1000 Platinum at once. They track every trade bigger than XY and run it under a programm that detects suspicious values!
    Like if you buy black market plat you probably trade 2000 plat for a 10p riven which doesnt make sense. That's when you get flagged. Then another guy looks into all the flagged trades and what "chat" has been done between those two.
    If its like:"Hey, I got the Riven you wanted" "Hi, sounds great" "ok thanks" and you see a 2000 plat trade for a lame riven, it is pretty likely this this was a black market trade.

P.s.: Dont buy from big suppliers or from "playerauctions". They are mostly credit card scammers. So you can be the most secure player with 3 accounts to launder your transfer but if they see that the platinums you got are from a stolen credit card, it gets revoken and your account is flagged or even banned at once.
    Most time you fuck up is when you buy platinum for too cheap cause its from a credit card theft! Thats the worst thing that can happen to you! cause the scammer wont care to refund you and on the other side you cant claim any of that platinum back cause it has been bought with illegal money!
    Last edited by sellingaccount80; 07-14-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    anyone else have good methods for laundering plat? i really don't want to get banned...