Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Arrow Tutorial for Updating 059's client [X31.2.1] to [X31.2.3]

Step 1: Get JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/

Step 2: Open 059 X31.2.1 swf in FFDec

Step 3: Make the following changes in P-code:

scripts\kabam\rotmg\messaging\impl\GameServerConne ctionConcrete.as:
    _loc1_.buildVersion_ = "X31.2.1" to "X31.2.3"

scripts\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters \Parameters.as:
    RANDOM1:String = "6a39570cc9de4ec71d64821894" to "311f80691451c71b09a13a2a6e"
    RANDOM2:String = "c79332b197f92ba85ed281a023" to "72c5583cafb6818995cbd74b80"

scripts\kabam\rotmg\application\impl\ProductionSet up.as:
    return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.2").r eplace("{MINOR}","1") to
    return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.2").r eplace("{MINOR}","3");

Step 4
    : save it and test in flash player

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivien2 View Post
    Step 1: Get JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/

Step 2: Open 059 X31.2.1 swf in FFDec

Step 3: Make the following changes in P-code:

scripts\kabam\rotmg\messaging\impl\GameServerConne ctionConcrete.as:
    _loc1_.buildVersion_ = "X31.2.1" to "X31.2.3"

scripts\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters \Parameters.as:
    RANDOM1:String = "6a39570cc9de4ec71d64821894" to "311f80691451c71b09a13a2a6e"
    RANDOM2:String = "c79332b197f92ba85ed281a023" to "72c5583cafb6818995cbd74b80"

scripts\kabam\rotmg\application\impl\ProductionSet up.as:
    return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.2").r eplace("{MINOR}","1") to
    return "RotMG #{VERSION}.{MINOR}".replace("{VERSION}","X31.2").r eplace("{MINOR}","3");

Step 4
    : save it and test in flash player
    This has got to be the tenth tutorial of its kind. If you are just trying to get your post count up, me too friend.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
    This has got to be the tenth tutorial of its kind. If you are just trying to get your post count up, me too friend.
    yeah same just on the grind to get minion one day!!

Also known as the dankest of the danks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrj...0XnBW7FRVMLuCg

If I have ever referred you to MrEyeBall, please tell FaintMako so I can get my comission fees.

coming soon :^)

rage face
    trololol
    megusta
    confession bear

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get - Forest Gump

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpot132 View Post
    yeah same just on the grind to get minion one day!!

Crazy that you need 125 posts to release anything. It honestly makes it seem like the mods aren't confident in their checks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

citydrifter (01-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Crazy that you need 125 posts to release anything. It honestly makes it seem like the mods aren't confident in their checks.
    Seems logical to me, stops random posts and getting 125 reply isn't even hard in the first place. Plus this tutorial is kindof dumb.
    Nice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Seems logical to me, stops random posts and getting 125 reply isn't even hard in the first place. Plus this tutorial is kindof dumb.
    Idk. For a few months I've been posting when I have something useful to say, and I even make worthless posts like these to up my count sometimes, but I'm only half way to 125. Also, if you ask me, more random posts are in order. Look at recent releases, it's just 059 Client and RealmNet. Even the well established CrazyClient and K-Relay haven't been updated in some time.

About the post requirement, it has nothing to do with cutting down on the absolute mountain of daily releases that the mods struggle through every day, partly because there isn't one. Also, the release rules were changed because an account stealing client got through the mods' checks. Does stopping people without many posts verify the safety of a release? obviously not, it just stops releases. Based on the timing of the rule change though, the mods seem to disagree. Instead of making content safer, the post requirement just makes me question their confidence in identifying dangerous files. If the mods could (in some foreign and fantastical universe) consistently find and reject harmful releases, why would it matter who does the posting.

I don't have anything groundbreaking to bring to mpgh, but it sucks that I can't even make a thread (at this rate for another few months) when at the very least I could update CC and K-Relay.

Thanks
    You need to be more knowledgable, its not that hard to join a discussion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haberon View Post
    You need to be more knowledgable, its not that hard to join a discussion
    If by "knowledgeable" you mean "willing to respond to dumbass questions with a lmgtfy link," then yeah, I'm working on it. Either way, the ease or difficulty of getting posts wasn't really my point. The problem is that mods think blocking a huge amount of people from releasing compensates for their superficial checking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Idk. For a few months I've been posting when I have something useful to say, and I even make worthless posts like these to up my count sometimes, but I'm only half way to 125. Also, if you ask me, more random posts are in order. Look at recent releases, it's just 059 Client and RealmNet. Even the well established CrazyClient and K-Relay haven't been updated in some time.

About the post requirement, it has nothing to do with cutting down on the absolute mountain of daily releases that the mods struggle through every day, partly because there isn't one. Also, the release rules were changed because an account stealing client got through the mods' checks. Does stopping people without many posts verify the safety of a release? obviously not, it just stops releases. Based on the timing of the rule change though, the mods seem to disagree. Instead of making content safer, the post requirement just makes me question their confidence in identifying dangerous files. If the mods could (in some foreign and fantastical universe) consistently find and reject harmful releases, why would it matter who does the posting.

I don't have anything groundbreaking to bring to mpgh, but it sucks that I can't even make a thread (at this rate for another few months) when at the very least I could update CC and K-Relay.
    I am not talking about actual releases that would mountian up... I am talking about people that aren't fimiliar with the website. They would spam off topic threads and such with redudant questions and such.

Stuff like account stealing gets out because most of the minions just look at/do basic virus scans, which doesn't detect stuff like how the "account stealer" stole accounts. But ya, MPGH has a fair share of pointless/redudant rules for a "hacking" website... to the point it seems ridiculous and hard to take the website seriously, but at the end what the admin say goes.
    Nice