Aggressive

I lost 90 KG's in one year and I'm now bodybuilding [AMA]

As the title says

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Show us body progress?

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
    Show us body progress?
    Don't have any good body pics because I'm kind of insecure about the excess skin but here:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Traanga$ For This Useful Post:

Silent (06-20-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The fk? 1 year? Good Progress , looks insane.. do you have problems with loose skin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @dave84311 could do with this...

but anyway, congratulations... from fat cunt to cunt who could whoop my fucking ass.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thats epic progress fella... Well done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well done man, your progress is amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    What an amazing accomplishment man! Bloody good job!
    I'm on the same path of trying to loose weight. I'm down from 115 kgs to 90kgs in 5 months, trying to get down to 75.

What are some of the weight loss techniques you used? Was it the keto + Intermittant fasting that seems really affective?

And what would you say your biggest motivation was to stay on a diet and hit the gym everyday? For me its really hard to stay motivated and i keep breaking my keto diet or not end up visiting the gym regularly.

Also i'd love to know you're gym training routine, like how often you go to the gym and what kind of workouts you do, like is it more weight training or cardio and HIIT?

Thanks a lot g

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TarzanGloGang View Post
    What an amazing accomplishment man! Bloody good job!
    I'm on the same path of trying to loose weight. I'm down from 115 kgs to 90kgs in 5 months, trying to get down to 75.

What are some of the weight loss techniques you used? Was it the keto + Intermittant fasting that seems really affective?

And what would you say your biggest motivation was to stay on a diet and hit the gym everyday? For me its really hard to stay motivated and i keep breaking my keto diet or not end up visiting the gym regularly.

Also i'd love to know you're gym training routine, like how often you go to the gym and what kind of workouts you do, like is it more weight training or cardio and HIIT?

Thanks a lot g
    I'm not speaking for him but I was overweight as well. Don't think about the workout bro, just do it. Once you start thinking about it you start realizing how difficult it is, how long it takes, etc.. all of the excuses in the book. As soon as working out comes to mind just go. Get out of your head about it mang. Going was the hard part in my case. Once you get there tho it's like aight you're there might as well work out or you just wasted your time going there. You may lose motivation because you're not going to see results quickly, possibly even the first month of dedicated exercise. The longer you workout though, the more you'll realize how much better you feel too. That kept me motivated enough then the physical results came, then I just wanted to workout. Staring at your before and after pics like "Wow, I really did this shit." was the best part for me.

You just gotta keep working out. If you don't want to go to the gym every day then workout at home. I also did Insanity some days. It came in clutch for days I didn't want to go to the gym. Sometimes I'd watch weight loss videos on YouTube and those people didn't see results as fast as they wanted either. So that kept me going as well. I started to see results around the 70 day mark. I was strictly doing cardio and aesthetics tho + intermittent fasting so I was burning a lot of calories. Not saying straight lifting doesn't either though, depends on your goals.

As far as my diet I ate pretty much whatever I wanted but I stayed in a caloric deficit. I didn't go crazy on the sugar as much as I used to but I still ate sugar. I drank a lot more water than I used to and cut out soda. Soda isn't worth the sugar and calorie intake to me lol. As long as you burn more calories than you eat, you'll lose weight. Obviously eating clean has its benefits.

You got it bro! Just keep going. Some people make their weight loss journeys public. I guess knowing other people are expecting you to get in shape can also motivate you to get things done. Even if it's a couple friends or family.

Ah btw, try not to eat late. I try not to eat after 8pm, and I drink warm water in the morning. Good for digestion and what not.
    Last edited by Kanibas; 01-10-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kanibas For This Useful Post:

Keegan (01-11-2019),TarzanGloGang (01-10-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganja View Post
    I'm not speaking for him but I was overweight as well. Don't think about the workout bro, just do it. Once you start thinking about it you start realizing how difficult it is, how long it takes, etc.. all of the excuses in the book. As soon as working out comes to mind just go. Get out of your head about it mang. Going was the hard part in my case. Once you get there tho it's like aight you're there might as well work out or you just wasted your time going there. You may lose motivation because you're not going to see results quickly, possibly even the first month of dedicated exercise. The longer you workout though, the more you'll realize how much better you feel too. That kept me motivated enough then the physical results came, then I just wanted to workout. Staring at your before and after pics like "Wow, I really did this shit." was the best part for me.

You just gotta keep working out. If you don't want to go to the gym every day then workout at home. I also did Insanity some days. It came in clutch for days I didn't want to go to the gym. Sometimes I'd watch weight loss videos on YouTube and those people didn't see results as fast as they wanted either. So that kept me going as well. I started to see results around the 70 day mark. I was strictly doing cardio and aesthetics tho + intermittent fasting so I was burning a lot of calories. Not saying straight lifting doesn't either though, depends on your goals.

As far as my diet I ate pretty much whatever I wanted but I stayed in a caloric deficit. I didn't go crazy on the sugar as much as I used to but I still ate sugar. I drank a lot more water than I used to and cut out soda. Soda isn't worth the sugar and calorie intake to me lol. As long as you burn more calories than you eat, you'll lose weight. Obviously eating clean has its benefits.

You got it bro! Just keep going. Some people make their weight loss journeys public. I guess knowing other people are expecting you to get in shape can also motivate you to get things done. Even if it's a couple friends or family.

Ah btw, try not to eat late. I try not to eat after 8pm, and I drink warm water in the morning. Good for digestion and what not.
    Wow thanks for the detailed explanation man! You're right that i just have to do the workouts and not think about them too much. I'm sure it'll be worth it for when i reach my goal. I also drink warm water with some apple cider vinegar in the morning for better digestion. I'll keep the other tips in mind, really appreciate it man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TarzanGloGang View Post
    Wow thanks for the detailed explanation man! You're right that i just have to do the workouts and not think about them too much. I'm sure it'll be worth it for when i reach my goal. I also drink warm water with some apple cider vinegar in the morning for better digestion. I'll keep the other tips in mind, really appreciate it man!
    No problem bro. Literally the hardest part is showing up. You got it brotha.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

I'm no one
    I don't want to be anyone
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    DAMN! This is unhealthy dude.
    The moment people come to know love,
    they run the risk of carrying hate.

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 24/9/2016
    Premium - 31/8/2018
    Publicist - 22/1/2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    That's some good progress man, what division are you looking to compete in and in what federation?

Thanks
    Nice!!! I wish I have that much dedication

Thanks
    I want to know more about your weight loss diet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast