Thanks

cheater tag

hello , does cheating in money gives you a cheater tag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodylol123 View Post
    Please don't open a new thread for something like this. You can wait until someone replies to your earlier thread. It is just unnecessary to open a thread about this.

Like I said in my previous post on P3DHack:

No, P3DHack disables the cheater tag by default for all cheats, so you don't have to worry about that. But if you do plan to cheat online don't make it so obvious or YOU WILL be caught. I don't condone cheating online. If you do cheat online I think you are despicable.

Last edited by Payday 2 King; 01-16-2019 at 03:19 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Payday 2 King For This Useful Post:

Croat233 (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodylol123 View Post
    Not it will not give you a Cheater Tag and if it would give you a Cheater Tag it's gonna go away after you restart the Game ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday 2 King View Post
    No, P3DHack disables the cheater tag by default for all cheats, so you don't have to worry about that. But if you do plan to cheat online don't make it so obvious or YOU WILL be caught. I don't condone cheating online. If you do cheat online I think you are despicable.
    Jeez, a person who voluntarily registered an account on a site literally called Multiplayer Game Hacks is saying they don't like online cheating? If you do this, I think you are despicable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan402 View Post
    Jeez, a person who voluntarily registered an account on a site literally called Multiplayer Game Hacks is saying they don't like online cheating? If you do this, I think you are despicable.
    For your information I downloaded P3DHack because singleplayer is too hard with one person. So don't jump to conclusions, I don't play online. P3DHack makes the game possible when playing solo. I just believe that it is not right to cheat online, you ruin other peoples fun and experiences. If you are going to cheat, only do it when playing singleplayer. This game was designed for more than one person. That is why the difficulty is skewed when playing solo. You NEED P3DHack in order to get anywhere in a singleplayer game. Unless you want to re-play the same mission over and over and be stuck on one mission for 3 hours, then be my guest. So don't call me despicable, people who cheat online are horrible so enough said on that matter.
    Last edited by Payday 2 King; 02-24-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday 2 King View Post
    For your information I downloaded P3DHack because singleplayer is too hard with one person. So don't jump to conclusions, I don't play online. P3DHack makes the game possible when playing solo. I just believe that it is not right to cheat online, you ruin other peoples fun and experiences. If you are going to cheat, only do it when playing singleplayer. This game was designed for more than one person. That is why the difficulty is skewed when playing solo. You NEED P3DHack in order to get anywhere in a singleplayer game. Unless you want to re-play the same mission over and over and be stuck on one mission for 3 hours, then be my guest. So don't call me despicable, people who cheat online are horrible so enough said on that matter.
    Cheating is not acceptable on Multiplayer Game Hacks, so you're despicable either way...

Thanks
    Isn't the point here to cheat?

I don't think there are room for virtues and ideologies here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raintreefrog View Post
    Isn't the point here to cheat?

I don't think there are room for virtues and ideologies here.
    Yeah, pretty odd stance to have in this forum...

Thanks
    Why you gotta cheat