Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Negative Reputation by Versa

Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...8#post14170028 @Versa
    Date: 1/15/2019
    Reason for dispute: No direct communication occurred
    User who gave Reputation: Versa

After reading the reason for de-rep, I understand that Versa had participated in the production of the ebook, which I have no knowledge of beforehand. I only released this ebook because I got the permission from Dave.
    Last edited by Majestic; 01-15-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019
    Middleman: 5-26-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...8#post14170028 @Versa
    Date: 1/15/2019
    Reason for dispute: No direct communication occurred
    User who gave Reputation: Versa

After reading the reason for de-rep, I understand that Versa had participated in the production of the ebook, which I have no knowledge of beforehand. I only released this ebook because I got the permission from Dave.

The participation is clearly stated on the original thread posted by raple thread if you would have read it then you would have known

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1332090

https://prntscr.com/m7pzvh

Just because you don't do your research doesn't mean you can just go ahead and do something that is against the rules and not face the consequences.
    Last edited by Versa; 01-15-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    The participation is clearly stated on the original thread posted by raple thread if you would have read it then you would have known

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1332090

https://prntscr.com/m7pzvh

Just because you don't do your research doesn't mean you can just go ahead and do something that is against the rules and not face the consequences.
    I understand you are frustrated, but I did not have to read the whole thread to leak it. I agree with Versa's decision of deleting the thread, and no longer sharing the ebook with anyone else.

Proof of Dave's permission:

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I understand you are frustrated, but I did not have to read the whole thread to leak it. I agree with Versa's decision of deleting the thread, and no longer sharing the ebook with anyone else.

Proof of Dave's permission:
    I appreciate us coming to an amicable resolution about the situation. I posted a thread about this here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1426364 you can go post this information there for other staff to see. I am okay with the Negative rep getting reversed now as he understands that it wasn't fair for me thats the only reason why i negative repped him because he was breaking the rules and slapping me in the face releasing an ebook i worked on.

PS: You dont have to read the whole thread its stated within the first 2 lines of the first post.
    Last edited by Versa; 01-15-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I appreciate us coming to an amicable resolution about the situation. I posted a thread about this here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1426364 you can go post this information there for other staff to see. I am okay with the Negative rep getting reversed now as he understands that it wasn't fair for me thats the only reason why i negative repped him because he was breaking the rules and slapping me in the face releasing an ebook i worked on.

PS: You dont have to read the whole thread its stated within the first 2 lines of the first post.
    I completely understand this as you also putted your work into this. I just have no idea of that beforehand.

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I completely understand this as you also putted your work into this. I just have no idea of that beforehand.
    Still i dont feel its a valid reason to remove the negative rep and to be honest even post this thread. You fucked up didnt do your research face the consequences. My negative rep is 100% valid by you posting my work you clearly made direct communication with me by posting it.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Still i dont feel its a valid reason to remove the negative rep and to be honest even post this thread. You fucked up didnt do your research face the consequences. My negative rep is 100% valid by you posting my work you clearly made direct communication with me by posting it.
    Ignorance is not a valid reason, otherwise 90% of the site could get -Rep for unwittingly doing something stupid. He also had the site owner's permission (albeit context mattered here, and Dave did not have the full information). Furthermore, there was also no direct interaction, and you could have just contacted staff to get the thread removed. Rep will be removed. No official warning at this time. OP please be sure to fully research anything you wish to claim as your own or post to benefit from it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Majestic (01-16-2019)