Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post
    This!

If this is a legitimate site, Muslims making a thing out of this, are like American people saying there should be a label on microwaves saying "not suitable for drying dogs"!
    Last edited by dtm4; 02-11-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post

This guy legit calls other people retards while being a complete pussy and ignoring them cos he doesn't know how argue, what a cuck, probably trap fucked him into his ass real hard.
    Don't worry. Not all of us muslims are complete idiots when it comes to debating controversial topics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...not-peace.aspx

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._of_peace.html

https://www.quor*****m/Is-it-true-tha...-this-religion

https://www.answeringmuslims.com/201...pe-female.html

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4...ling-innocents

While Muslims in western countries are out here being angry about how they aren't catering to their every wants and needs, the others are out there killing and raping people. Hypocrites.

You must be not bright outside the internet! Is not because of a bunch of scumbag named Mohamed born from Muslim family commit a crime that's mean they're some big religious pope practicing the religion. If someone named John commits a crime? All the Christian are hypocrite? This John in question is born Christian but have nothing to do with religion! Moron! Some people are born Muslim, but that's doesn't mean they follow their religion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teagaaf View Post
    I agree with some of your points even though I personally don't think I cherrypicked. Still, we are both narrow minded and so is everyone. At the same time, your claim that Islam has done nothing for the west is foolish, since Islamic based science and technology from the Ottoman Empire LITERALLY brought the renaissance to Europe; aka the Islamic Golden Age. Without this golden age, Europe would have still been in the dark ages. Muslims made a difference in Education, law, theology, philosophy, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, social sciences, healthcare, and more. Obviously this was centuries ago so it isn't exactly a relevant point.

My second point takes place during world war II: When the Nazis had control of France, the French mosques were one of the few places the Jews could enter and seek refuge from the soldiers during the occupations. Mosques throughout France and especially Paris protected thousands of Jews from annihilation, but it's funny how it isn't mentioned in history

The root word for mankind in arabic is forgetful. Funny how Europeans and specificially European Jews forget how Muslims helped them in the holocaust and are now literally building a gigantic fence around the "camps" in the gaza strip to keep people from leaving to seek help, literally turning the region into a giant concentration camp or the LITERAL concentration camps in China that are torturing and forcing Muslims as well as some Christians and Jews to be "reeducated" as they destroy them mentally physically and emotionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. I already proved that argument as logical. Now I am arguing about a much wider topic which takes 10 minutes out of my day.
    Like I said, you know more about Islam than I do. Has there been points in history where history where Muslims showed a good representation of themselves? Absolutely. So I retake my statement about how Islam never helped western countries in the past. But it is about the current representation of Islam of present day that forces people to to dislike it. People wake up and see terrorism this or that, or they wake up seeing people trying to boycott a company because of a supposed word for God. People see things like that and assume a lack of integration in their countries, they won't like it. That's the point I'm trying to get at, once again, I will reiterate that obviously not all Muslims do that because I feel like some clown is gonna call me out on this again. If Muslims want to see progress in how Muslims are portrayed, they need to show that they are willing to integrate with western countries and stop feeling like everyone is out to get them and disrespect them. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, westerners will go "huh? but I wasn't even trying to disrespect them" and actually begin to some type of way with how Islam is trying to change their daily lives. It's a slow process but what are you gonna do? Fight over how western culture change for them? It's not gonna happen, at least without resistance. Also with the whole Gaza and Israel thing, trust me, I really fucking hate Israel. Not the people but the government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marc0001 View Post
    You must be not bright outside the internet! Is not because of a bunch of scumbag named Mohamed born from Muslim family commit a crime that's mean they're some big religious pope practicing the religion. If someone named John commits a crime? All the Christian are hypocrite? This John in question is born Christian but have nothing to do with religion! Moron! Some people are born Muslim, but that's doesn't mean they follow their religion.
    Stop changing my words to fit your narrative jackass. I never said anything about that, you implied and assumed I said that. Also if you don't follow or believe in Islam you're not a Muslim. ?????????
    Last edited by InCognito; 02-12-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [COLOR="Black"]
    [B]

Like I said, you know more about Islam than I do. Has there been points in history where history where Muslims showed a good representation of themselves? Absolutely. So I retake my statement about how Islam never helped western countries in the past. But it is about the current representation of Islam of present that day that forces people to to dislike it. People wake up and see terrorism this or that, or they wake up seeing people trying to boycott a company because of a supposed word for God. People see things like that and assume a lack of integration in their countries, they won't like it. That's the point I'm trying to get at, one again, I will reiterate that obviously not all Muslims do that because I feel like some clown is gonna call me out on this again. If Muslims want to see progress in how Muslims are portrayed, they need to show that they are willing to integrate with western countries and stop feeling like everyone is out to get them and disrespect them. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, westerners will go "huh? but I wasn't even trying to disrespect them" and actually begin to some type of way with how Islam is trying to change their daily lives. It's a slow process but what are you gonna do? Fight over how western culture change for them? It's not gonna happen, at least without resistance. Also with the whole Gaza and Israel thing, trust me, I really fucking hate Israel. Not the people but the government.

This is something I can get behind of, and fully agree upon, not everyone who follows Islam is a bad individual, but waking up everyday to Terrorist this and terrorist that, and then this whole ass paper thing makes me think Muslims are there to get people not the other way around , like I've mentioned, not everyone is a bad muslin, but current representation of Islam is kind of meh and it does not make everyone look good.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

Like I said, you know more about Islam than I do. Has there been points in history where history where Muslims showed a good representation of themselves? Absolutely. So I retake my statement about how Islam never helped western countries in the past. But it is about the current representation of Islam of present day that forces people to to dislike it. People wake up and see terrorism this or that, or they wake up seeing people trying to boycott a company because of a supposed word for God. People see things like that and assume a lack of integration in their countries, they won't like it. That's the point I'm trying to get at, once again, I will reiterate that obviously not all Muslims do that because I feel like some clown is gonna call me out on this again. If Muslims want to see progress in how Muslims are portrayed, they need to show that they are willing to integrate with western countries and stop feeling like everyone is out to get them and disrespect them. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, westerners will go "huh? but I wasn't even trying to disrespect them" and actually begin to some type of way with how Islam is trying to change their daily lives. It's a slow process but what are you gonna do? Fight over how western culture change for them? It's not gonna happen, at least without resistance. Also with the whole Gaza and Israel thing, trust me, I really fucking hate Israel. Not the people but the government.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop changing my words to fit your narrative jackass. I never said anything about that, you implied and assumed I said that. Also if you don't follow or believe in Islam you're not a Muslim. ?????????
    uhh no. It is not muslims' fault that western media portrays them as bad even though there have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact that 2 percent of terrorists in Europe are muslim), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims. To put things into perspective, this means that you are more likely to be struck by lightening in your lifetime than a Muslim is likely to commit a terrorist attack during that same timespan. The thing is, America loves finding a scapegoat to blame their bad governmental choices on. First it was Blacks, Jews, then Gays, and the list goes on. Right now it's Muslims and people from the middle east.

Thanks
    uhh no. It is not muslims' fault that western media portrays them as bad even though there have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact that 2 percent of terrorists in Europe are muslim), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims. To put things into perspective, this means that you are more likely to be struck by lightening in your lifetime than a Muslim is likely to commit a terrorist attack during that same timespan. The thing is, America loves finding a scapegoat to blame their bad governmental choices on. First it was Blacks, Jews, then Gays, and the list goes on. Right now it's Muslims and people from the middle east.
    ? Except not once did I say America, I'm talking about western countries as a whole. Please stop using the "but it's not all Muslims" argument, not once did I ever say that or implied that. I said that what Muslims do will portray on all Muslims. That's not something that is exclusive to Muslims, it happens with blacks, whites, Jews, Asians. You can't expect to be exempt from that fact, the faster you accept that fact, the better. I'm never quick to call anyone a snowflake, but Muslims are indeed the snowflakes of the modern world. Muslims are one of the few if not the the only type of people that will go to war and kill innocents over a wrongful depiction of their God. Also look at these stats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe. Most of terror attacks within the past 20 years have been by Muslims. And I'm definitely not cherrypicking these stats. Sorry, but these statistics don't lie. It is what it is mate, learn to accept the reality. And since you wanted to cherrypick that "perspective" on how you would be more likely to be hit by lightning, I can also say if you were to be killed in a terrorist attack, it's more than 70% likely that it would be by a Muslim.
    Last edited by InCognito; 02-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    With all due respect but this is not something ANY of us should criticize. Whether it says Allah or it has the picture of a penis, it's their decision to boycott this product. They're not doing this out of boredom, they're doing this because seemingly it disregards a value of theirs. Even though some might think that this is stupid, we should respect this. Marks and Spencer is a multinational meaning they already know the importance of cultural values. They're totally in the wrong here.

- - - Updated - - -

kos imhom hadol il nas khawat sharmoota

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Getdench77 For This Useful Post:

teagaaf (02-20-2019)

Thanks

? Except not once did I say America, I'm talking about western countries as a whole. Please stop using the "but it's not all Muslims" argument, not once did I ever say that or implied that. I said that what Muslims do will portray on all Muslims. That's not something that is exclusive to Muslims, it happens with blacks, whites, Jews, Asians. You can't expect to be exempt from that fact, the faster you accept that fact, the better. I'm never quick to call anyone a snowflake, but Muslims are indeed the snowflakes of the modern world. Muslims are one of the few if not the the only type of people that will go to war and kill innocents over a wrongful depiction of their God. Also look at these stats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe. Most of terror attacks within the past 20 years have been by Muslims. And I'm definitely not cherrypicking these stats. Sorry, but these statistics don't lie. It is what it is mate, learn to accept the reality. And since you wanted to cherrypick that "perspective" on how you would be more likely to be hit by lightning, I can also say if you were to be killed in a terrorist attack, it's more than 70% likely that it would be by a Muslim.
    Ok first of all: 2 percent of all terrorist attacks in Europe during the 21st century have been by Muslims. Second of all, I can understand what you are saying about the snowflake thing but in the end of the day threads like this are making it seem like muslims are tryna put this shit on CNN when really this is a local community issue. Just because people seem like snowflakes doesn't make them lose their right of complaining. Also this is not a cherrypicked perspective, the idea that the majority of terrorist attacks are commited by muslims and that our religion teaches us that is blatantly wrong (as I have explained). At the same time, I can see where you are coming from. The only reason Muslims like me complain is not because of people like you, but because of absolute idiots who have never read the Quran for themselves in their lives and act like the one cherrypicked verse or hadith is all of Islam in a sentence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HPKhan View Post
    Hi I am new.Hop to do some good business with you all!!!
    hi i am ban i hopen't to see you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post

hi i am ban i hopen't to see you
    Ban I am hi you see to hopen't

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Ban I am hi you see to hopen't
    ban hi hi ni guy fly? shy

Thanks
    Racism at its best

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkgen View Post
    Racism at its best
    lol I didn't know Islam was a race.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    I think even saying it says 41 is a bit generous. To me it just looks like 3 lines.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast