Thanks

Negative reputation by Versa

I am shocked, 1st time refunder and general new comer to the site, I had a few legit questions, he swears at me on IM, berates me, and is generally rude and unprofessional, leaving bad reputation and comments about me...I am innocent, only posting in his refund thread about not getting a response on IM, thats it! I am In Canada, not following his time zone, in fact, I wanted to do business with him badly, just upset I never got a reply, thats all, nothing more, why is he now posting to other refunders that I am bad for business?!?! what in the world??!!

thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...8#post14206328

date : feb 1, 2019

Reason for dispute: unfairly and unjustly treated

User who gave Reputation: Versa
    Last edited by eRHGAERHEDrherherherhreh; 02-01-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    @Versa Anything you wish to say?
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The user added me to ask about questions he messaged me at night time and within 7-8 hours he negatively posted on my thread complaining about no response when I’m SLEEPING his question was also about how much my service is it’s clearly posted my service was 10% in big bold letters I can’t help stupid people that’s about it. Then when I answered him I was a little upset because it’s impossible to respond when I’m sleeping there was no reason to post “no response on IM” He got super upset and then blocked me and posted again negatively on my thread. I reported them as sales bashing because we had no sale or service happen and he was bashing on my thread multiple times. Now the post have been removed but my experience with this user still stands I can’t help stupid people who can’t read a thread design or a tos. I let some of my fellow refunded know about my situation so he doesn’t pull the same thing with them to sales bash and be impatient. At the end of the day I’m human and my service is a one man show I’m wel in my right to warn and let others know about these type of customers as I would do the same if he were a scammer we are all in a community so there is nothing wrong with letting other sellers how other customers treated me. My negative rep in my opinion was 100% justified but if he feels my visitor message wasn’t fine remove it but I posted that because he was sales bashing me but the rep was fair as he treated me poorly and he also sales bashed me. Customers need to be patient I’m a human too with university and personal life and others projects I work on he can’t expect me to be online 24-7 get no sleep and suck his dick that’s just not right.

Thanks
    unfortunately the thread was moderated by a mod, and the negative and demeaning posts by him were removed, I cannot believe this is happening actually! I have seen far more worst things posted on other threads, all I posted was a comment "no response on IM" and a frown symbol, thats it! nothing more! I was not super upset or abusive in any way , shape or form, lots of people posts on other refund threads when they are waiting for a reply, I did not expect a reply in one second, I should not have to follow his time zone to know when he sleeps or whatnot......in fact I did not bash his thread at all, I do not have any clue where he is coming from

this person has been abusive to me and demeaning to me just because I asked a few questions and wanted to CONFIRM his payment and details,

this is what he said to me on IM

" you gotta be kidding me thats clearly marked on my fucking thread and you put "No reply on IM" Bro you messaged me at like 9pm my time i was not on the pc bud
    [4:25:59 PM] Versa: If you would read my thread it would answer your question its 10% for all stores buddy then you go and post stupid shit like that on my thread thats disrespectful as hell what makes me wana work with you after you pull a stunt like that on me when i was sleeping and not on my computer"

then he went to my visitors message page and posted very mean and hurtful comments for others to read, but luckily a mod cleaned it up for me

to be honest as a new comer, trying to get a grasp of refunds and stuff here, this has tarnished my whole image of this site, I hope other people are not like this!

thank you kindly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have nothing else to say other than this kid being stupid as hell not reading my thread where it clearly says how much my service costs and then when i dont respond for a few hours because im sleeping he sales bashes me. Mods do what you feel is necessary im done wasting my time on this kid. If my rep was unjustified reset it and close the thread. I still believe my rep was justified he needs to understand some people have lives and needs to be patient and learn to read a thread. Why else would i put my prices on my thread... So people dont ask me about it. If you are that stupid and lazy im happy i banned you from my service because you arent worth my time. Plenty of other customers are happy as hell ill even link them you can see them all nobody has issues except for you kid. Anyways im done responding i gave my side its up to the mods to decide.

Plenty of happy customers by the looks of it: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...233493&page=46

The spot on my thread you couldnt read and it has the largest text too: https://prntscr.com/mg4z50
    I even circled it for you on the picture incase you cant see it... Guess stupid people just cant be helped.

Thanks
    oh my god, I hope in fact some punishment can be given to him, this is unreal!! all I did was comment on a no reply.......my god, in no way shape or form did I bash his sales thread, I did not say anything negative, he is out on a 1 man army to take me down for some reason, is this how these forums operate? I seen similar refunding threads where the op was away, people posted they are waiting on a reply, no reply yet, etc etc......and the op came back with a polite response some time later similar to "oh sorry guys just sleeping" or "sorry guys been away and just woke up", etc.....

would that not have been a more professional and polite way to address a potential new customer?

instead he proceeded to verbally abuse me, berate me, I just do not understand this at all.....please help me....

btw I am not a kid either, far from it, but see how he still wants to berate me in his reply....unreal....
    Last edited by eRHGAERHEDrherherherhreh; 02-03-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    We have set rules for reputation. If there is direct interaction between you and said user, then that reputation will stand. He can choose to disagree with you, and if it has to be a de-reputation, then so be it. Definitely would've been better to work it out rather than de-repute, but the only concern for this section is if a reputation is in direct interaction or not. This is not a section to complain about valid reputations that you do not like. Refer to the stickies in this section for more information.

Direct interaction, so reputation will stand. Closed.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020