Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
    Packets in the client are in kabam.rotmg.messaging.impl and they are under the networking section of lib k relay,
    To expand since this is an intro level guide here are some images of what Ark is talking about. These are from 059's latest release decompiled using JPEXS - a free flash decompiler. It can also help to just browse some of the AS3 classes if youre interested in any sort of hacking in RotMG.

And as the last image shows, @citydrifter was correct that AS3 code IS very similar to C# (there are are some great cross platform APIs out there such as Haxe)
    What Ark is describing: (ik this is available on MPGH already but some people are visual learners )
    One day... machines will rule the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    Cut that shit, not everyone has "experience" with C#. Hell, what the fuck is AS3( I didn't even know b4 rotmg (similar syntax to c#). I ain't gonna sugarcoat it for you. The guide is meant as a starting point for beginners, not a spoon-feeder. Quit your obnoxious "out of spite" spouting.
    So at what point did I make a mistake. Are you such a snowflake you got offended by criticism? I was simply telling you that what u said is wrong. Nothing less, nothing more.

Then I suddenly got responded by a white knight who didn't know what he was talking about. If I offended you in some unknown fashion; I apologize, but I feel like correcting error must be done.
    Last edited by Demon; 02-14-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    Nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12