Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    hawk1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Apex Legends Coin

    has any one tried doing the fort-nite method with Apex Legends Coins?

  2. #2
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,651
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    2,779
    My Mood
    Angelic
    does origin have regional pricing? cause then itll prob work














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  3. #3
    hawk1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    does origin have regional pricing? cause then itll prob work
    yes it is possible i believe

  4. #4
    XZorah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    They will ban you if you use VPN and buy shit with it

  5. #5
    sajmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You cannot get a refund from Origin when you spend your coins, at least not via Origins support. I tried with multiple reps without any luck. You might be able to paypal chargeback, but that's it.

  6. #6
    bigfootplays1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    dang i was really hoping theyd be as easy as fortnite was

  7. #7
    Valyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by nomjas View Post
    You cannot get a refund from Origin when you spend your coins, at least not via Origins support. I tried with multiple reps without any luck. You might be able to paypal chargeback, but that's it.
    I think he's talking about the Argentina / VPN method not the refund n get banned method monka
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Got me 2.8k V-Bucks. Process was nice and smooth. Would recommend this seller for his service!
    Would certainly come again whenever I am in need of more v-bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by empathy1337 View Post
    Bought 13,500 vBucks very cheap and fast.
    Seller is very nice.

    Would recommend this for the best price on the market right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nderson View Post
    vouch got 13.5k quick and easy def gonna buy again
    Quote Originally Posted by rivaldubs View Post
    vouch cheapest seller ive seen, fast, responsive and cool.. recommend

  8. #8
    Xpoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the American Dream
    Posts
    683
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just checked and for 1.000 Apex coins it's 299$ - 7.99$ in Argentina so... it's not worth the risk
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."

    Want to reach 100 thanks my BOYYYYYS

  9. #9
    sajmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyx View Post
    I think he's talking about the Argentina / VPN method not the refund n get banned method monka
    Thought he wanted other methods too. Anyway, the terms of service says you wont get a refund when you have spent the coins, and when you want refund with unused coins - they will with high chance take the coins back.
    Last edited by sajmon; 02-11-2019 at 01:26 PM.

  10. #10
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,651
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    2,779
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by XZorah View Post
    They will ban you if you use VPN and buy shit with it
    epic games also does this in theory never seen anyone being banned for using a vpn














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  11. #11
    Zikmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    527
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    Don't waste your time
    Origin store has no discounts for new games across all regions (even with differnet currencies)
    EA are money hungry and they don't like losing even few dollars of profit

    Of course this only applies as for now, if they add the ability to link to Steam in the future or something, who knows

  12. #12
    TheDarkyHoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I've been trying VPNs looking for better prices and Thailand is the cheapest for now, 28€ for the 40€ bundle.

Similar Threads

  1. Apex Legends Requests
    By Ally in forum Apex Legends Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-15-2019, 05:41 PM
  2. Apex Legends
    By Zuhrain in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-10-2019, 10:57 PM
  3. Apex Legends EAC
    By Snapchat88 in forum Apex Legends Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2019, 02:56 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 05:13 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 04:13 AM