Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Anything to substantiate this? Or is this just another, "Trump is sexist, racist and homophobic" saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

AFAIK this ENTIRE situation was started when he refused to sign R-rated semi-sexual artwork of the character he does voice work for and another Male character, stating that it is against his beliefs and sexual preference. Mind you, this was in like 2011. Since then people have continued to spread rumors about him being homophobic and a creep, and in this political climate that's enough to ruin your career over.
    Decided to do some actual research on this claim. The rumors stem from him not signing homoromantic pictures, not just yaoi. That and him pretty much dodging any sort've gay marriage-related question asked by claiming it's "up to the people". He grew up in Texas, though. Standards of bible thumping are definitely going to vary from person to person, and he might just be the average christian.

What's interesting about these sexual harassment rumors is that they are far from the first ones to emerge about Vic. He's a guy who loves the limelight and attention in general, which is why he goes to so many cons. I know he's been to parties with middle/high school-aged girls, but no reports have ever come out about him doing anything at those parties besides just hanging out, really.

All in all, probably not a fan of homosexuality, but not as bad as a lot of people claim it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Honestly, why doesn't he sue for slandering. Literally cost his job, so sue em and get the money he should've earned back. Destroy the false accusers life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    update :

"The folks tackling the Vic Mignogna case live. Shoutout me if you go to the stream from here lol. The guys have new evidence proving the whole thing was a setup by Anime News Network, MarzGurl from Channel Awesome and some voice actors. All to deflect the heat from the fact that ANN owner is under investigation omegalul."

also if vic is being targeted without proof, why isn't Riley Reid being targeted for admitting to rape someone when she was 16.

Thanks
    Its such a shame we live in this day and age where people are guilty until proven innocence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12