Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs up My 4 Personal Steam Accounts

I don't really play any games now so I decided to sell my accounts.

In case you wonder, back when steam was not that common I created different accounts for each game, then one of them became my main one.

Today I decided to sell them all.

Almost every games include most if not all of their DLCs.

Account #1 : The Main One

Proof of Ownership :

Games List :

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 8BitBoy Adventures of Shuggy American Conquest American Conquest Fight Back ARK: Survival Of The Fittest Arma 2 Arma 2: British Armed Forces Arma 2: DayZ Mod Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta (Obsolete) Arma 2: Private Military Company Arma X: Anniversary Edition Arma: Cold War Assault Arma: Gold Edition The Ball Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition Batman: Arkham City GOTY Batman: Arkham Origins Online Supply Drop 1 Batman: Arkham Origins Infinite Earths Skins Pack Batman: Arkham Origins Initiation Batman: Arkham Origins New Millennium Skins Pack Batman: Arkham Origins Online Supply Drop 2 Batman�: Arkham Origins Battle Islands Battleborn Battleborn: Firstborn Pack Battleborn: Full Game Upgrade Besiege Beyond Divinity The Binding of Isaac Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition Borderlands Borderlands 2 Brawlhalla Brilliant Bob Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Cities: Skylines COH2 The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West COH2 The Western Front Armies: US Forces Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising Company of Heroes Company of Heroes (New Steam Version) Company of Heroes 2 Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault Company of Heroes 2 The British Forces Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Cossacks II: Battle for Europe Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars Cossacks: Art of War Cossacks: Back to War Cossacks: European Wars Counter-Strike Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Counter-Strike: Source Crusader Kings II Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 The Darkness II Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Dead Cells Dead Island Dead Space Deathmatch Classic Depth DETOUR Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition Dino D-Day DiRT 3 Complete Edition DiRT Showdown Dirty Bomb Divine Divinity Don't Starve Together Downwell Drift Streets Japan Duke Nukem Forever Dungeon of the Endless Dungeonland Dungeonland All access pass Dwarfs!? The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim The Elder Scrolls: Legends Empire: Total War Endless Legend Endless Space The Escapists Europa Universalis III Europa Universalis IV Europa Universalis IV: American Dream DLC Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise Europa Universalis IV: Conquistadors Unit pack Europa Universalis IV: National Monuments II Europa Universalis IV: Songs of the New World Europa Universalis IV:Native Americans Unit Pack Evoland 2 The Expendabros Fallout 4 Fallout New Vegas: Courier's Stash Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts Fallout: New Vegas FEZ Fiends of Imprisonment The Final Station Garry's Mod Gods Will Be Watching Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play Grand Ages: Rome Grand Theft Auto Grand Theft Auto 2 Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto IV Grand Theft Auto V Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GRID GRID 2 GRID 2 GTR Racing Pack GTR Evolution H1Z1: King of the Kill H1Z1: King of the Kill Test Server Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Episode Two Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Half-Life: Blue Shift Half-Life: Opposing Force Half-Life: Source Hammerwatch Heroes of the West Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hitman: Absolution Hitman: Blood Money Hitman: Codename 47 Hitman: Contracts Hitman: Sniper Challenge Homeworld Remastered Collection Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Hotline Miami Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Just Cause Just Cause 2 Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod Killing Floor Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2 Knights of Pen and Paper +1 The Last Remnant Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Legend of Grimrock Lethal League Leviathan: Warships LIMBO Mad Max Magicka Magicka: Wizard Wars Mare Nostrum Medal of Honor Pre-Order Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player Medieval II: Total War Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms Meltdown Metro 2033 Redux Metro: Last Light Redux Mirror's Edge Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Mount & Blade Mount & Blade: Warband Mount & Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars Mount & Blade: Warband Viking Conquest Reforged Edition Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Napoleon: Total War Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) Never Alone: Original Soundtrack No Time To Explain Remastered Orcs Must Die! 2 Path of Exile PAYDAY 2 Planetbase PlanetSide 2 Portal Portal 2 Portal Stories: Mel Primal Carnage Prison Architect RACE 07 RACE 07 Formula RaceRoom Add-On Race.a.bit Red Faction Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack Red Faction II Red Faction: Armageddon Red Faction: Guerrilla Steam Edition Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Remember Me Rexaura Ricochet Risen 2 Dark Waters Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer Robocraft Rocket League S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Sacred 2 Gold Sacred 3 Sacred 3: Underworld Story Saints Row 2 Saints Row: The Third Shadow Warrior ShootMania Storm The Showdown Effect Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete Sid Meier's Civilization IV Sid Meier's Civilization IV Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Space Engineers Space Run Galaxy Spec Ops: The Line SpeedRunners Starbound Starbound Unstable Steep Open Beta Stronghold 2 Stronghold Crusader 2 Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD Stronghold Crusader HD Stronghold HD Stronghold Legends Tabletop Simulator Talisman: Digital Edition Talisman: Prologue The Talos Principle The Talos Principle: Road To Gehenna Team Fortress 2 Team Fortress Classic Teeworlds TERA Terraria They Came From The Moon Thinking with Time Machine This War of Mine This War of Mine War Child Charity DLC Tomb Raider TrackMania Nations Forever TrackMania United TrackMania� Canyon TrackMania� Stadium TrackMania� Valley Tropico 4 Trove Ultra Street Fighter IV Undertale Unepic Victor Vran Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior Volgarr the Viking War of the Roses War of the Roses Balance Beta War of the Roses: Kingmaker War Thunder Warface Warframe Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Dark Crusade Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Soulstorm Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Winter Assault Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Retribution Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Last Stand Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Quests and Contracts Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Sigmar's Blessing Warlock Master of the Arcane Warlock Master of the Arcane: Powerful Lords The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Worms Clan Wars X Rebirth X Rebirth: The Teladi Outpost X-COM: UFO Defense X-Tension X2: The Threat X3: Albion Prelude X3: Reunion X3: Terran Conflict X: Beyond the Frontier XCOM: Enemy Unknown XCOM: Enemy Within]

Steam Calculator (2 years old screenshot, since the new steam calculator sucks) :

In the account there is around 250 games (Fallout 4, GTA 5, Dead Cells...) (including some removed / rare one (Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown, and some not well-known games that I never played)

Included is also a GTA Online account level 181 having ~800M $ and all the content available (CEO/MC/Bunker/Night Club/Arena...)

Account #2 : The Recent One

Proof of Ownership :

Games List :

Hot Lava Rising Storm 2: Vietnam HITMAN� Age of Empires II: HD Edition Age of Mythology: Extended Edition Age of Empires� III: Complete Collection Road to Ballhalla Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten Devil's Workshop pack Heroes of the West Mare Nostrum Portal Portal 2 RimWorld Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Beta Saints Row 2 Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Saints Row: The Third Saints Row IV Symphony

Account #3 : The Useless One

Proof of Ownership :

Games List :

Darksiders Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Account #4 : The Oldest One

Proof of Ownership :

Games List :

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops

Prices : I don't know, just make an offer bellow, and I will take the best one.
    Potential middleman

When you buy note : Before you buy those account, I will transfer them to an email address that I will give you (so that I have no way to get it back, since you could change the password of the email address), I will delete the friend list and any customization done to the profile.

Note :
    None of the account are banned from anything, no VAC ban, no forum ban.
    If they don't end up being sold, I will ask the support to delete them.

Payment method : BTC or any good cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Monero...)

Last edited by RespectNF; 07-19-2019 at 06:42 AM. Reason: req

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @C3TNeD4ZMrWn6rNV Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

C3TNeD4ZMrWn6rNV (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.
    Last edited by C3TNeD4ZMrWn6rNV; 02-11-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Highest offer for Account #1 is 130$ for now.
    Last edited by C3TNeD4ZMrWn6rNV; 02-21-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Daily Bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    acc #2 $10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice account i will offer 120$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali666 View Post