Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I've been lifting 3-4 times a week for 4 months or so now and it seems to help
    sounds like a bad advice but doing sports really helps to stabilize the mind

i think its the same as when doing something productive as cleaning the room as you see results that motivates you and shows you can achieve stuff

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

I'm no one
    I don't want to be anyone
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    go outside and make friends, find some girl and enjoy
    The moment people come to know love,
    they run the risk of carrying hate.

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 24/9/2016
    Premium - 31/8/2018
    Publicist - 22/1/2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I know how you feel. This honestly happened to me after I stopped playing CSGO. No other game got my attention and I didn't feel like just sitting down and just wasting time online was fun anymore either. If you still want to play video games I would deffinetly reccommend looking at other genres than just fps. I for example really like OSU now even tho its a bit more on the weeb side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    damn i can't read what you've typed, that makes me sad.

Thanks
    Lift. Build some discipline through lifting. Apply said discipline in a passion. Don't have a passion? Find one. Agreed with @Eternity. You're bored because you're stagnant. Work towards something, live a hedonistic lifestyle. I used to be scared of failing and uncomfortable situations, I broke out it by finding out I get a "thrill" every time I do something risky. Learn to love putting yourself in uncomfortable situations.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Hector (02-10-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Honestly tho, same like i finished my final year of high school so i have 3 month break and everyday is just how do something that is productive even if its for someone else. So i just went out recently and started helping just do things and be productive to my society.
    Funny shit that i find funny

[8:32:32 PM] [MPGH]Silent: no toothpaste,...
    [8:36:04 PM] [MPGH]Dave84311: use my penis cream for toothpaste

*Looks at my Alt*
    Quote Originally Posted by _GreenSteive View Post
    "Been here since 2012"
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by JefferyBelfort View Post
    This thread is so fucking autistic lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Go outside, go for a walk or a jog, it helps you refresh your mind a little bit. Don't just stay indoors all the time. It doesn't help make you happy. I would recommend visiting a therapist since getting into the later stages of depression makes it more uncurable. Try to makes some friends irl and find something you like to do. I know this shit is hard, but depression is harder and this might be the only way u can stop being bored.

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    make your font bigger cus i cant see shit 21

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Bruh, dont keep medication as the only way to supress your depression...you should find few other ways too. You said you are good at fortnite so maybe you should start streaming or something(if you get panic attacks, then playing games might make it worst). Like others said doing a physical activity will help you alot like yoga or gym or any sports, most of us has been through depression, when i was a depressed during my college days i was not able to tell anyone, if i say i was depressed then everyone will laugh at me in India. So find something which makes you happy and better everyday.Fastest way to improve is to seek discomfort
    Last edited by Hector; 02-10-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just spend your precious with your friends bro, I mean outside, not inside the game .
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    This is not because of MPGH, or anyone within this forum, but rather this has been a general feeling of mine as of late, and I do not know how to "Fix" it, playing video games doesn't give me this sense of fun, and take away the boredom, doing shitty/garbage YouTube videos makes me feel the same, boredom, and hence I have been less and less here, posting less because of me being bored over general shit. I do not know how to really solve it, there are games that I really enjoy, but, I am not great at them and being competitive person, I want to win, and when I lose I get angry, and quit playing the games, it has happened before with CS:GO, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Pubg, LoL, Dota 2, TF2 and now Fortnite (Yes I play that scummy game that is meant for children, not because its cartoony, but rather because I enjoy FPS games, or I did), now it feels like all falling apart.

TL;DR - I am fucking bored and I do not know what the fuck to do.
    Go on a date with @Joe ... He will scam you out of your boredom.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Learn something new, preferably something that can get you somewhere or can show off (coding, design, etc.)
    Self-improvement that is physically tangible (perceive with your senses) is the first step to mentally overcome these feelings.

As a side-note, by doing something that you are not familiar with, you will be discouraged and feel like you want to quit (why waste x time and struggle when I can simply watch videos and play games). Stay motivated and commited. There will be days you are worse off by persueing this new activity, however, in the end it is all worth it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

sounds like a bad advice but doing sports really helps to stabilize the mind

i think its the same as when doing something productive as cleaning the room as you see results that motivates you and shows you can achieve stuff
    Sports definitely help, some of the best times of my life so far have been during the times I was active in competitive sports.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Bruh, dont keep medication as the only way to supress your depression...you should find few other ways too. You said you are good at fortnite so maybe you should start streaming or something(if you get panic attacks, then playing games might make it worst). Like others said doing a physical activity will help you alot like yoga or gym or any sports, most of us has been through depression, when i was a depressed during my college days i was not able to tell anyone, if i say i was depressed then everyone will laugh at me in India. So find something which makes you happy and better everyday.Fastest way to improve is to seek discomfort
    While I really appreciate everyone who has taken time out of their day to help me out and give me ideas on what to do, which has helped me with thinking, but due to financial problems as of late, and me obviously raging in video games because of the fact that I hate losing in games like Fortnite or CS:GO (the two best examples I can give), then that is mainly the reason why I have been veeling bored as of late, and because of the fact that my mouse is semi-broken (

) then it makes it really uncomfortable to play games as I have to find ways to micro my right click to something else on my Razer keyboard (and at the current state, its set as caps lock), and another reason to why (To my self) I feel bored is because of the fact that I do not have correct headphones / headsets (I may have some coming in due to help of a community member who taught me little bit of SE-ing) - I had an idea while back to buy a dirt bike as it once was something I really enjoyed watching when we did go to the races with the family, but the full equipment goes for a lot of money (which I don't have), and having social anxiety (which made me quit my job, and because of the social anxiety, I often came home after work crying in my bed), and recently I took a step forward once and again, became a moderator in a Facebook group for Fortnite, and it has given me the sense of responsibility and something I wanna do to help out the community.

I want to help here too, but as I remember I quit my News Force because I was scared and had discomfort.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Hector (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post

While I really appreciate everyone who has taken time out of their day to help me out and give me ideas on what to do, which has helped me with thinking, but due to financial problems as of late, and me obviously raging in video games because of the fact that I hate losing in games like Fortnite or CS:GO (the two best examples I can give), then that is mainly the reason why I have been veeling bored as of late, and because of the fact that my mouse is semi-broken (

) then it makes it really uncomfortable to play games as I have to find ways to micro my right click to something else on my Razer keyboard (and at the current state, its set as caps lock), and another reason to why (To my self) I feel bored is because of the fact that I do not have correct headphones / headsets (I may have some coming in due to help of a community member who taught me little bit of SE-ing) - I had an idea while back to buy a dirt bike as it once was something I really enjoyed watching when we did go to the races with the family, but the full equipment goes for a lot of money (which I don't have), and having social anxiety (which made me quit my job, and because of the social anxiety, I often came home after work crying in my bed), and recently I took a step forward once and again, became a moderator in a Facebook group for Fortnite, and it has given me the sense of responsibility and something I wanna do to help out the community.

I want to help here too, but as I remember I quit my News Force because I was scared and had discomfort.
    Is this before or after medication?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast