Email services will be down for 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Is this before or after medication?
    Some of it was before and some of it was after, but can you point out specific ones you're the most curious about, I'd appreciate it!

And, when it comes to going to gym, I would love to but even with clothing on, I do feel uncomfortable, as I am part vegan and part meat eater, and I only weight 42/44 kg, max I was able to reach was 47 kg (Yes, I am aware, I'm super underweight.
    MPGH History:
    News Force
    Donator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    welcome to depression nigga
    take a seat
    and here's your 25 to life contract

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

Insomnia (5 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Going to the gym helped me a lot when I felt this way. Also focus on yourself and your goals and dreams. You'll find that you are much more capable of things when you change your mind set (easier said than done though)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    An update: I know I have been extremely bored of anything that I have done, be that playing video games, making YouTube content, doing moderation things in one of the communities, which has lasted a little bit longer than the current thread being up (before I made the thread, it was a week since it happened), now I went into Call of Duty: World War II, did couple of runs of that, I must say, I had so much fun regardless of how bad / well I did in a game per say -- I even recorded those gameplay(s) - and, today I reached a personal goal of mine on YouTube which is a 100 total views (now, I know that is not a lot in comparison to many other channels out there), but I made it regardless -- my goal is to reach 4k total views and 1k subscribers to enable the monetization, while I am aware that many people really aren't into gaming, but it is my hobby and my hobby is also making YouTube videos that I thoroughly enjoy, however I do not want to burn myself out, as it has been noted that youtube / twitch burn out is not good, so I am trying not to rush it and stuff..

Thanks for everyone's suggestions, I really appreciate and this is probably the first thread where I don't generally shit post like someone who seeks attention, love everyone who has responded, wish I could do more and not feel embarrassed about my own body so i could hit the gym and plenty more

Edit: I forgot to say that, I am very passionate about my YouTube channel, and I really love doing it, and I hope to be big enough where I can promise myself quite few things in the near future, whatever it maybe, and however long it may take.
    Last edited by Insomnia; 5 Days Ago at 06:34 AM. Reason: Added extra notes
    MPGH History:
    News Force
    Donator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    This is not because of MPGH, or anyone within this forum, but rather this has been a general feeling of mine as of late, and I do not know how to "Fix" it, playing video games doesn't give me this sense of fun, and take away the boredom, doing shitty/garbage YouTube videos makes me feel the same, boredom, and hence I have been less and less here, posting less because of me being bored over general shit. I do not know how to really solve it, there are games that I really enjoy, but, I am not great at them and being competitive person, I want to win, and when I lose I get angry, and quit playing the games, it has happened before with CS:GO, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Pubg, LoL, Dota 2, TF2 and now Fortnite (Yes I play that scummy game that is meant for children, not because its cartoony, but rather because I enjoy FPS games, or I did), now it feels like all falling apart.

TL;DR - I am fucking bored and I do not know what the fuck to do.
    Try going to the gym or finding a new hobby outside of computers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    do as many backflips as you can until you eventually can't walk or run and your main method of transport is to just backflip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sounds very relatable, same problems :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123