Thread: Alexsella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,747
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    285

    Alexsella

    MPGH Profile Link: Profile
    Thread link (If applicable): Thread

    Trade details: Full payment of $70 Paypal if account passed recovery test. $60 in payments if it does not.
    Picture proof of scam occurring: Ongoing attempt?
    Paypal sent / refunded: https://prnt.sc/mjogn3
    Threats on public thread: https://prnt.sc/mjohh6
    Lying about payment: https://prnt.sc/mjohvw (Refunding does not count as not receiving payment)
    Him humanizing himself from his primal behavior: https://prnt.sc/mjoibb (Will not reply to hostile acts after I've attempted to make a deal)
    Agreeing to payments: https://prnt.sc/mjon1x (The RS3 account is completely fresh, its not made off of his old account, another lie he told)

    Comments/Information: I agreed to pay Alexsella's full asking price of $70 USD IF his account passed a recovery test. His recovery information was not accurate enough (or accurate at all). We came to an agreement since I can not flip an unsecured account or use it for myself (for my own investment security) I would add it to my rental accounts and the profit I made from selling OSGP would go to him as payments until the price of $60 has been met. on February 4Th I sent him the first payment from the account. $15 USD. This was one night worth of rental / 3 hours of rent time. He immediately refunded the money. Told me it was not worth his time, and to keep the account. He had already been irritated in the chatlogs because his recovery information was bunk and he could tell he wasn't going to get a $70 payment from me upfront which he could recover the account later. He told me the account was created in 2017, according to the actual creation date, it was created in 2012. That's a 5 year difference and an obvious inclination to believe he was falsifying his recovery information. As of a few days ago, he posted on his thread saying things like "It's been 5 days" (which fair enough, I added him on the 2nd, he sent info while I was offline and didn't see it until the 3rd, at around 10PM) however he had not demanded more payment until recently saying he wanted "full payment" (where we agreed to payments).

    His latest post says I've changed all the details, and have "most likely recovered the account too" - Yet he could prove his information was accurate by recovering to a dummy email FOR me, then also providing me the same information while waiting for my results. Through countless failures of the recovery he just said 'That's all I can give you... that's all I have... that's all'

    The account was used for profit over the course of 2 days, after his behavior became more and more irradatic and childish I have let the account sit and degrade the investment I've set onto it for a rental (Approximation of $20 USD to become a rental).

    The account is not secure and now I must also manage the fact that if the account is suspended for RWT Jagex has a tendency to track associated accounts which would include every rental I've had on it so far. So he did NOT want to adhere to our agreement, he has lied about when / what he received (10 / 15 dollars is still a ~9% difference in $60) Just another reminder that, not going first does not insure the deal.

  2. #2
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    6,313
    Reputation
    1266
    Thanks
    1,224
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @Lily @RespectNF @Smoke move to public so the user can respond





    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.


  3. #3
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    11,448
    Reputation
    1213
    Thanks
    2,006
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Alexsella Reply to this..


     
    User Services✔️ Cleaned-Next clean date TBA
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-Present
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-Present
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-Present

  4. #4
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,747
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Alexsella Reply to this..
    Set email received a password reset / recovery attempt. (2 hours ago) Mind you, I'm not usually on at this time anyways.

  5. #5
    Alexsella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    The only reason i got the creation date wrong was because i forgot that it had my very old rs 3 character on it.
    if i was trying to give to false information i'd not let you on the account to check for yourself.

    Old School RuneScape was opened to paying subscribers on 22 February 2013
    if the account is 12 years old, how is the account 100% fresh?
    while i have no idea what's on that rs3 acc it's not made recently because
    for it to be that old means that the rs3 acc was made first.

    I can prove all other details of recovery to a moderator if requested.
    You sent me SEK not USD like we agreed on, i assumed the approx exchange rate, my freaking bad.

    Yes i made a threat because you refused to reply to me.
    0 updates had me worried, you could have cancelled the deal if you were no longer interested in my "scam" behavior.
    Your money was refunded, my account is now in a dangerzone because YOU have its recovery details that you can use on a proxy, (if you had half a brain when recovering it you'd use my country)

    And for your buisness sake i will not report this incident to jagex for your customers well being, it wont bring me any satisfaction at all.
    I just wanted my account back if you weren't able to pay for it in a reasonable time or at all.

    There has been a lot of misunderstanding here, and i aplogize if i fucked up somewhere.
    I just felt used for small pennies that you could charge back at any moment.

    you had no risks, i could lose the account as well as the money which is why i got angry.
    i felt like you'd use the account to the point that it got banned and then refuse to pay me.
    5 days of rental equals to a lot more than what i asked for the account.
    and i made it clear in my own logs that wanted full payment, was not lying about it.
    10-15$ felt like a slap in the face after having the account and renting it out.

    also this thread was only found because it was DM'd to me by another user.. why the hell would you make this without letting me defend myself?

    I'd be 100% fine with the delay if i had an update once a day.. but i got none..
    the communication was the main issue with me because i knew nothing

    You posting in the thread or DMing me about the things that i either misunderstood or said wrong could have saved us both
    lots of time and frustration.

    The Accoount has been recoverd because he got to keep the money he made from it, he lost nothing except 3m from a bond however he sent me 15$ from the rental profits worth.
    He has made it pretty clear that he dont trust me, therefor we don't need to do buisness anymore.
    I believe i have the right to do this, however if a moderator asks me to give him the account back, i will do so in exhange for a payment with a set deadline.
    I'm also open to a new agreement with the OP but i want some sort of deadline to make us both happy.

    the choice im completely up to you, i'm not here to scam you or wouldn't bother to reply to this thread.

    I cant prove myself here, i'm new and i will lose the case no matter what, i accept that.
    I hope that you find what you need elsewere if you're no longer up for buisness with me.
    at least i've given you some options.
    Last edited by Alexsella; 02-12-2019 at 07:49 AM.

  6. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,747
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsella View Post
    The Accoount has been recoverd because he got to keep the money he made from it, he lost nothing except 3m from a bond however he sent me 15$ from the rental profits worth.
    Confirmed he has recovered the account, proving he gave me incorrect details and is in fact a scammer. I am out all of the investment of time and money that the account could and would bring.

    Also, you could register accounts, not login, or register and only login once to create a 'creation date'. Hans uses "you arrive XXXX days ago". Thanks yet again for some fake news.

    Also since you're in SWEDEN supposedly, you could always google $15 USD to SEK and see the approximation. Paypal automatically switches it to the currency of the recipient unless the sender changes it (Still $15 worth of SEK).


    Lastly, this neg rep BM
    https://prnt.sc/mkb70j
    Last edited by Paralyze Jr.; 02-12-2019 at 05:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    11,448
    Reputation
    1213
    Thanks
    2,006
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Paralyze Jr. @Alexsella Do the both of you want to figure something out together or completely done ?


     
    User Services✔️ Cleaned-Next clean date TBA
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-Present
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-Present
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-Present

  8. #8
    Alexsella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I'm open to any suggestion.

    I have no intention to scam this person.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Paralyze Jr.

    I'm open to let you use the account for the 6 days of membership left to make your ~ 10$ lost investment back.
    don't call me a scammer when i've given you a solid reason for every action i've taken.
    you keep assuming that i did this and that to scam you, but if you actually take a moment to see what i'm doing to get this right;
    perhaps you could give me a chance to earn your trust.

    Also, just because the recovery was denied; that doesn't mean that the recovery details were fake.
    you stated on IM that you were on a brazilian VPN to protect your main account during recovery.
    this is the most obvious reason it was denied. yet again you called me a scammer because you didn't perform the
    recovery correctly and in the closest to legit way possible.

    Yes you got a bad rep from me, you're using my join date as an excuse to call me a scammer.
    you use irrelevant pieces of information to call me a scammer.
    you expect me to be all cool with you ignoring me, wont properly update me when we had a new agreement, wont even let me know you're setting up a scammer accusation thread about me, cant give anyone here actual scam evidence.

    i recovered the account only because you refused to talk to me.
    and i did it after i saw this scammer accusation thread and after you were refunded, because to be real; all i wanted was for you to update me. was that too much to ask for from you?

    had you actually talked to me on IM, none of this would have happened.

    I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Alexsella; 02-13-2019 at 02:13 AM.

  9. #9
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,456
    Reputation
    2519
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Well first, both of you seem to have a lot of communication problems. OP, what exactly do you want? Are you looking for your "investment" back..? Also, if you agreed with Alexsella then you also hold the responsibility of keeping in contact with him. If what he is saying is true, you can see why you going ghost on someone could cause him to think you're scamming him and recovering the account. While it's unfair of him to go back on his agreement to take regular payments, it would've been better for both of you if you contacted him. Scammer's Grave is to help facilitate safer trading, not to put pressure on the other seller to acquire a better situation for you. Communication between the two users should ALWAYS be done first. Also for @Alexsella, did you give all correct information for recovery and just the wrong creation date by mistake? Because it doesn't add up if you were able to recover the account and he wasn't. But I don't play Runescape, I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by InCognito; 02-13-2019 at 04:40 AM.

  10. #10
    Alexsella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Well first, both of you seem to have a lot of communication problems. OP, what exactly do you want? Are you looking for your "investment" back..? Also, if you agreed with Alexsella then you also hold the responsibility of keeping in contact with him. If what he is saying is true, you can see why you going ghost on someone could cause him to think you're scamming him and recovering the account. While it's unfair of him to go back on his agreement to take regular payments, it would've been better for both of you if you contacted him. Scammer's Grave is to help facilitate safer trading, not to put pressure on the other seller to acquire a better situation for you. Communication between the two users should ALWAYS be done first. Also for @Alexsella, did you give all correct information for recovery and just the wrong creation date by mistake? Because it doesn't add up if you were able to recover the account and he wasn't. But I don't play Runescape, I wouldn't know.


    As i stated, the recovery question for creation date i got wrong. to correct this and to prevent my own IP to be logged, i gave him acces to the account to get the EXACT days of creation himself while he was on a VPN (to simulate the account being compromised). ive purposly been inactive on the account to increase the recovery succession rate. when i recovered the account myself i used the confirmed creation year and the recovery was successful.


    OP has all these recovery details; and he has tried to use them.
    i'm pretty sure the reason the recovery was denied was because the IP location he used was bad.
    Either the proxy was blacklisted or the location itself was too far away.
    Last edited by Alexsella; 02-13-2019 at 05:33 AM.

  11. #11
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,747
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    285
    @Lily @InCognito

    I've performed recoveries on dozens of accounts your current IP address has almost nothing to do with the recovery. I will happily provide the 'details' to a MM who would like to try what he provided me. If they would have worked he would have received his full asking price, but I know what a bogus situation is and this had so many markers. We're also still not acknowledging the fact he did log in on the 1st, to change the registered email again because he listed two other emails (login and payment) associated with the account. After multiple FAILED recovery attempts, you suggested I try a VPN login on the account 'as a hacker' (Which is a joke but whatever), got the account age, and then used a direct connection for the recovery as it would be associated with my IP. All of this seems to be some horrible gaudy ploy.

  12. #12
    Alexsella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Do you honestly think that i'd bother to reply to this thread if i tried to scam you?
    i wouldn't. we're taking about 70$ here not 7000$.
    i'm only here to defend myself.

    you're assuming i'm a scammer because the recovery failed; i've not stolen anything from you.
    >you got your 15$ refunded.
    >i've offered you to make your investment back free of charge until your membership runs out.
    >I've offered you a potential new agreement. (would gladly use a middleman with a deadline)
    Please look up what a scammer is and explain to me why you think i've scammed you; when YOU decided to stop talking to me.
    if anything, i felt scammed because i honestly believed you'd use the account until it got banned just to avoid paying me.

    there is a huge difference on scammers and suspects; to you i'm a suspect.
    none of the things you've posted about me is actually pointing towards scamming you.
    Trust me; if you went first and i waited a whole week before i decided to give you the account details,
    you'd be pretty mad too.

    you're all assumptions and bullshit, you've wasted both of our times.
    you fucked yourself over, not me.

    i will gladly give a mod the recovery details to prove the authentity of the recovery details.
    i would also gladly record myself recovering the account and post evidence of the recovery mail.
    i'm willing to do anything to prove you wrong; because you are wrong.
    i'm not a scammer, i may have missed a few details here and there, but i'm not scamming you.

    I've given you options and you keep blaming me because it didn't go your way.
    what i want from you is communication or you letting me know when a deal is off.

    you made me wait for several days with no response.
    Last edited by Alexsella; 02-13-2019 at 01:47 PM.

  13. #13
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,456
    Reputation
    2519
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    @Lily @InCognito

    I've performed recoveries on dozens of accounts your current IP address has almost nothing to do with the recovery. I will happily provide the 'details' to a MM who would like to try what he provided me. If they would have worked he would have received his full asking price, but I know what a bogus situation is and this had so many markers. We're also still not acknowledging the fact he did log in on the 1st, to change the registered email again because he listed two other emails (login and payment) associated with the account. After multiple FAILED recovery attempts, you suggested I try a VPN login on the account 'as a hacker' (Which is a joke but whatever), got the account age, and then used a direct connection for the recovery as it would be associated with my IP. All of this seems to be some horrible gaudy ploy.
    You literally ignored my entire post. You just seem hell bent on calling him a scammer so he can get banned when he's clearly trying to work it out with you. Stop trying to use this section as a way to get back at someone if they're trying to work something out. We're not here for that and we don't want to be part of that. He has refunded your money and you haven't lost anything. You held the cards in your hand and he took the account back, while this may be unfair I've failed to see what you have lost from this trade? Enlighten me because I'm not an expert in Runescape accounts.

  14. #14
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,747
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You literally ignored my entire post. You just seem hell bent on calling him a scammer so he can get banned when he's clearly trying to work it out with you. Stop trying to use this section as a way to get back at someone if they're trying to work something out. We're not here for that and we don't want to be part of that. He has refunded your money and you haven't lost anything. You held the cards in your hand and he took the account back, while this may be unfair I've failed to see what you have lost from this trade? Enlighten me because I'm not an expert in Runescape accounts.
    Runescape accounts can be compared somewhat to Combat Arms accounts. A ticket system can be used to recover the account to any email you desire, so long as you have all the necessary information.

    Here is the layout:
    https://prnt.sc/mkvrek
    https://prnt.sc/mkvrhu

    As I've stated, I have gone through this process numerous times, successfully prior to this transaction. So long as you have accurate information your recovery location does not matter. The only exception I have seen to this rule is accounts that have a laundry list of former owners or accounts that are affiliated with high traffic RWT. This being said, his only defense against me saying he provided false information is that the IP difference is the only reason it was denied. So I offered the information to any official to facilitate.

    His indecisiveness and childish behavior is not my fault nor my obligation to acknowledge. I attempted to honor our deal (which he agreed to) and he did not.
    He easily could have been paid the remainder within the next 1-3 days (depending on rental status) but chose to act against his own interest in our trade. Poor ethic to be shown in a trade agreement.

  15. #15
    Alexsella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    You have still not explained to us how i scammed you...
    this is a scammer accusation thread not a vent thread.
    you did not honor the deal, i waited for days and days for updates.
    i rejected the partial payment but still waited for 7 days to have you actually update me, to pay me fully.
    i lost my shit and said this and that, but i wasn't the one taking forever and ghosted.
    i was here every day waiting for you like an idiot.

    i dont give a shit if you recovered other accounts in the past;
    you dont know jagex's systems, don't pretend like you do.
    maybe the fact that you recovered hundreds of accs could be the leading cause of rejection?
    who are you to speak for jagex's security system?
    who are you to call me a scammer with no evidence?

    you should be banned for not actually paying me fully after getting full access (when ignoring me because my behavior didnt suit your taste), for harassing me with a fake scam accusation topic.
    had i actually taken then account when you were renting it; THEN you could have reported me.
    i've been extremely patient and i'm still trying to get this resolved.

    stop blaming me and take some responsiblity; you choosed to trade with me, i didn't force you to.
    You had me give out my personal information, i can prove this to a mod.
    i provided my paypal postal code/zip so that he could recover the account.
    it still failed; why? i don't know.

    instead of complaining like a child(lol the irony), make up a solution with me.
    i've tried for 2 days now and you have completely ignored me.

    this proves my point once again.

    you refuse to talk to me or anyone unless it's by your conditions.
    Last edited by Alexsella; 02-14-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast