// The 100% Undetectable Auto Fisher For Minecraft \\
|| Never slave fishing again! ||
Changes since version V. 22.214.171.124
- First beta
Changes since version V. 126.96.36.199
- Fixed crash with GUI
- Fixed crash with negative integer
- Added custom Throws
Changes since version V. 188.8.131.52
- Added hotbar scrolling
- Added leave when finished
- Fixed bugs
Changes since version V. 184.108.40.206
- Added bot stats
- Tweaked VU accuracy
- Fixed crash with hotbar scrolling
Changes since version V. 220.127.116.11
- Added unlimited throws
- Added auto Eject
- Tweaked smart-save code
Changes since version V. 18.104.22.168
- Tweaked custom wait values
- Added close bot
- Added & fixed tooltip typo's :)
Changes since version V. 22.214.171.124
- Cleaned UI
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added Rod-Lock Protection
Changes since version V. 126.96.36.199
- Auto Catch Detection
- Hot-bar Utilization
- Smart Save (Save Rod's Enchantments)
- Anti-Afk Protection
- Leave World/Server Option
- Variable Customization
- Rod-Lock Protection (If Rod Broke Early Skip)
This bot will allow you to fish automatically while AFK. With normal fishing rods lasting 64-Durability each, that gives you a maximum of 576 Catches. Enchanted rods with unbreaking will allow you to go much further. Keep in mind the Rod-Lock Protection feature will automatically skip to the next hotbar item if no catch was detected as it assumed rod broke early (Helps with custom throws & Unbreaking RNG). This bot will also record all progress live in the bot-stats box. Have fun getting rich!
How do I use the program?
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Launch the auto-fishing bot (Run as admin).
- Launch your game if you have not already.
- Press configure.
- Volume mixer will open, press Set Position. (Set With F1)
- Set the position slightly above the bottom of your VU meter.
- Click the start bot button.
- Go back to your game, unpause, let the bot take over.
- Enjoy your kittens! :)
- Bellow are a few key-binds you need to change in your games settings. (If you wish to use these settings)
- Auto Eject Rod - Must Bind Drop Selected Item as middle-mouse-button (Push down scroll wheel)
- Anti-AFK - Must Bind Sneak as left-mouse-button (Left click button)
@- [Code & Design]