Thread: Money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Money

I have a question.
    If you add money is there a way to remove them?
    if yes how?
    im new to gta 5 hacking and i dont know much
    Meme Till You're DEAD

Thanks
    wow thats amazing, so awesome

Thanks
    yes there are menus with the option to remove money..I stopped using menus so i dont know if there is any free menu doing this.Mine was paid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, with the (stealth) money recovery option you can in/decrease money very easy
    My GTA V account modding services thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1401158

Thanks
    Being straight with you, most free mods are huge risk of ban unless it was freshly released by a reliable author. I've always had luck with Mike,
    But especially with money based things, a premium menu or a money service can easily do the things you want. If you find a free one to get the job done,
    cool. If not, hit me up man
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1429613

Thanks
    public recovery menus could get you banned, so you better create a new character, choose it and join the game, withdraw all money from the bank and delete the character.

if you have so much money that this way looks impossible, you can use cheat engine to withdraw more than $10,000,000 at a time.
    use this pointer, you can name it as "phone bank":
    for Steam: [["GTA5.exe"+02D0F2C8]+DC0]+A38
    for SC: [["GTA5.exe"+02D09BE8]+DC0]+A38
    change the value to an amount you want to withdraw, for instance, 1000000000 (don't specify a value more than 2,147,483,647 i.e. 2.147 billions)
    after changing the value, FREEZE it.
    get your phone, go to the Maze Bank site and start withdrawing (it doesn't matter what amount of money you'll choose to withdraw)

there is also a pointer working for terminals:
    for Steam: [["GTA5.exe+02D0F2C8]+520]+4128
    for SC: [["GTA5.exe+02D09BE8]+520]+4128
    Last edited by norths1; 02-13-2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: forgot one thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    or are there any free menus that you can get money with? like maybe only 1 mil or under 1 mil per press?
    Meme Till You're DEAD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilyian View Post
    Being straight with you, most free mods are huge risk of ban unless it was freshly released by a reliable author. I've always had luck with Mike,
    But especially with money based things, a premium menu or a money service can easily do the things you want. If you find a free one to get the job done,
    cool. If not, hit me up man
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1429613
    you don't need to waste money on a "premium menu" their are many free menus on forums that work well enough to do this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mihai2004alex View Post
    or are there any free menus that you can get money with? like maybe only 1 mil or under 1 mil per press?
    you'd better use bunkermoney for money farming, as of now this is completely undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by norths1 View Post
    public recovery menus could get you banned, so you better create a new character, choose it and join the game, withdraw all money from the bank and delete the character.
    Lmao is this joke? You really think this will stop ban sorry but it won't character will still be on ur account everything you did with that character will still be on ur account you wont have access to it but R* does delete does nothing lmao

- - - Updated - - -

you'd better use bunkermoney for money farming, as of now this is completely undetected
    Undetected I think not R* knows about it they just not updated ban system to recognize it yet
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    Lmao is this joke? You really think this will stop ban sorry but it won't character will still be on ur account everything you did with that character will still be on ur account you wont have access to it but R* does delete does nothing lmao
    wtf are you talking about? who talked about preventing a ban? The thread's author asked how they can reduce their money and completely delete them from their account. To do that you do have to delete the character, no matter if it still stays on the account. Pls don't be so ridiculous.

Undetected I think not R* knows about it they just not updated ban system to recognize it yet
    R* anticheat has always been a shitty one. Sometimes I feel like they don't even know what they're doing. Kiddion's external hack still works since Feb, 2018. Why are they doing nothing? Bunkermoney works since Nov, 2018. They both have not been detected yet and I highly doubt they will. They can't detect external hacks for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, n yes.. Cheat engine table still works since Dec, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    wtf are you talking about? who talked about preventing a ban? The thread's author asked how they can reduce their money and completely delete them from their account. To do that you do have to delete the character, no matter if it still stays on the account. Pls don't be so ridiculous.
    yea I read ur post wrong but you know what you said doesn't work it will automatically put money back in bank cause of other character plus it's been known to trigger a ban if you move large amount money around from character to character if ur very unlucky
    Last edited by realdealxx; 02-19-2019 at 05:42 AM.
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    yea I read ur post wrong but you know what you said doesn't work it will automatically put money back in bank cause of other character plus it's been known to trigger a ban if you move large amount money around from character to character if ur very unlucky
    No, it won't. I wouldn't have written about that if that didn't work. You won't get banned for that, I often did it when I had to fast transfer 5-15 billions from character to character. If you want, I can take a video for you to see me doing that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    you don't need to waste money on a "premium menu" their are many free menus on forums that work well enough to do this
    No, you don't need to waste money on a menu. You have people in the services and shops area that do that for you, or even make their own for that purpose.
    All I'm saying, freebies that have been out for more than a few days, each day makes it riskier.
    If anyone can download the code, what's there to stop Rockstar?

By the way, something as simple as removing bad money, I can do for free.
    Last edited by Merilyian; 02-19-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    can i get a thread link to a menu that lets me set my amount of money or a menu that just lets me add less than 1 milion$ per press? i dont really wanna risk giving my account information to someone so i'd rather do it myself if possible.
    Meme Till You're DEAD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast