Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks

Apple wants pictures of Shipping box

Called them; told them box was empty. Perfect condition. Obviously method is saturated, but works 50% according to several refunders.

Investigation started, they want pictures of the box. Told them I threw it in the garbage, but can make an excuse that garbage didn't come today, and I was able to retrieve it. Should I stick to my guns about not having the box, or pony up and send them the pictures?

One refunder says throwing the box out is fine. Another is stating to sent them the pictures. Both of them are reputable people, not sure what to do really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rextron View Post
    Called them; told them box was empty. Perfect condition. Obviously method is saturated, but works 50% according to several refunders.

Investigation started, they want pictures of the box. Told them I threw it in the garbage, but can make an excuse that garbage didn't come today, and I was able to retrieve it. Should I stick to my guns about not having the box, or pony up and send them the pictures?

One refunder says throwing the box out is fine. Another is stating to sent them the pictures. Both of them are reputable people, not sure what to do really.
    just send a picture of an empty box lol

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019
    Middleman: 5-26-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    Thanks buddy, didn't know if there was anything special to it. Guess my brain is overthinking shit again.

Thanks
    I can say from now that you will fail, sorry. Had the same situation. Take a picture of an empty box? They're literally bullshitting with you lol

They perfectly know you will remove the items from the box before snapping a pic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rextron View Post

i don't think it will work because the shipping sticker is always printed with the weight of the package. The shipping company is then to blame in this case.

Thanks
    well if they ask u pics then sorry to say but it has failed but yet U can try and see and remember Apple is always 50/50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kiannn View Post
    well if they ask u pics then sorry to say but it has failed but yet U can try and see and remember Apple is always 50/50
    This is not true lmao.

They ask that 9/10 times if you call "Are you willing to provide Photo's" You can either say yes or no. If you do and provide them the Photo's, it's increasing the chance of a refund.
    Have questions about anything in general, contact me.
    ADD ME ON IM

💥 💬 E-Mail: moneyrefs@proton.me
    💬 💥

Thanks
    any update on the results on this?