Thanks

Unhappy Got VAC Banned/ Is there any way to lift ban?

Hello, I got VAC banned for cheating on the multiplayer, I was using a mod menu with Aimbot and some other cheat modes on some servers which was fun and I even read everything on how to be careful and not get banned on the website where I got it from but while I was playing '' Free For All game mode '' I didn't realize I was playing on a VAC secured server, I got disconnected by steam and was unable to play the multiplayer for some reason, fearing I got caught cheating, I checked my profile to find a VAC BAN on my account so I was wondering if there is anyway to lift my VAC Ban off of my steam account.

Tips and advice will be helpful?

Thanks
    use vac disabler in the mw2 section and you can bypass the main menu and play again