Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Blazebinder or Vampire Lord?

I've been seeing lots of people saying that Vampire Lord is better than Blazebinder in terms of farming. Blazebinder has been the best farming class for a long time so I'm still not sure whether to switch to Vampire Lord. Which one should I use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    From experience, for me, Vampire Lord has a better sustain, an overall better buff and debuffs, no mana issues and higher burst. I find that Vampire Lord just kills much faster than BlazeBinder Sure, BB has faster cooldown rates, but VL can negate that (even if temporarily) with the 5th skill, and the general DPS is still greater with VL than BB. Also, having an auto-attack that hits 3 mobs is pretty useful when you’re low on mana... assuming that actually happens.The advised Combo (IMO) for VL I use is 3 5 4 2 1, It can melt 3 mobs with 10k plus health like butter. Its up to you who decide which is the "best" farming class. Its just a matter of preference. Though VL will always out DPS BB because of its 5th skill.

VAMPIRE LORD FOR THE WIN !!
    /me

Please give a little thanks if you think I helped you with a post

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wndvndsnvosndv For This Useful Post:

masedison (03-03-2019),Raze101 (02-22-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by wndvndsnvosndv View Post
    From experience, for me, Vampire Lord has a better sustain, an overall better buff and debuffs, no mana issues and higher burst. I find that Vampire Lord just kills much faster than BlazeBinder Sure, BB has faster cooldown rates, but VL can negate that (even if temporarily) with the 5th skill, and the general DPS is still greater with VL than BB. Also, having an auto-attack that hits 3 mobs is pretty useful when you’re low on mana... assuming that actually happens.The advised Combo (IMO) for VL I use is 3 5 4 2 1, It can melt 3 mobs with 10k plus health like butter. Its up to you who decide which is the "best" farming class. Its just a matter of preference. Though VL will always out DPS BB because of its 5th skill.

VAMPIRE LORD FOR THE WIN !!
    If it has better DPS than it wins it for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze101 View Post
    Which one should I use?
    The thing is though is that BlazeBinder doesn't benefit from the usage of any dmg boost weapons unless you are in the PTR servers while Vampire Lord does even in the live servers.
    Plus that guaranteed crits + haste boost means you will outperform DoTs even in glitched rooms.
    The Cash Must Flow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Vampire Lord, because of the auto attack. You'll feel the difference if you are high-level enough to hit a good dmg using auto attack + dmg boost!
    CTRL SHIFT N, BOYS

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luis001 For This Useful Post:

NEEYO (11-09-2020),Raze101 (03-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I think you should use vampire lord over blaze binder, the only thing is that it is seasonal. So if you don't have it you will have to wait.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to masedison For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-09-2019)

Thanks
    vampire lord is pretty good, high sustain, dps and mana regen.
    It can be used for soloing too, so I'd go with it. Although, if mobs are really low hp, you might want to go with b.binder

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kauezao For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Dab can you close this?
    At this point everyone is just repeating what everyone else has already said.
    The Cash Must Flow